Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Lmao !!! When You are Bringing The Househelp To Lagos ( Hilarious Photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lmao !!! When You are Bringing The Househelp To Lagos ( Hilarious Photo) (3730 Views)

Government Is Trying To Eradicate Polio But Some Girls Are Bringing It Back / Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / Where Else Will You See These If Not Lagos(hilarious Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lmao !!! When You are Bringing The Househelp To Lagos ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 10, 2015
lol.

Cc lalaaticlala

1 Share

Re: Lmao !!! When You are Bringing The Househelp To Lagos ( Hilarious Photo) by Emperoradrian(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2015
Iamsynord:
lol.
guy u no upload and pix o sori i don see am........dat guy resemble person wey i knw o.....by d way LOL
Re: Lmao !!! When You are Bringing The Househelp To Lagos ( Hilarious Photo) by jamex93(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

e show for him body
Re: Lmao !!! When You are Bringing The Househelp To Lagos ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 10, 2015
Nigerians no go kill person.....lwkmd
Re: Lmao !!! When You are Bringing The Househelp To Lagos ( Hilarious Photo) by datguru: 2:37pm On May 10, 2015
jamex93:
grin grin grin grin grin

e show for him body

I tell you. grin
Re: Lmao !!! When You are Bringing The Househelp To Lagos ( Hilarious Photo) by Penssuwa(m): 3:15pm On May 10, 2015
LWKMD! but op why Abakaliki nah.
Re: Lmao !!! When You are Bringing The Househelp To Lagos ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 10, 2015
Cc Seun Ishilove and Mr lalasticlala
Re: Lmao !!! When You are Bringing The Househelp To Lagos ( Hilarious Photo) by batstan(m): 7:24pm On May 10, 2015
Chai!!! see as Lagos fine ehenn see up chair everywhere and even blidge..
Re: Lmao !!! When You are Bringing The Househelp To Lagos ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 10, 2015
Lol
Re: Lmao !!! When You are Bringing The Househelp To Lagos ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 10, 2015
the guy wan hang himself?
Re: Lmao !!! When You are Bringing The Househelp To Lagos ( Hilarious Photo) by brize(m): 11:46pm On May 10, 2015
Hoohohouahaahaweauaawawawayeaekcb, yes yes i just laughed this way so that my laugh will be more funny than this
Re: Lmao !!! When You are Bringing The Househelp To Lagos ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On May 15, 2015
Cc lalasticlala,Ishilove
Re: Lmao !!! When You are Bringing The Househelp To Lagos ( Hilarious Photo) by nas4q(m): 5:04pm On May 15, 2015
Is that a swimming jacket he is putting on?
Re: Lmao !!! When You are Bringing The Househelp To Lagos ( Hilarious Photo) by kay9(m): 1:11am On May 16, 2015
I don die grin grin
Re: Lmao !!! When You are Bringing The Househelp To Lagos ( Hilarious Photo) by zerojinx(m): 11:04am On May 16, 2015
The guy be like this is heaven
Re: Lmao !!! When You are Bringing The Househelp To Lagos ( Hilarious Photo) by yaduma350: 12:46pm On May 16, 2015
Download Funny AY's Live Comedy Videos- To Your Phone - And Much More Website: http://funnyvideos.fav.cc/

Re: Lmao !!! When You are Bringing The Househelp To Lagos ( Hilarious Photo) by Erums(m): 1:58pm On May 16, 2015
funniest piksvve seen .rotfl
Re: Lmao !!! When You are Bringing The Househelp To Lagos ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 17, 2015
Erums:
funniest piksvve seen .rotfl
lol
Re: Lmao !!! When You are Bringing The Househelp To Lagos ( Hilarious Photo) by jbblues24(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2019
Let me take a nap... great design, anyway. shocked

(1) (Reply)

A Naughty Student / Akpos And The Egg Seller / Wicked Ituen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.