Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets (47335 Views)

10 African Countries With The Highest Military Strength And Firepower (photos) / 10 African Countries With Creative And Talented People / Inside The World Of Luxury Private Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by ibrokola(m): 2:41pm On May 10, 2015
African rulers spending with flamboyance while their followers wallow in poverty! Allah ya Isa

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 10, 2015
All of them are failures. They could not better the living standards of their citizens through innovative leadership...
Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 10, 2015
kellyval16:
That's why politicians are ready to kill even their loved ones provided they get to aso rock,

Did you see the photo of Orubebe like someone possessed by a legion of demons because the election did not go their way? grin

Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by allanphash7(m): 2:55pm On May 10, 2015
i can see that you are mentally sick
vikyno:

This your inherited foolishness is heartbreaking.

Is Jonathan going to carry the jet to Otuoke when he leave office?

Make I hear say Buhari no go fly the said plan...
Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by beyoncausme: 2:56pm On May 10, 2015
soo much money......

Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by PunkyOh(f): 3:03pm On May 10, 2015
Largas:
after all they are mere servants. public servants. Our presidents and elected officials are supposed to be servants and not Lords.

Yessir. Plus not when Africa is still a virtual hole next to hell.
Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by cold(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2015
imas:
I know Nigerian president must be there, with all the infrastructural decay, the dwindling electricity supply, unemployment and a hoard of problems too numerous to mention we can still afford a $390 million dollar plane, it just goes to show the leaders don't care, as displayed openly by the Ogun state house of assembly guy, Thank God GMB will not fail us, I know for sure.
Yeah,hopefully Buhari will dispose of all the planes in the presidential fleet and fly economy class with Arik Air abi?
Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 10, 2015
Royal Air Maroc is a national carrier. lipsrsealed
Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 10, 2015
cold:

Yeah,hopefully Buhari will dispose of all the planes in the presidential fleet and fly economy class with Arik Air abi?
Am not saying he should do that, just that there are more pressing issues to use the money for, and there also more affordable planes to choose from.
Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by 4stylz: 3:37pm On May 10, 2015
Sylverbox:
No wonder patience no wan go otuoke. I guess all good things come to an end too.
Baba should sell off all useless planes and jets in the fleet and use for the masses abeg.

They can afford an airplane now

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 10, 2015
PunkyOh:

Yessir. Plus not when Africa is still a virtual hole next to hell.
honestly.

and I'm even ashamed my president's private jet is third on the list, despite the millions of unemployed Nigeria who have almost given up on her fatherland.
Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by obailala(m): 3:47pm On May 10, 2015
Why is there a wrong picture of the Nigerian presidential jet and not a single person has pointed this out?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by chichukwu: 4:25pm On May 10, 2015
PunkyOh:
They deserve to be flying hot air baloons imo.

It may sound funny but you nailed it gal
Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by mechanics(m): 4:26pm On May 10, 2015
I knw Nig wil b on d list, later dey wil start saying no money to pay civil servants.
Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 10, 2015
imas:
I know Nigerian president must be there, with all the infrastructural decay, the dwindling electricity supply, unemployment and a hoard of problems too numerous to mention we can still afford a $390 million dollar plane, it just goes to show the leaders don't care, as displayed openly by the Ogun state house of assembly guy, Thank God GMB will not fail us, I know for sure.

It was obasanjo that bought the plane & during his regime,he had 3 presidential jet....Besides was it only Jonathan that was mentioned on the list¿

My friend wake up & stop reasoning 20 years back & stop judging Jonathan sentimentally
Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by porka: 4:30pm On May 10, 2015
literarymathy:
Nigeria and her extravagant lifestyle. Thank God the new president elect is not materialistic. These things are all vanitas vanitatum. It is on record that the prime minister of the UK, Cameron, saved the country millions of euros when he boarded a public flight to the USA on an official visit to the white house. The money that would have been spent fueling the jet, paying the staff and other miscellaneous activities was saved by just getting a ticket like every normal person. Now, that's what I call economising the cost of governance.

[size=16pt]Let's see whether he will sell the planes and be using his camels.[/size]
Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by porka: 4:32pm On May 10, 2015
imas:

[size=16pt]We are expecting him to come and introduce his presidential camels as a means of transportation. [/size]
Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by Gwazah(m): 4:48pm On May 10, 2015
imas:
I know people must decend hard on Nigeria, I want Nigeria first on the list. How well is the economy of Kenya/morocco if they can afford a better presidential jet? Why not Nigeria?
Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 10, 2015
Op your prices are very awkward and wrong. No plane for conveying passengers cost up to $200m not to talk of $390m ahn ahn! And check out Nigeria's plane sef na only one tire the plane get....it looks preddy old too
Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by vandalZA(m): 5:01pm On May 10, 2015
firetrap:
The jet pictured there as belonging to that of south Africa is not a C130 Hercules
only a fool can't see that's not a C130, so the owner of this thread is either a fool or just ignorant.......thanks for bringing this to light.
Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by IAmTobore(m): 5:44pm On May 10, 2015
For those of you hating, that plane has been in service before Yar'adua.
Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by Ikenna17(m): 6:26pm On May 10, 2015
imas:

