Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Which One Of Them Do You Find Interesting? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which One Of Them Do You Find Interesting? (1661 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Of Them Do You Find Interesting? by pbs4real(m): 10:50am On May 10, 2015
1.When barcelona's xavi was 19,he almost signed for milan.his mother said "if xavi leaves barca,i will divorce".
2.while zlatan ibrahimovich's youth team was 4-0 down,he came in as a substitute and scored 8goals.

3.xhedran shaqiri has so far won league titles in year of his professional career.
4.Alex song has 27 siblings,17 sisters and 10 brothers.
5.Ryan giggs is the only premier league player to score 100 goals without scoring a hat-trick.
6.Cristiano ronaldo was named after US president ronald reagan.
7.Steven gerrard has swapped his jersey with more than a hundred players,but never with a manchester utd player.
8.Ronaldinho first gained media attention when his youth team won 23-0.he score all 23 goals.
9.chelsea have been relegated more times than they have won the league.
10.The difference in mess's age and ronaldo's age is 869 days.the same difference between messi and ronaldo's son.
11.Zinedine zidane was never caught offside in his whole career.
12.Only one GOLD premier league trophy has been awarded and it was arsenal because in 2003/2004 season,they didnt lose one match.
13.Brazillian legend,pele, scored 92 hat-tricks,4 goals on 31 occasions,5 goals on 6 occasions, and 8 goals on an occasion.
14.When mourinho says you have a bright future,it means you can't make his team at present.
15.Cristiano ronaldo was expelled from school at the age of 14 after throwing a chair at his teacher for mocking his family financial status.
16.Real madrid sold 50,000 james rodriguez jerseys in one day.juventus sold 0(zero) bendtner jersey in one season.
17.CR7 has no tatoos because he frequently gives blood and getting a tatoo will render him unable to do so for 6 months.
18.Louis van gaal and david moyes attended the same tactical management school.
19.In january 2003,van gaal was SACKED by barcelona after leaving them just 3 points above the relegation zone.
20.Arsenal bought anelka,overmars,petit,henry,viera,fabregas,RVP,adebayor and nasri for £42million. Then sold them for £206 million.
21.Heart of oaks never lost a game in the ghana premier league but they couldn't clinch the league title. .
Cc
ishilove
lalasticlala
farano
Happy sunday peepz.

1 Like

Re: Which One Of Them Do You Find Interesting? by kolomax(m): 10:52am On May 10, 2015
Always confirm things before doing copy And paste ray wikkins was also transfer from chelsea to united all coaches do say That not mourinho alone but when they are not fit for the club then it's a goodbye not time For experiment do you remember what he told varane,courtois,hazard,zouma,deco and Lot more
So other coaches that say players has a great future guardiola: bojan
Ferguson: zaha,diouf,gibson,bebe etc
Wenger: eduardo,gervinho,sanogo,vermalaen etc
Re: Which One Of Them Do You Find Interesting? by write2obi(m): 10:57am On May 10, 2015
Interesting

United will be playing in the champions league next season
Include that
Re: Which One Of Them Do You Find Interesting? by Gabriel300(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2015
Zidane wasn't caught offside
Re: Which One Of Them Do You Find Interesting? by pbs4real(m): 12:24pm On May 10, 2015
kolomax:
Always confirm things before doing copy And paste ray wikkins was also transfer from chelsea to united all coaches do say That not mourinho alone but when they are not fit for the club then it's a goodbye not time For experiment do you remember what he told varane,courtois,hazard,zouma,deco and Lot more
So other coaches that say players has a great future guardiola: bojan
Ferguson: zaha,diouf,gibson,bebe etc
Wenger: eduardo,gervinho,sanogo,vermalaen etc
wat we saying here is whenever mou says that u knw u dnt fit his current team i.e mata,sturridge and nw oscar, u get it nw?
Re: Which One Of Them Do You Find Interesting? by pbs4real(m): 12:25pm On May 10, 2015
Gabriel300:
Zidane wasn't caught offside
yh,dts the truth.
Re: Which One Of Them Do You Find Interesting? by pbs4real(m): 12:27pm On May 10, 2015
write2obi:

Interesting

United will be playing in the champions league next season
Include that
this is nt the first tym man utd wil go 2 UCL,So tell me which of them do u find interesting?
Re: Which One Of Them Do You Find Interesting? by write2obi(m): 1:01pm On May 10, 2015
pbs4real:
this is nt the first tym man utd wil go 2 UCL,So tell me which of them do u find interesting?
ManUnited will buy Bale on a cut price, and he will go ahead to be the best player on the planet

