Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,408 members, 7,781,186 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:21 AM

5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood (45048 Views)

How Sex Has Ruin The Lives Of So Many Girls(photos) / Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making / Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 10, 2015
Here are some other things men do to turn us
off with just one kiss:

1. Talking While Kissing

You’re on the sofa making out with a hot papi
and he begins to whisper sweet nothings in
your ear. That’s nice, you think.
But then he won’t stop. He yaps like a teenage
girl who’s looking for reassurance after a first
date. Every time he nibbles on your lower lip,
he asks, “do you like that?” He plants another
smooch and keeps mumbling. Shut up,
hombre! Just kiss me!
What a buzz kill.

2. Swallowing Your Mouth

What’s worse than talking incessantly while
kissing? A man that kisses you and wants to
swallow your entire face! All in one swoop, he
takes in your lips, tongue, nose and your…
chin?
This move is for the Hannibal Lecter of lovers.
More from Latina: 7 Of The Most Embarrassing Things That Can Happen During s*x

3. Slobbering like a Puppy

I love dogs, but I don’t allow them to lick me
and slobber all over my face. So why would I
want a man to do so? Listen, I get it: saliva is
par for the course when making out. But for
the love of God, swallow some of that spit and
keep your spit string to yourself cause it’s
landing all over me, man!

4. Licking

I dated this guy that liked to lick my lips while
we kissed. His licking felt amateurish. He
didn’t nibble or bite my lips just a little before
licking my bottom lip. He didn’t improvise
various kissing techniques. He licked my lips
like he was a kid eating a paleta.
In other words, not sexy at all!

5. Dead Lips

An overactive tongue is bad, but kissing
someone whose lips do not move at all takes
the cake.
When a man kisses you, you want to feel passion. As women, we want to feel desired by
the man that has caught our eye. Kissing dead
lips feels like you’re kissing someone who isn’t
that into you, or who’s dead? Crap!

http://www.gltrends.com/5-awful-kissing-mistakes-guys-make-completely-ruin-mood/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 10, 2015
Hehehehehehe

2 Likes

Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Obiomon: 5:12pm On May 10, 2015
OK teach them how to kiss na undecided

6 Likes

Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by agarawu23(m): 5:13pm On May 10, 2015
I seeundecided

your list should have been for both sex.

this crap aren't true for matured guys though

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by donbenedict(m): 5:15pm On May 10, 2015
I wana learn hw to kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by okiezman(m): 5:27pm On May 10, 2015
donbenedict:
I wana learn hw to kiss

LoL
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Tattooboy: 5:28pm On May 10, 2015
Teach them amateurs, Ms Dortmund.

5 Likes

Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:29pm On May 10, 2015
DETACHING YOURSELF COMPLETELY FROM HER:

A woman needs to feel some form of contact other than the your lips. Make her feel you both are encased in a cocoon where the attraction between you both is the blanket. Place you hand on her nape or on the undulating curve of her back. Except you are about to roll between the sheets do not grasp her buttom.

4 Likes

Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by donbenedict(m): 5:30pm On May 10, 2015
okiezman:

LoL
wetin dey make u laff

2 Likes

Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by bigtt76(f): 5:31pm On May 10, 2015
You be guy ni? grin
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Dhavids(m): 5:32pm On May 10, 2015
That awkard moment when you kissing a girl and you can't help but to store the salivas in your mouth so as to spit it out later, because of her bad mouth odour

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by LewisO: 5:34pm On May 10, 2015
Any girl that want to kiss will kiss you without minding your mistakes. undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by dechandel(f): 5:35pm On May 10, 2015
That 1st number tho..
Do guys ever do that? lipsrsealed
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Ishilove: 5:43pm On May 10, 2015
Borussia, please add the source of this article.
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 10, 2015
Talking while kissing? Gosh! I feel like biting his lips off when he does that. Why didn't you tell me all those rubbish, before you decided to lip-lock on me. undecided

Licking my lips? lipsrsealed

Dead lips? I endorse this one! That lips needs

To move and do something grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 10, 2015
Ishilove:
Borussia, please add the source of this article.
k
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by AdeniyiA(m): 6:01pm On May 10, 2015
You may now eat d groom... cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by cyprus000: 6:07pm On May 10, 2015
Any guy who does 2 and 3 is a learner..#fact#

[size=15pt]after my undercover research,on who best fit the MISS NAIRALAND position.[/size]
[size=13pt]I have come to realiz that SANDRAHNAUB is the best candidate and is now our choice.[/size]
[size=13pt]this is a girl who possesses all qualities.
A lady ought to have and has proven it,beyond reasonable doubt.
[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]INTELLIGENCE[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MANNER'S[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]DIPLOMAT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]BEAUTY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]LEADERSHIP WITH HUMILITY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]HUMOUR[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]RESPECT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MISS NAIRALAND(SANDRAHNAUB)[/size]

[size=15pt]seeing the PDP(people deceive people) and APC(aproko people's congress) going on in this contest...na joke oo!grincheesy

Due to my selfless service to humanity and my enviroment.
I have decided to project TRANSPERENCY,ACCOUNTABILITY,INTELLIG.ENCE
,HUMOUR,BEAUT.Y e.t.c
Viod of FAVOURITISM,ETHNICITY,MARGINALIZAT.ION and DISCRIMIMAT.ION.
which has been playing out,in the campaign.
[/size]

[size=15pt]I THE CAMPAIGN MANAGER[/size]

[size=15pt]*** odguefi ome' nora 1(one) of nairaland.representing enugu east constituency.**[/size]
[size=15pt]call opun all agent of change and transformation,to look beyond all sentiments and VOTE SANDRAHNAUB[the vioce of the people) for miss nairaland[/size]

[size=13pt]your PVC(keypad) is your power,do not let them rig you of your opinion.[/size]

>>www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

[size=13pt]Signed:[/size][size=15pt]MANAGEMENT[/size]

www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by okooloyun1(m): 6:15pm On May 10, 2015
Course : KISS 101
Lecturer : Dr Borrussia

3 Likes

Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Adeniyi077(m): 6:16pm On May 10, 2015
Hmmm!
You got some right.
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Tbillz(m): 6:16pm On May 10, 2015
Wish nairaland can produce more of professors in other fields than womanology and sexology!..........#U21 nairaland team should be created
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by lonelydora: 6:16pm On May 10, 2015
okay
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by kenbee(f): 6:16pm On May 10, 2015
now that u know...
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by lilmax(m): 6:16pm On May 10, 2015
undecided
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by gurunlocker: 6:16pm On May 10, 2015
tha number two is crazy, who the hell does that? grin grin
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Maczeelly(m): 6:18pm On May 10, 2015
KISS 502

1 Like

Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 10, 2015
Laughing in Olu Jacobs voice.... He he he he he he he... Number 5 tho...... I am not guilty of any.... I am open to empirical evidence... #Ladies only

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:18pm On May 10, 2015
The only awful kissing mistake I know is when a mouth with obnoxious odour kisses mine.

Op,all you said are lies!!

5 Likes

Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by CountDracula(m): 6:18pm On May 10, 2015
Kissing is overrated jare
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Aitee1: 6:18pm On May 10, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

See description grin

Anyway I got no business with kissing till I take the man to a doc and he's confirmed "halitosis free", then you can decide to swallow my mouth if you want to grin
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Ograke(m): 6:18pm On May 10, 2015
lol
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by EbiJUNIRO(m): 6:18pm On May 10, 2015
Jst kissed my babe to an ecstasy and guess what she... grin

U want som?

Win my babe then com hv it all @ OP #Borrusia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports / Nairaland Get Together Party'03 / 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.