Dude shut your mouth if you don't have anything better to say, who said he was the one that bought or commissioned the jet. The old bird has been there since the time of OBJ so stop attaching personal animosity in your comments. Left to you maybe the president should be riding okada to be traveling where he goes.
Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by fx45(m): 6:51pm On May 10, 2015
imas:
Shame on U if Ur GMB a.k.a #BabaOneChance doesnt do away with that aircraft. May 29 isnt very far away
Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 10, 2015
porka:

[size=16pt]We are expecting him to come and introduce his presidential camels as a means of transportation. [/size]

Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by ilovecritics(m): 11:51pm On May 10, 2015
imas:

U are just hateful; had it been Nigeria wasn't listed, u'll say GEJ couldn't even acquire a better plane. Let's see how this una baba go perform. GEJ lost yeah, GMB won and will be transforming Nigeria in a while like ya'll said.. We wait patiently!

And BTW did u read about Mugabe's undecided
Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 11, 2015
simdam500:
shocked cool if my country is not there... I'll be worried
listen foool, africa houses one of the poorest people in the world and what you can think of is whether your country is in the list of the most expensive presidential planes in africa?.its in the least bit embarrassing to imagine that some idiiots would want to use this as an opportunity to chestbeat when they have nothing but peasants living below 1 dollar a day all over their country .and by the way we have citizens from other parts of the world whose presidents own cheaper planes but their citizens enjoy the very best of whatever social and economic amenities their countries have to offer. im even ashamed to see my president in the list considering the socio-economic problems facing my country folks.
Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by simdam500(m): 4:42pm On May 11, 2015
codeafrica: [color=#990000]listen foool

Why don't u just spit your anger on a cemented wall... undecided

Ps. If things are not going the way u want them to be, why don't u use it to your own advantage.

its in the least bit embarrassing to imagine that some idiiots would want to use this as an opportunity to chestbeat when they have nothing but peasants living below 1 dollar a day all over their country

My advice to the above statement, we still have people that live above 10dollar per hour in this country, why don't u just join them if u can't beat them sad
Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 11, 2015
simdam500:

Why don't u just spit your anger on a cemented wall... undecided

Ps. If things are not going the way u want them to be, why don't u use it to your own advantage.

My advice to the above statement, we still have people that live above 10dollar per hour in this country, why don't u just join them if u can't beat them sad

stop ranting nonsense seeing in as your thick head cannot comprehend what im trying to pass across. no wonder africans vote in primitive human beings for presidents.this isnt about me or you or what we can/cannot afford. its about the primitive presidents we vote for in this continent. its about our misplaced priorities genius.other people have themselves listed in the top 10 countries with the best education system,best social welfare system,lowest crime rates ,high employment rates but what african monkeys be thinking about is making the list of the most expensive presidential planes.do the citizens live in that plane genius?
our misplaced priorities is the reason we are a laughing stock of other continents. thats my point genius
Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by simdam500(m): 8:27pm On May 11, 2015
codeafrica:
stop ranting nonsense seeing in as your thick head cannot comprehend what im trying to pass across. no wonder africans vote in primitive human beings for presidents.this isnt about me or you or what we can/cannot afford. its about the primitive presidents we vote for in this continent. its about our misplaced priorities genius.other people have themselves listed in the top 10 countries with the best education system,best social welfare system,lowest crime rates ,high employment rates but what african monkeys be thinking about is making the list of the most expensive presidential planes.do the citizens live in that plane genius?
our misplaced priorities is the reason we are a laughing stock of other continents. thats my point genius

Point taken!

As a matter of fact, this isn't my first time I'm hearing this, both online and offline talk. But it not about the ranting, it about the measures taken. You and I know that bad governance is not just starting today, and it not written on any politicians for head that "he is the best, vote him". so it all about the risk.

So as not to derail the thread, what would u have said if Nigeria didn't make it to the top 10 list?

A reply would be appreciated
Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by Nobody: 5:07am On May 12, 2015
Buhari should sell 10 of the jets; leaving the BBJ and the Fokker aircraft. Then, 2 Boeing Dreamliners could be bought to bring the fleet to 4 airplanes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Turns Gutter Into His Swimming Pool After 'Getting High On Weed' / Tree Collapses On A Man On Trying To Pull It Down (Photos) / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.