Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor (41957 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics / Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 10, 2015
I have come to realize that adebayor is not innocent in all this.
I would be happy yo give my younger brother access to all my properties.
Of course, there will be restrictions here and there which he would respect...... if adebayor makes 10, 000 pounds per week, his family should get 2 or 3000 pounds.... thats how I see it.... adebayor should cater for his family.... they should recieve atleast 5000 pounds eavh week.... adebayor is a billionaite and I dont think 5000 pounds per week from his hefty salary would hurt his pocket.... that is how I see it oooh....
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 10, 2015
hidee20:

dont u think u should start knowing? grin
abi ogrin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 10, 2015
family issues are not suppossed to be made public. it is alien to african culture and ethics. Adebayor should move closer to God.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by TolaniLuv: 11:44pm On May 10, 2015
ayoolanr:
This dude is such a public f00l....why can't he keep this 5hit private? I mean, if he needs an outlet to vent, why can't he find a close family or friend to vent to?? No common sense!!!

You are the f00l here sir,

Do you know how long he kept is silent on this issue? If you know how it feels to be betrayed by Fam member not ones not twice uncountable times . I'm sure you will do the same
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by obiak4(m): 11:45pm On May 10, 2015
qbd2:

Hmm, but this doesn't seem ordinary
yea and have told Adebayo to buy me egusi,waterleaf and stock fish so that I can do deliverance for him he will not hear now you see lolz that #CHURCHBUSSINESSFORYOU
adebayor should just draw near to God it spiritual and eleyi ogidi gan
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by fammo: 11:54pm On May 10, 2015
icebeatz:
Of course, there will be restrictions here and there which he would respect...... if adebayor makes 10, 000 pounds per week, his family should get 2 or 3000 pounds.... thats how I see it.... adebayor should cater for his family.... they should recieve atleast 5000 pounds eavh week.... adebayor is a billionaite and I dont think 5000 pounds per week from his hefty salary would hurt his pocket.... that is how I see it oooh....
I totally disagree with you. If adebayo is making this kind of money you gave as example I don't see giving his family member money as a solution. They must be able to make their own money. Why depend on one successful member of a family for the survival of the entire family? The other people should go get a life abeg and stop waiting for pension from a place they never toiled!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by fammo: 11:59pm On May 10, 2015
ABOLADEY:
family issues are not suppossed to be made public. it is alien to african culture and ethics. Adebayor should move closer to God.
His family members shot the first bullet, They took the issue to a radio station, Adebayor is jus trying to set the records straight!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by calculatoo: 12:15am On May 11, 2015
They started this shit,

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by holusormi(m): 6:41am On May 11, 2015
nerodenero:
If I am a star like Emmannuel Adebayor , I CAN never expose my family the way Adebayor is doing.

We have families faced with daunting challenges and yet they are able to manage the situation. If Adebayor feels his family is worse, I hope he would be privileged enough to read about other families whose challenges are like earthquake that has consumed them.

Enough of exposing yourself to the world that are only happy you are sad. Thank God you are Yoruba and you should still understand the saying that 'enito ba ta ara ile e lopo, ko le ri ra lowon.

Bro, kindly STFU!!! ... Don't say you can't do that , have you walked a mile in his shoes ? Have you felt what he felt ? When you buy a house of 1.2 million pounds and your family takes over it , or when your younger bro rubbishes you in front of your teammates , let's see what you would do. But till then nko ?? .... STFU!!! ( shut tha fvck up)

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by nerodenero: 8:28am On May 11, 2015
holusormi:

Bro, kindly STFU!!! ... Don't say you can't do that , have you walked a mile in his shoes ? Have you felt what he felt ? When you buy a house of 1.2 million pounds and your family takes over it , or when your younger bro rubbishes you in front of your teammates , let's see what you would do. But till then nko ?? .... STFU!!! ( shut tha fvck up)
If you are so pained by my submission, why not drink a bottle of sniper and end your God-forsaken life. I bet you won't be missed and by that time we would know who will shut that fvck up.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by chocmanne(m): 9:08am On May 11, 2015
funny how people are blaming this guy when they don't even know jack about the whole issue... if rashidi yekini had done what SEA is doing now, he might still be alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by severee(m): 9:49am On May 11, 2015
Bobo oti frustrate grin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by rhames(m): 11:10am On May 11, 2015
Everybody is entitled to his opinion. But his family's attitude has affected his career so much psychologically.

If i were in his shoes, i will stay and live my life far from them because they have nothing good to offer me except problems.

And to all future Adebayors and Dangotes, this is a lesson for us all.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by Nobody: 11:35am On May 11, 2015
icebeatz:

Typical African Mentality.
Expecting him to be your sole benefactor is Selfish and Unfair.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by Nobody: 11:41am On May 11, 2015
darefestus:

Typical African Mentality.
Expecting him to be your sole benefactor is Selfish and Unfair.

Am I european before??
Im just putting myself in adebayoys shoes and saying what I would do....
Before my brother got a job, I was paying him every single month... he stayed with me, used any of my cars and wore my clothes and I would do more for him of need be... I even gave him my atm sometimes..... different strokes for different folks shaa....

