Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices (53095 Views)

Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries / Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector / Do You Know That Infinix And Itel Phones Are Owned By Tecno Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by ConcernMan: 8:22pm On May 10, 2015
The day I bought Techno F7 with my money (23/04/2014) was the day I made the worst mistake of my life and I pray never to make such a mistake again. I just downloaded like 4 apps on this phone and till today the phone has been prompting me to uninstall apps which I have done like a million times without success. I have attached a screenshot for the world to see as I am composing this text. Based on the online research I conducted, I noticed that the most effective means of resolving this problem is to format the phone and start afresh. But this is temporary.

To get a permanent solution, I was directed to Techno office at Opebi, Ikeja. They advised me to bring about 22,000 and swap it for a higher grade. This was happening December last year. A phone I bought for 35,000 (35000+22000=57000 for a Techno phones. I mumu sha). My guy has taunted me for my stupidity because we both set out the same day to buy phones. He got one of the Samsung Galaxy Duos for like 49k or thereabout. He is rocking the phone without problems till today while I have been full of regret.

In a nutshell, Techno phones come with ridiculously low memory. If you really want to buy a cheap android phones there are lots of Samsung phones in the market now that are within your reach (e.g Primes) and they wouldn't give you problem like Techno.

Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by madeinnigeria: 8:33pm On May 10, 2015
sheddybest:
Good piece of information. However, I disagree with a lot of the prices you quoted. I stay in the heart of Abuja. I use Tecno M3. I got it for just 10k. You quoted N14,200 as the price. If I could buy mine in Abuja for 10k, what do you think the price will be like in Lagos? Pls before you buy any phone, check the price in e-markets like Konga, Jumia, Kaymu, etc as this will help guide your decision making process
pls where can one get phones in abuja... I mean buy
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by kroosx: 8:54pm On May 10, 2015
ritababe:

how much and location
25k last.... lagos
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by wine4dguy: 9:00pm On May 10, 2015
Aitee1:

Talking about tablet which one will you advice I go for with a budget of less than 30k
at that price u might be tempted to get a tecno P9 (which is 29k) but a Samsung tab 3(7.0) or 4(7.0) should be preferable but cost higher
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by Aitee1: 9:04pm On May 10, 2015
wine4dguy:

at that price u might be tempted to get a tecno P9 (which is 29k) but a Samsung tab 3(7.0) or 4(7.0) should be preferable but cost higher

I hate Samsung and apple products with passion, they sell name nothing is special about their products yet the prices are exorbitant sad
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by sochima1989(m): 9:04pm On May 10, 2015
ritababe:

how much and location
me too wanna know
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by Amalaaba: 9:18pm On May 10, 2015
Aitee1:

I hate Samsung and apple products with passion, they sell name nothing is special about their products yet the prices are exorbitant sad

Which phone will u recommend to me for 15-25K? I need good memory, very clear pictures, Double sim and 5 & above screen.

By the way, someone recommended INFINIX HOT NOTE. Can this phone be used to write on the screen like Galaxy note?

Recommendations please!
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by Realist2: 9:25pm On May 10, 2015
Realgana:
A vote for TWACI as Miss Nairaland is a vote for humility,beauty and brains.
KEEP CALM AND VOTE TWACI.
I am realgana and I endorse this message.
Pls berem contesting ?
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by gabazin080(m): 9:26pm On May 10, 2015
I dey wonder how much d OP pay d mods b4 dis made FP
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by kelvyn7: 9:27pm On May 10, 2015
Aitee1:

**looks back and front, peeps one more time, adjust body, whispers into his hear, Oya give me fast make I go b4 austinesteve comes back** grin

hahahahaha grin

now I knw mummy taught u well

dnt worry abt austinesteve, he is taken care of.

its like u dnt knw who I am
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by gudluckgreat(m): 9:49pm On May 10, 2015
Aitee1:

Thanks for the suggestion, have check it up, from the review people are complaining about fast battery drainage don't you experience that? And I needed a 10' screen

Fast drainage of battery?

Which site was the review?

I have bought 5 lenovo tablets for people from konga lenivoa3300. None has complained about battery drainage. The one am using now has never experienced such.

