Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

I Was Ready To Die For Nigeria - President Goodluck Jonathan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Ready To Die For Nigeria - President Goodluck Jonathan. (770 Views)

Gambia: Jammeh Was Ready For War – Troop Commander / I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts / Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Ready To Die For Nigeria - President Goodluck Jonathan. by fatdon2(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2015
Apart from getting scholarships in
school, President Jonathan became
a deputy governor, governor, vice
president and president by the
grace of God. And today at the
Anglican church thanksgiving, he said he was ready to pay the
supreme price for Nigeria with all
the benefits he has derived from the
country right from his school days.
He said: “When I look at the whole
picture of my life up to when
I became the president of
this country, I say that if
soldiers and police officers
that have not received 0. 5 percent of the benefits that
I have received from the
state can lay their lives for
this country, I should do
anything in the interest of
Nigeria including paying the supreme price. As long as live, I will continue
to do my best for the state
because the state has helped
me as a person. I have to
thank Nigerians especially my
state for giving me the opportunity to serve as
deputy governor and the
whole country gave me the
opportunity to serve as Vice
President and then president,
first was to complete the tenure of the late president
and later serve as president
from which I am exiting now
as a very happy and fulfilled
man. I believe there are reasons
for everything. Some hard
decisions have their own
cost, no doubt about that.
That I have ran the
government this way that stabilized certain things, the
electoral process and other
things that brought stability
into this country. They were
very costly decisions which I
myself must be ready to pay for. Some people come to me and
say this or that person is he
not your friend that
benefited. Is it not your
government that this person
benefited from? But this is what the person is saying. But
I used to say worse
statements will come. If you
take certain decisions, you
should know that those close
to you will even abandon you at some point. And I tell them
that more of my so-called
friends will disappear.”
cc:lalasticlala
www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/i-was-ready-to-die-for-nigeria.html?m=1

Re: I Was Ready To Die For Nigeria - President Goodluck Jonathan. by younghartz(m): 4:36pm On May 10, 2015
But you didn't grin
That's why you're the man smiley
Re: I Was Ready To Die For Nigeria - President Goodluck Jonathan. by ruggedboy01: 4:37pm On May 10, 2015
E better as u no die ooooo
Because ur bros Asari no go gree us hear world. nevertheless, Nigeria for de in coma
Re: I Was Ready To Die For Nigeria - President Goodluck Jonathan. by thorpido(m): 4:37pm On May 10, 2015
More like I was ready to die in power.
Re: I Was Ready To Die For Nigeria - President Goodluck Jonathan. by tablu: 4:39pm On May 10, 2015
When he sees jack daniel and hennessy he will change his mind...
Re: I Was Ready To Die For Nigeria - President Goodluck Jonathan. by rottennaija(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2015
Smelling front page... I'll be back after the match
Re: I Was Ready To Die For Nigeria - President Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 10, 2015
Sorry o, but its still not too late to die now, afterall ur still considered d president.
Re: I Was Ready To Die For Nigeria - President Goodluck Jonathan. by stinggy(m): 4:44pm On May 10, 2015
It's never too late, you can still do so bros jona undecided
Re: I Was Ready To Die For Nigeria - President Goodluck Jonathan. by Pinocchioo(f): 4:53pm On May 10, 2015
issokay
Re: I Was Ready To Die For Nigeria - President Goodluck Jonathan. by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 4:55pm On May 10, 2015
Ok
Re: I Was Ready To Die For Nigeria - President Goodluck Jonathan. by Sandydayz(f): 4:57pm On May 10, 2015
Very touching.. cheesy
Oops am suppose to be crying, let me share some shepopo tears cry

Well Done Mr President, we respect u cus u deserve it.......There are a few people who can die for their country....... Not in words though.....
Re: I Was Ready To Die For Nigeria - President Goodluck Jonathan. by okiezman(m): 5:02pm On May 10, 2015
younghartz:
But you didn't grin
That's why you're the man smiley

Gej our role model, fayose our mentor

1 Like

Re: I Was Ready To Die For Nigeria - President Goodluck Jonathan. by socialmediaman: 5:02pm On May 10, 2015
People will remember you in so many ways, some good, some bad. Your weaknesses impoverished millions while your kindness transformed the lives of thousands.. Most Nigerians decided you should go, and Its good you exited honorably.. Farewell as we pick up the broken pieces and move the country forward. That's all I can say for now...
Re: I Was Ready To Die For Nigeria - President Goodluck Jonathan. by kestolove95(m): 5:03pm On May 10, 2015
If u see APC u better run b4 we go open ur dirty corrpt governmnt
Re: I Was Ready To Die For Nigeria - President Goodluck Jonathan. by orobs93(m): 5:04pm On May 10, 2015
Chai
Re: I Was Ready To Die For Nigeria - President Goodluck Jonathan. by Kereokwu(f): 5:05pm On May 10, 2015
GEJ is a big hero to me, very few politician will do what he did.
Even as an advocate of change I doubt if GMB
will be able to conceive defeat dis way.

Pls advertise ur goods and products for free at tensoldcom.
Re: I Was Ready To Die For Nigeria - President Goodluck Jonathan. by fritiyo: 5:50pm On May 10, 2015
The only sane president we have had in our existence as a Nation.

Hate or like it, he remains the best until the illiterate general proved other wise.
Re: I Was Ready To Die For Nigeria - President Goodluck Jonathan. by Elmickzy(m): 6:02pm On May 10, 2015
Then follow our men to sambisa
Re: I Was Ready To Die For Nigeria - President Goodluck Jonathan. by Elmickzy(m): 6:03pm On May 10, 2015
Then follow our men to Sambisa
Re: I Was Ready To Die For Nigeria - President Goodluck Jonathan. by chamboy(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2015
GEJ do u knw Eric Dier
Re: I Was Ready To Die For Nigeria - President Goodluck Jonathan. by bi0nics: 6:14pm On May 10, 2015
embarassed wh0 c0me Hold you?

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio, PDP Used Private Army To Steal Votes, Umana Alerts Buhari / The bitter Truth President Jonathan and PDP should have known before Election / Jonathan's Loss: Aides That Contributed To His Downfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.