Im just saying if I was making as much as adebayor, my family will never lack.... i will put yhem in oil business and put them up so high before I even look uche face....
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by danbrowndmf(m): 11:46am On May 11, 2015
[quote
author=icebeatz post=33627225]

Am I european before??
Before my brother got a job, I was paying him every single month... he
stayed with me, used any of my cars and wore my clothes and I would do
more for him of need be... I even gave him my atm sometimes.....
different strokes for different folks shaa....

Im just saying if I was making as much as adebayor, my family will never
lack.... i will put yhem in oil business and put them up so high before
I even look uche face....[/quote]big bro,adebayor has done morethan even paying him a salary,he tried to put him in a place to make his own money,buh the dude keep stealing

though the dude tender an apology letter to adebayor yestady..guess ts nt yet on NL.

bro but your own brother no dy thief ur things na.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:47am On May 11, 2015
I guess u havent been following the story right from day 1 cos if u have u wud sure know he deserves to spill it out

ayoolanr:
This dude is such a public f00l....why can't he keep this 5hit private? I mean, if he needs an outlet to vent, why can't he find a close family or friend to vent to?? No common sense!!!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:49am On May 11, 2015
Im telling u

chocmanne:
funny how people are blaming this guy when they don't even know jack about the whole issue... if rashidi yekini had done what SEA is doing now, he might still be alive.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:53am On May 11, 2015
No u wrong,and yes the world cares to know including u and i

How else do u want the same world to know he isnt wat his family has painted him to be if he doesnt justify himself with his own side of the story,.hmmm?

jascon1:
Hahahaha....Honestly this story is so funny. Adeabyor abeg e don do. U have said enuff. Pls shut up n this story will go away. U r the famous one n ur reputation will hurt. The world doesn't care about ur family nor your family story.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by jascon1(m): 12:40pm On May 11, 2015
BornnAgainChild:
No u wrong,and yes the world cares to know including u and i
How else do u want the same world to know he isnt wat his family has painted him to be if he doesnt justify himself with his own side of the story,.hmmm?
I have close friends who are journalists and I ask them the best way stories die off the media, all of them agree that as soon as ppl stop talking about it. All stories lose value when the accused or the accuser stay mute. His family cannot carry the attention his post carried. because he keeps on talking, the media will keep talking. Believe me as soon as he says no more, it will all come to end. The family has nothing to lose. They r media friendly. In fact, they become popular over this story, while Adebayor's fame is dragged in the mud. If I were he, I'd let my publicist take care if it n say nothing to the media or social network. He sud simply deny the story n pretend everyone is Ok
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:06pm On May 11, 2015
Well,.individual opinion,anyways

jascon1:
I have close friends who are journalists and I ask them the best way stories die off the media, all of them agree that as soon as ppl stop talking about it. All stories lose value when the accused or the accuser stay mute. His family cannot carry the attention his post carried. because he keeps on talking, the media will keep talking. Believe me as soon as he says no more, it will all come to end. The family has nothing to lose. They r media friendly. In fact, they become popular over this story, while Adebayor's fame is dragged in the mud. If I were he, I'd let my publicist take care if it n say nothing to the media or social network. He sud simply deny the story n pretend everyone is Ok
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by ibedun: 2:03pm On May 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
big bro,adebayor has done morethan even paying him a salary,he tried to put him in a place to make his own money,buh the dude keep stealing

though the dude tender an apology letter to adebayor yestady..guess ts nt yet on NL.

bro but your own brother no dy thief ur things na.cheesy

How old are you and what is your net worth? Please these are honest questions. Are you even married with children? Come back in 10 years time and let me know if you still disagree with Adebayo.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by danbrowndmf(m): 4:20pm On May 11, 2015
[quote
author=ibedun post=33631333]

How old are you and what is your net worth? Please these are honest
questions. Are you even married with children? Come back in 10 years
time and let me know if you still disagree with Adebayo.[/quote]Sir with due Respect,do u knw how to read? if u read do u understand? am Fully supporting adebayor on this issue,i was only saying adebayor is doing morethan paying them salary but is family pple are jus an ingrate..u are here contradicting ur self...abeg sir,try learn how to read and understnd b4 attacking me..thank u

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by premium4sure(m): 2:05pm On May 12, 2015
Get Accurate Tips from a Professional Betting service
that provides assistance with football betting,
Offering Reliable and Attested Information that will
Guarantee a High Success Rate and secure profit in
Sport Betting.

Your Benefits:
-------------
* Access to Attested Tips.
* Daily Game of TWO ODD Plus

Register Now and Gain Xclusive Access to Daily Tips
with Over 2 Odd Plus

Click here >>> http:///5QR7Oi

This is the Chance and the Time to Increase Your Sport
Betting Investment.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by seangy4konji: 11:21pm On May 13, 2015
na wah oooo...

speechless
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
Bleep|ng liar. Are you not the man or woman who created a thread about committing suicide because you are so broke even more than church rabbit ?
You talk sh.it like a walking dead man.
Why should he place his family on salary? Just because he's wealthy. Smelly African mentality.

Am I european before??
Before my brother got a job, I was paying him every single month... he stayed with me, used any of my cars and wore my clothes and I would do more for him of need be... I even gave him my atm sometimes..... different strokes for different folks shaa....

Im just saying if I was making as much as adebayor, my family will never lack.... i will put yhem in oil business and put them up so high before I even look uche face....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up / Why Did Xhaka & Shaqiri Celebrate By Making 'double Eagle' Signs Against Serbia? / Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.