Like I said before,the only con about a3300 is its 2MP camera.
The a3500 has it all. 10"? Don't know about the 10" sha
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by bigass123(m): 9:50pm On May 10, 2015
Why can't I compare them... They're been compared almost daily on various forums aside that I've used both devices and I tell you the hype about phantom z is just too exaggerated. I handled an innjoo i2 same week and it competes nicely with ur Z.
So, you're free to talk from your point of view just like I have spoken from my point of view and. Personal experience with the phones in question. Don't forget I was once tecno fan.. But I moved on... Gionee and inifinix are far better now. Tecno has got to upgrade.
BTW .. I'm still rocking the Hot Note. Its a fine device by all standards.

parrotibaba:
how can u compare phantom z
to infinix hot note? undecided
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by gurunlocker: 9:54pm On May 10, 2015
bigass123:

Try infinix... A good brand...

hot note huh?
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by Kingsean(m): 9:55pm On May 10, 2015
that price list is nonsense. tecno m3 is 9k brand new. tecno h6 is 17k, j7 is 24k, m6 is 19k. come to lawanson n see for urself
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by Aitee1: 10:11pm On May 10, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Fast drainage of battery?

Which site was the review?

I have bought 5 lenovo tablets for people from konga lenivoa3300. None has complained about battery drainage. The one am using now has never experienced such.

Like I said before,the only con about a3300 is its 2MP camera.
The a3500 has it all. 10"? Don't know about the 10" sha

Thanks, will consider it!
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by bigass123(m): 10:15pm On May 10, 2015
Yep, the note is cool
gurunlocker:

hot note huh?
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by bigass123(m): 10:23pm On May 10, 2015
Eyah, a while ago someone on this thread was arguing with me about this Tecno stuff.
I was once Tecno fan.. But they got to upgrade.. See what inifinix is offering on the hot note.

ConcernMan:
The day I bought Techno F7 with my money (23/04/2014) was the day I made the worst mistake of my life and I pray never to make such a mistake again. I just downloaded like 4 apps on this phone and till today the phone has been prompting me to uninstall apps which I have done like a million times without success. I have attached a screenshot for the world to see as I am composing this text. Based on the online research I conducted, I noticed that the most effective means of resolving this problem is to format the phone and start afresh. But this is temporary.

To get a permanent solution, I was directed to Techno office at Opebi, Ikeja. They advised me to bring about 22,000 and swap it for a higher grade. This was happening December last year. A phone I bought for 35,000 (35000+22000=57000 for a Techno phones. I mumu sha). My guy has taunted me for my stupidity because we both set out the same day to buy phones. He got one of the Samsung Galaxy Duos for like 49k or thereabout. He is rocking the phone without problems till today while I have been full of regret.

In a nutshell, Techno phones come with ridiculously low memory. If you really want to buy a cheap android phones there are lots of Samsung phones in the market now that are within your reach (e.g Primes) and they wouldn't give you problem like Techno.

1 Like

Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by ruby360: 10:25pm On May 10, 2015
[size=28pt]Tecno Phone was my worst mistake![/size]

1 Like

Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by yungwizzy(m): 10:27pm On May 10, 2015
Wow,.bought my tecno phantom Z mini 45k on the dot......feeling d babe lyk mad oh nice gan
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by Ahmeduana(m): 10:28pm On May 10, 2015
sheddybest:
Good piece of information. However, I disagree with a lot of the prices you quoted. I stay in the heart of Abuja. I use Tecno M3. I got it for just 10k. You quoted N14,200 as the price. If I could buy mine in Abuja for 10k, what do you think the price will be like in Lagos? Pls before you buy any phone, check the price in e-markets like Konga, Jumia, Kaymu, etc as this will help guide your decision making process
JUMIA ALSO OVER INFLATE IS PRICEs, TECNO phantom z mini IS 35K @ BEIRUT ROAD HERE IN KANO BUT ON JUMIA IS 45k.
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by Smalles: 10:28pm On May 10, 2015
OP you for add their pictures .
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by yungwizzy(m): 10:30pm On May 10, 2015
dedons:
Do people still use TECNO
wella....speak 4 itself dude
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by Oladenis(m): 10:43pm On May 10, 2015
NBasil:
Tecno Boom J7: N26,000

