Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day (45764 Views)

Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / 5 Generations Photo A Nigerian Man Shared To Celebrate Mother's Day / Man Kills Big Catfish For His Wife To Celebrate The Birth Of Their Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by victors123: 6:21pm On May 10, 2015
Basterd omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by jazinogold(m): 6:21pm On May 10, 2015
ah ah...dis guy well so! maybe na him sugar mummy be this!

happy mother's day to all the mother's n future mothers on nairaland...may you child not celebrate mothers day for u d way this guy did to his mum.....Amen!

trypa for miss nairaland!

www.nairaland.com/trypa

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by thepatroit: 6:21pm On May 10, 2015
ionsman:
Abeg o, is it every month mothers day is celebrated?
My guy, the thing taya me o. And I don wish my mama happy mothers day two times already. Confusion has set in
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 6:21pm On May 10, 2015
Airforce1:
Agbaya oshi angry
Alao96:
dis guy foolishness is not of dis earth
sessydu:
Not funny at all!!!
1N9a:
This guy needs manual reset shocked shocked shocked
gurunlocker:
oloriburuku leyi o

Omo una dey vex o. See as una comment come harsh. Na him get him life with him mama na. To me he has a good relatnship with his mum, many nairalanders can't try dat with their mama. Its just d public posting of the pic na hm bad.

Happy mothers' day my guy. Next year suck ur mother's pusssy and publicize it...alright?..u try cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 10, 2015
Xtracoool:

Oh Nneka123 cry
ogini? sad
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by saintneo(m): 6:23pm On May 10, 2015
perv!

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by free2ryhme: 6:25pm On May 10, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Words fail me angry angry sad sad

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/see-nasty-photo-guy-posted-to-celebrate.html

This is Vulgar

Who push this to frontpage angry

Mod disappointing NLders since 2005

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by mumihaja(f): 6:26pm On May 10, 2015
What do you expect? He probably bleached his brains as well...smh

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by AndreRose(f): 6:27pm On May 10, 2015
bebe2:

Wats d problem? Is it becos he is a boy?

I do dat wit my mum and she just laughs and pushes me away. Am almost 40 my brother too go wan Try and my mum will jokingly smack him he is 46.

For me no big deal
Am talking about putting it on the net.
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by Xtracoool(m): 6:29pm On May 10, 2015
Nneka123:
ogini? sad

Nne ibu so mma

Your beauty made me cry cry cry
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by gbongbo6070(m): 6:34pm On May 10, 2015
the son is useless, but the mother she is more uselesss

2 Likes

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by ojukwu2(m): 6:35pm On May 10, 2015
internet and fools...

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by Ninilowo(m): 6:36pm On May 10, 2015
Torr
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by sdotty: 6:36pm On May 10, 2015
That shows that there is love in their family. The mum is obviously happy with the drama.
However, that shows how much he loves his mum.
I love the scenario though.
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by possibilita(m): 6:37pm On May 10, 2015
gringringrin;Dhappy momcy day
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 10, 2015
Nnaa meeenn, a no fit do this o, it looks embarrassing at this age. He try.

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by SethJr: 6:40pm On May 10, 2015
Iyanu ti pari
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by pazienza(m): 6:43pm On May 10, 2015
Nnaa eh, if you must bleach, look for better bleaching creams nah, the guy's skin has different shades of colours, it's not cool at all.

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 10, 2015
May God console us...! I miss my mom too.!

Basildvalour:
Those who our mum's left us quite early are missing a lot

Its a huge joy to mothers having their children do this over and over again.

Happy Mothers' day
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by Strongfaze(m): 7:02pm On May 10, 2015
farano:
Chai person pikin grin
. That your comment should be in Terry G's voice. Hihihihihi
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by chidifyn(f): 7:02pm On May 10, 2015
He's a baby friendly boy. That's one of d signs of sucking only breast for 6mths. Lol
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by tinyanosa(f): 7:03pm On May 10, 2015
For real kiss
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by themodernman: 7:04pm On May 10, 2015
The woman must either be an immbeccile or be paid a fat amount to let her breast snapped openly like dat..be it her son or whoever.

2 Likes

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by Alexisu: 7:08pm On May 10, 2015
michphenomena:
Let me buy this land....

Not for sale beware of 419!

Even 4 $10m?

Think about and get back to me.
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by Helkayklassic(m): 7:14pm On May 10, 2015
ionsman:
Abeg o, is it every month mothers day is celebrated?

You just said what is disturbing my mind.
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by Sobeautiful: 7:19pm On May 10, 2015
Why would this woman allow herself to be messed up by an irresponsible young man? Even if he's her son, it doesn't present the ground for them to do this and post to the public. I feel sorry for her more than l feel for the guy.

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by Eniqurl(f): 7:23pm On May 10, 2015
Broda agbaya!!
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by HyDef(m): 7:27pm On May 10, 2015
Speaking of mother's day pictures, that reminds me of...

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by TeamSimple(m): 7:32pm On May 10, 2015
Talking about being public,do our mothers realy care? They even fed us inside public vehicles and parties. But as for the guy,his not even confident of his act,couldn't place d motherly nipple in his mouth. So its a NO No for me.
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by bettercreature(m): 7:33pm On May 10, 2015
ginawest:
LOL...atólè...agbaya
Lol you can call it Agbaya but this is Epic
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by HyDef(m): 7:38pm On May 10, 2015
Today is Mother's Day for the United States.

March 15 was for Nigeria and the United Kingdom.

Different countries around the world have different dates for mother's day, to those who may be confused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man / I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help / Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.