Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat (10607 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) / How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark / Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by lalasticlala(m): 5:56pm On May 10, 2015
As several people trekked long distances to felicitate with winners of the just concluded 2015 general elections, two people have commenced trekking from Makarfi to Kaduna to sympathise with Governor Muktar Yero.

NAN reports that Yero lost the Kaduna State Governorship seat to Malam Nasir El-Rufai during the April 11 election.

Speaking in an interview with journalists in Zaria on Sunday, one of the trekkers, Malam Rabi’u Sarkin-Musulmi, said they started the journey early Sunday morning at about 2:00a.m.

“We started the journey from Makarfi, headquarters of Makarfi Local Government Area of Kaduna State at about 2:00a.m. and we expect to be in Kaduna by 1:00p.m. on Monday, May 11.

“The essence of our trekking is to go and sympathise with Gov. Muktar Yero over his defeat during the governorship election.

“We want to show him love, concern and encourage him not to give-up on his political ambition,” he said.

His co-trekker, Malam Abdulmuminu Dakare, said as bonafide PDP members, they believed that power comes from God Almighty, “this is what our leader, Gov. Muktar Yero is preaching.

“He always believes that nobody can give you power except God Almighty, the giver and taker of all powers,” he said.

Dakare also said that they initiated the trek to satisfy their urge and to convey a message of succour and relief to the out-going governor.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/10/2-persons-trek-to-kaduna-in-sympathy-with-gov-yero/

1 Like

Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by boolet: 5:57pm On May 10, 2015
smiley all these trekkers sha...

5 Likes

Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:57pm On May 10, 2015
Spirit of madness and backwardness i say

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by otr1(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2015
...in sympathy for someone who has no sympathy for those he governs. SMH.

16 Likes

Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by Freciprocal: 5:58pm On May 10, 2015
I think 2015 should be called the year trekking.

Trek it till u make it...

grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:59pm On May 10, 2015
l heard Yero is a failure and i know el rufai will perform better than him after doing some demolitions.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by Twaci(f): 5:59pm On May 10, 2015
I don't really blame them. Na fuel scarcity cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by Uncleodi(m): 6:01pm On May 10, 2015
Ok
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by Pavore9: 6:27pm On May 10, 2015
So Nigeroans have such so much staminacheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 10, 2015
Yes....and to collect their share of the cake from him.....

Seriously all those trekkers......they should go and get real jobs....

Still....walking is good!

Image source ...http://www.slideshare.net/BrightStar2010/8-benefits-of-walking

1 Like

Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by Ilekeh(f): 6:27pm On May 10, 2015
Who started this shoit?
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by free2ryhme: 6:27pm On May 10, 2015
Make una dey trek as una no get work
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by cyprus000: 6:27pm On May 10, 2015
Mehn,wats really happenin.is this a new form of showing solidarity or just plain attention seeking stunt.
If you ask me,I will go for the latter.

Even alhaji dey among self.

**MEANWHILE**

[size=15pt]after my undercover research,on who best fit the MISS NAIRALAND position.[/size]
[size=13pt]I have come to realiz that SANDRAHNAUB is the best candidate and is now our choice.[/size]
[size=13pt]this is a girl who possesses all qualities.
A lady ought to have and has proven it,beyond reasonable doubt.
[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]INTELLIGENCE[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MANNER'S[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]DIPLOMAT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]BEAUTY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]LEADERSHIP WITH HUMILITY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]HUMOUR[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]RESPECT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MISS NAIRALAND(SANDRAHNAUB)[/size]

[size=15pt]seeing the PDP(people deceive people) and APC(aproko people's congress) going on in this contest...na joke oo!grincheesy

Due to my selfless service to humanity and my enviroment.
I have decided to project TRANSPERENCY,ACCOUNTABILITY,INTELLIG.ENCE
,HUMOUR,BEAUT.Y e.t.c
Viod of FAVOURITISM,ETHNICITY,MARGINALIZAT.ION and DISCRIMIMAT.ION.
which has been playing out,in the campaign.
[/size]

[size=15pt]I THE CAMPAIGN MANAGER[/size]

[size=15pt]*** odguefi ome' nora 1(one) of nairaland.representing enugu east constituency.**[/size]
[size=15pt]call opun all agent of change and transformation,to look beyond all sentiments and VOTE SANDRAHNAUB[the vioce of the people) for miss nairaland[/size]

[size=13pt]your PVC(keypad) is your power,do not let them rig you of your opinion.[/size]

>>www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

[size=13pt]Signed:[/size][size=15pt]MANAGEMENT[/size]

www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 10, 2015
This new trekking phenomenon is getting silly.

1 Like

Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by Johneyhaz: 6:28pm On May 10, 2015
Those guys are scammers...dey have no fuels in their car,using yero as an excuse to trek

My signature
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by tobtap: 6:28pm On May 10, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy clueless entities
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by msporche(f): 6:28pm On May 10, 2015
All did tweakers trekkers sha!
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by okooloyun1(m): 6:29pm On May 10, 2015
I don't think this trekking series will end anytime soon.
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by Burger01(m): 6:29pm On May 10, 2015
smiley
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:29pm On May 10, 2015
Good for them,...BTW....
VOTE FOR CHANGE!
VOTE HUMBLENESS!
VOTE HUMILITY!
VOTE TWACI FOR MISS NAIRALAND2015.
WATCH OUT FOR CHERLENE2016.
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by Speakdatruth: 6:29pm On May 10, 2015
wey brito make we start trek go daura
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by slimpoppa(m): 6:29pm On May 10, 2015
I will trek from Lagos to Abuja to register my displeasure with the rate at which people are trekking all over the country.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by Idrismusty97(m): 6:30pm On May 10, 2015
Buhari should make trekking illegal! angry

2 Likes

Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by Aitee1: 6:30pm On May 10, 2015
Nairaland mods stop bringing trash to fp!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by Nickymezor(f): 6:30pm On May 10, 2015
Treking, Treking, treking..wat re all these nw Abeg , mk dem park wella .its nw very annoying undecided
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by GodwinTobi(m): 6:30pm On May 10, 2015
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF TREKKERS.....
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by saxwizard(m): 6:30pm On May 10, 2015
and the madness continues
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by efilefun(m): 6:31pm On May 10, 2015
lol
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by Ninilowo(m): 6:31pm On May 10, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Spirit of madness and backwardness i say
grin
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 10, 2015
This is the reason we have fuel scarcity!! angry angry angry
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by stinggy(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2015
saxwizard:
and the madness continues

..... even that useless Yero too fa
Re: 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat by yurme(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2015
Y fuel no go scarce ? Awon eleyi ti ya werey sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army / Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi / Shehu Sani Speaks On What Nigeria Has Become In 59 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.