Tecno H3: N13,000

Tecno H5: N17,500

Tecno H6: N21,900

Tecno H7: N30,300

Tecno L6: N24,650

Tecno L7: N34,500

Tecno M3: N14,200

Tecno M6: N23,800

Tecno P5+: N17,300

Tecno Phantom A Mini P6: N27,500

Tecno Phantom Pad 2 - G9: N37,700

Tecno Phantom Pad Mini (P9): N30,200

Tecno Phantom Z: N57,300

Tecno Phantom Z mini (V7): N44,300

Tecno R5: N19,800

Tecno R7: N37,500

Tecno Y4: N15,300

NETWORK
Technology
GSM / HSPA / LTE
LAUNCH
Announced
2014, November
Status
Available. Released 2014, November
BODY
Dimensions
143.5 x 73.3 x 8.3 - 11.2
Weight
176 g (6.21 oz)
SIM
Nano-SIM
- Splash resistant
DISPLAY
Type
OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size
5.2 inches (~70.9% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution
1440 x 2560 pixels (~565 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch
Yes
Protection
Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Moto Display
PLATFORM
OS
Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.0.2 (Lollipop)
Chipset
Qualcomm Snapdragon 805
CPU
Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450
GPU
Adreno 420
MEMORY
Card slot
No
Internal
64 GB, 3 GB RAM
CAMERA
Primary
21 MP (5248 x 3936), autofocus, dual-LED flash
Features
Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
Video
2160p@24fps, 1080p@30fps
Secondary
2 MP, 1080p
SOUND
Alert types
Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker
Yes
3.5mm jack
Yes
COMMS
WLAN
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
Bluetooth
v4.0, A2DP, LE
GPS
Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
NFC
Yes
Infrared port
Yes
Radio
No
USB
microUSB v2.0
FEATURES
Sensors
Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Messaging
SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Browser
HTML5
Java
No
- Fast battery charging: 60% in 30 min (Quick Charge 2.0)
- Wireless charging (Qi-enabled)
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- MP4/H.264 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Photo/video editor
- Document editor
BATTERY
Non-removable Li-Po 3900 mAh battery
Stand-by
Talk time
MISC
Colors
Black Ballistic Nylon

Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by Malazzy: 10:58pm On May 10, 2015
Baba your prices are too exorbitant. J7 here in Portharcourt mall is 23500, H6 is 19k etc. Wonder which state you reside in.
NBasil:
Tecno Boom J7: N26,000

Tecno H3: N13,000

Tecno H5: N17,500

Tecno H6: N21,900

Tecno H7: N30,300

Tecno L6: N24,650

Tecno L7: N34,500

Tecno M3: N14,200

Tecno M6: N23,800

Tecno P5+: N17,300

Tecno Phantom A Mini P6: N27,500

Tecno Phantom Pad 2 - G9: N37,700

Tecno Phantom Pad Mini (P9): N30,200

Tecno Phantom Z: N57,300

Tecno Phantom Z mini (V7): N44,300

Tecno R5: N19,800

Tecno R7: N37,500

Tecno Y4: N15,300

Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by LKO(m): 11:16pm On May 10, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
New One.... At Robinson Plaza, Warri

Area I hail o. Still on plaza tins.
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by MythAngel: 11:18pm On May 10, 2015
Realgana:
A vote for TWACI as Miss Nairaland is a vote for humility,beauty and brains.
KEEP CALM AND VOTE TWACI.
I am realgana and I endorse this message.

Gush there are better things to do with your time rather than chasing shadow fame on the e-world u desperate and that's not a quality of the beautiful ones ....
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by wine4dguy: 11:19pm On May 10, 2015
Aitee1:

then your best bet would be Lenovo or huawei. tabs
a huawei youth 3 goes for around 29- 32k depending on where u buy
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:20pm On May 10, 2015
LKO:
Area I hail o. Still on plaza tins.
lolzzzz..... U reside in Warri.
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by Aitee1: 11:22pm On May 10, 2015
wine4dguy:

then your best bet would be Lenovo or huawei. tabs
a huawei youth 3 goes for around 29- 32k depending on where u buy

Ok will check them out online, thanks!
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by jerrymej(m): 11:22pm On May 10, 2015
Can't use Tecno products! Am contended with my Z30.
#Team Blackberry#

1 Like

Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by jerrymej(m): 11:22pm On May 10, 2015
Can't use Tecno products! Am contended with my Z30.
#Team Blackberry#
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by LKO(m): 11:34pm On May 10, 2015
bigass123:

Why can't I compare them... They're been compared almost daily on various forums aside that I've used both devices and I tell you the hype about phantom z is just too exaggerated. I handled an innjoo i2 same week and it competes nicely with ur Z.
So, you're free to talk from your point of view just like I have spoken from my point of view and. Personal experience with the phones in question. Don't forget I was once tecno fan.. But I moved on... Gionee and inifinix are far better now. Tecno has got to upgrade.
BTW .. I'm still rocking the Hot Note. Its a fine device by all standards.

How good is the infinix hot note? Many people are saying it is fragile. I m having difficulty choosing between infinix hot note and tecno L6. I want a phone that can carry me for say two years. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) / Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here / Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.