Please include that tongue
Re: Which One Of Them Do You Find Interesting? by pbs4real(m): 1:09pm On May 10, 2015
write2obi:

ManUnited will buy Bale on a cut price, and he will go ahead to be the best player on the planet

Please include that tongue
u wish.
Re: Which One Of Them Do You Find Interesting? by kolomax(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2015
pbs4real:
wat we saying here is whenever mou says that u knw u dnt fit his current team i.e mata,sturridge and nw oscar, u get it nw?
very impressive so it's Mou who sell daniel sturridge right Which oscar are you talking about? The one. That play over 30games this season,if oscar did not play it means he is injured
Re: Which One Of Them Do You Find Interesting? by kliq(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2015
"9.chelsea have been relegated more times than they have won the league"
Re: Which One Of Them Do You Find Interesting? by pbs4real(m): 6:36pm On May 10, 2015
kolomax:
very impressive so it's Mou who sell daniel sturridge right Which oscar are you talking about? The one. That play over 30games this season,if oscar did not play it means he is injured
lets 4get sturridge,wat abt the likes of schurrle?
Re: Which One Of Them Do You Find Interesting? by kolomax(m): 6:44pm On May 10, 2015
pbs4real:
so you mean he should Reject the offer right Common argue with facts if @all he is not using him then his contract ends like that it will have been better an offer was around which is so good to reject
Re: Which One Of Them Do You Find Interesting? by pbs4real(m): 1:33pm On May 11, 2015
kliq:
"9.chelsea have been relegated more times than they have won the league"
hahaha,true tho bt wat really got me was c.ronaldo donating blood and the 869 days btw ronaldo's age and messi even dre sons.. . . .dis really got me
Re: Which One Of Them Do You Find Interesting? by kliq(m): 1:46pm On May 11, 2015
pbs4real:
hahaha,true tho bt wat really got me was c.ronaldo donating blood and the 869 days btw ronaldo's age and messi even dre sons.. . . .dis really got me

Yeah

Donating blood is something most people do without telling and then not all players are down with the tatoo thing.

As for the age difference between Ronaldo and Messi and that of their sons....its an incredible coincidence
Re: Which One Of Them Do You Find Interesting? by pbs4real(m): 1:52pm On May 11, 2015
kliq:

Yeah

Donating blood is something most people do without telling and then not all players are down with the tatoo thing.

As for the age difference between Ronaldo and Messi and that of their sons....its an incredible coincidence
i tell u. . *smiles

1 Like

Re: Which One Of Them Do You Find Interesting? by tuffgongjo(m): 11:06pm On May 11, 2015
pbs4real:
Schuller is now warming Wolfsburg's bench.
Re: Which One Of Them Do You Find Interesting? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
A proud gunner huh? Lol... grin
Re: Which One Of Them Do You Find Interesting? by pbs4real(m): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
KashyBaby:
A proud gunner huh? Lol... grin
yh hun...been supporting them since 1999 grin
Re: Which One Of Them Do You Find Interesting? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
pbs4real:
yh hun...been supporting them since 1999 grin

We'll let see if tat gun will shot a fire on the finals grin...
Re: Which One Of Them Do You Find Interesting? by pbs4real(m): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
KashyBaby:

We'll let see if tat gun will shot a fire on the finals grin...
wenger isn't helping matters @ all....dnt worry it will grin
Re: Which One Of Them Do You Find Interesting? by pbs4real(m): 1:28am On Oct 21, 2015
Mr justwise,that u are in control does not mean u shld use it the way u like,i have never flaunt any rules before,and this once u gave me a year BAN,pls with all due respect pls UNBAN me,u never warned.....why u this wicked Pls let's stp acting God pls undecided angry sad
Re: Which One Of Them Do You Find Interesting? by pbs4real(m): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
Mr justwise unban me pls from travel section,u didn't give a month or two months ban,never flaunt any rules before since I joined NL,just this once,no warning an the next is a year BAN,oga Seun pls help me talk to justwise to unban me from travel section....plss angry
Re: Which One Of Them Do You Find Interesting? by M4gunners: 12:02am On Oct 23, 2015
Nr 9,10,11 and 20.Mehn Chelsea suppose not to talk when the likes of Arsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool is talking.

(1) (Reply)

Update From Ifeanyi Uba Game Village At Nnewi- PIX / EFL Cup Final: Man. United Vs Southampton..Jose Mourinho vs Claude Puel / English Premier League Table (20 AUGUST, 2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.