Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day (45761 Views)

Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / 5 Generations Photo A Nigerian Man Shared To Celebrate Mother's Day / Man Kills Big Catfish For His Wife To Celebrate The Birth Of Their Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 10, 2015
bettercreature:
Lol you can call it Agbaya but this is Epic
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by sisisioge: 7:40pm On May 10, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by lovely17(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2015
The guy be like LET'S GO BACK TO THE ROOTS
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by booblacain(m): 8:01pm On May 10, 2015
efilefun:
The woman might see nothing big in it but the boy got no brain for taking such pic not to talk of posting it online. So senseless, exposing what fed you to the whole world to see, why couldn't he grab his popc dick, snap with it and post it online on father's day "oponu"

And what is it about the woman(human) breast that it is so considered a taboo to be seen in public?

Some of us have lived so much in space that we forget there is a place called earth. Come down to earth people.
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 10, 2015
End shall never wonder...

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by OYEDIPE(m): 8:04pm On May 10, 2015
Basildvalour:
Those who our mum's left us quite early are missing a lot

Its a huge joy to mothers having their children do this over and over again.

Happy Mothers' day

I'm in your shoe too. I wish I could do this over and over again.

Happy mothers day maaami. Missing you here. Really missing you.
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by sheshiahmad(m): 8:04pm On May 10, 2015
Boda ooshhiii I blame d old fool

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by IamforGod: 8:12pm On May 10, 2015
Airforce1:

amala and ewedu you meant

Tribalistic idiot
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by Roydxemmy: 8:13pm On May 10, 2015
ionsman:
Abeg o, is it every month mothers day is celebrated?
me self tire o
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by IamforGod: 8:14pm On May 10, 2015
Airforce1:

amala and ewedu you meant

Tribalistic idiot

My eyes are on you this black piece of shit callled airfoce1
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by Airforce1(m): 8:26pm On May 10, 2015
IamforGod:

Tribalistic idiot

My eyes are on you this black piece of shit callled airfoce1

dont take your eyes off me boy

I'm your super star
grin
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by JayJustus(m): 8:36pm On May 10, 2015
comments tho.....deeeeez nuts
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by Ayietim(m): 8:54pm On May 10, 2015
Dear Mother, you are the best mother, I have you, I don't want another because without you, there wouldn't me, I wouldn't be here to dream big, chase big dreams and win big. Dear Mother, I don't have 500 carnations for you and your friends, I am not Anna Jarvis and you are exceptionally different, Mother, I am sending you my love, 5 million tons of love, mother, you are the special one. I am not doing this because it's mother's day, mother's day or not, you know I appreciate you every other day. … /p5sIGP-ca
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by Rheetari(f): 9:00pm On May 10, 2015
omo that guy dey bleach sha. see hand!
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by thecommunist(m): 9:18pm On May 10, 2015
Aiye nshe bobo yi o

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by DankemzI(m): 9:28pm On May 10, 2015
Certifiedboss:

Post your Mothers own. I will like to see hers next . Old fool . Waste of sperm
BackOFF
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member issolely responsibleforanythingthat he/shepostsoruploadson Nairaland.
And if possible GROW UP SON
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by ehis05(m): 9:29pm On May 10, 2015
Dis 1 well so?
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:18pm On May 10, 2015
Vry idiotic & moronic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by Smalles: 10:27pm On May 10, 2015
Irritating nd foolish for their age .

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by ibawon(m): 10:34pm On May 10, 2015
Agbaya Buruku ni Brah yi oo

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by mattkelly: 10:56pm On May 10, 2015
Is anybody seeing what am seeing?Seems the Woman's bosom still dey there sha..Still standing,not like some unmarried ladies whos breats done fall like london bridge

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by kunki90(m): 11:19pm On May 10, 2015
na the person wey take the picture dy wrry me!!

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by manijozie: 11:20pm On May 10, 2015
Chisus... Hmmm watching in 3d !!!
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by tottinova: 11:24pm On May 10, 2015
pls its mothers day not sugar mommys' day

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by tottinova: 11:24pm On May 10, 2015
pls its mothers day not sugar mommys' day.

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by imolereed(m): 11:33pm On May 10, 2015
So if to say na papa's day we dey celebrate na hin papa d*ck he go carry comot abi #idiotOfNoComparison

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by Obinovictor(m): 12:10am On May 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
Dammittt
Worris diss!

sad
sad
angry
undecided
sad
angry
sadsadsadsadsadangry

On that picture is a young man trying to show the world how foolish he is...that's all.

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by Obinovictor(m): 12:14am On May 11, 2015
DankemzI:
People condemning this, don't mind sucking a woman older than this if she is "s*gar M*mmy". It's a Joy to live & see your son or mom grown enough to do this! Ride on guy.

So you like it too?? Why not do something similar, then snap and post on social media. *no offence meant*

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by chinwekzy(m): 12:25am On May 11, 2015
lonelydora:
Well, i reserve my comment because i don't know why his mother will allow such.

You just made no absolute sense right now.
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by Tundeiab(m): 3:43am On May 11, 2015
Basildvalour:
Those who our mum's left us quite early are missing a lot

Its a huge joy to mothers having their children do this over and over again.

Happy Mothers' day
MY BROTHER, ITS WELL O. I LOST MY MUM 6TH JUNE 1993.

I REALLY MISS HER. MAY HER GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE...

AMEN!!!
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by jossayo(m): 6:22am On May 11, 2015
ginawest:
LOL...atólè...agbaya
haha funny u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man / I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help / Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.