Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:07 AM

Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala (25669 Views)

Photos Of A Nairalander Cooking Moimoi / A Nairalander Cooking Okra Soup / A Nairalander (a Bachelor) Preparing Okro Soup This Morning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Aminat508(f): 7:04pm On May 10, 2015
Here are the ingredients
Okpro
Fish
Ponmo
Pepper
Iru(locus beans)
Maagi
Palmoil
Salt
Elubo(for Amala) yoruba people will understand this very well.

Am a student and I feel like eating my yoruba favorite food (Amala nd Okpro)
Procedures: I wash my okpro nd cut it into tiny pieces then I put water on the fire till is hot, then I pour my okpro inside together with my locus beans (iru) with small salt and allow it to cook for 5min. Follow by my soup (obe Ata) which I started by putting Palmoil inside d pot and pour my blended pepper and allow it to cook for 10min and pour d fish and the ponmo inside nd Maagi, curry nd salt. and allow it to cook for 15 min. After preparing d soup, next to my Amala. I started by allowing my water to be hot then I pour my Elubo and stir til it becomes brownish in colour and cover for some minutes, and continue stirring till it becomes black in colour.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by younghartz(m): 7:06pm On May 10, 2015
I don mad for myself here
Were d food na undecided

Oboy! See fish shocked

oyin17:
I'm hungry !
[b][/b]

FTC 2times in a row this morning grin

5 Likes

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 10, 2015
I'm hungry !
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Aminat508(f): 7:06pm On May 10, 2015
My Amala
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Aminat508(f): 7:09pm On May 10, 2015
My Okpro

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by datguru: 7:11pm On May 10, 2015
Na wa oo
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 10, 2015
younghartz:
I don mad for mys here Were d food na undecided

why u first me comment na?
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Aminat508(f): 7:12pm On May 10, 2015
My Soup

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 10, 2015
younghartz:
I don mad for mys here Were d food na undecided

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Aminat508(f): 7:14pm On May 10, 2015
Nairalanders, come and eat

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by younghartz(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2015
oyin17:

My juju dey work grin
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by benuejosh: 7:16pm On May 10, 2015
I see NUNE (the Tiv peepz should know what am talking about) in the first picture

5 Likes

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 10, 2015
The poster beneath me must be FFO
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by jamex93(m): 7:19pm On May 10, 2015
see food o !!!

FOOD!

don't eat alone

send my copy

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Yustash001(m): 7:20pm On May 10, 2015
Amala is cool..,..but hate eating with Okro.....egusi rocks...

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by boman2014: 7:22pm On May 10, 2015
okay na
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Aminat508(f): 7:23pm On May 10, 2015
Yustash001:
Amala is cool..,..but hate eating with Okro.....egusi rocks...
lol, give me ya address make I con cook egusi with ejagbigbe for u.

2 Likes

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 10, 2015
younghartz:
[b][/b]
My juju dey work grin

Hahaha , next time wait a little make d food done

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by jaybee3(m): 7:26pm On May 10, 2015
You just dey enjoy Aminatu

2 Likes

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Aminat508(f): 7:28pm On May 10, 2015
jaybee3:
You just dey enjoy Aminatu
lol egbon mi

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 10, 2015
Nice one.

Hope you will show us step by step process of socking garri.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by younghartz(m): 7:29pm On May 10, 2015
oyin17:

Hahaha , next time wait a little make d food done

Me ke? undecided
I go serve myself d food b4 d thing don sef
Didn't you see that fish? cheesy
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Yustash001(m): 7:30pm On May 10, 2015
Aminat508:
lol, give me ya address make I con cook egusi with ejagbigbe for u.
the fish kills it...for me egusi with eja gbigbe, wrong combo.....egusi with fresh fish,perfect combo...
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 10, 2015
younghartz:

Me ke? undecided I go serve myself d food b4 d thing don sef Didn't you see that fish? cheesy

No near the fish o, na the only thing I dey eye be that . oya comot here!

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by younghartz(m): 7:38pm On May 10, 2015
oyin17:

No near the fish o, na the only thing I dey eye be that . oya comot here!

Ha!
Do you know what happened in 1902?
Don't let it repeat o! grin
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 10, 2015
younghartz:

Ha! Do you know what happened in 1902? Don't let it repeat o! grin

You want pour the soup?

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by braine(m): 7:45pm On May 10, 2015
Yummy.
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by egbaguy: 7:54pm On May 10, 2015
Now that the food is done........can i pass u my plate?
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by egbaguy: 7:55pm On May 10, 2015
Olobeloloko!!!!!!!!!!! Gimme a lady dt cooks well,and i will cherish her forever

2 Likes

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by kliq(m): 7:58pm On May 10, 2015
Okpro/okro? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Aminat508(f): 8:06pm On May 10, 2015
grin
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Ruffychuks: 8:07pm On May 10, 2015
so u want make I marry u with dis rubbish way u dey cook

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients / Monopoly Products In The Nigerian Food Market / Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.