Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala (25780 Views)

Photos Of A Nairalander Cooking Moimoi / A Nairalander Cooking Okra Soup / A Nairalander (a Bachelor) Preparing Okro Soup This Morning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Adesiji77: 8:07pm On May 10, 2015
Nice one OP. Keep it up.

One of the ways to a man's heart is through the stomach... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Aminat508(f): 8:13pm On May 10, 2015
Ruffychuks:
so u want make I marry u with dis rubbish way u dey cook
Are you looking for attention?

13 Likes

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by kliq(m): 8:18pm On May 10, 2015
Aminat508

Thought the yoruba pronunciation is okeero cheesy

Nice meal you got there... though not an amala person plus I hate that locust beans passionately embarassed
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 10, 2015
Aminat508:
lol, give me ya address make I con cook egusi with ejagbigbe for u.

Kilomean nah?

U dey plan to divorce me?
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Aminat508(f): 8:43pm On May 10, 2015
olaxco2f:

Kilomean nah?

U dey plan to divorce me?
lol grin
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 10, 2015
U dey laugh abi?

Aminat508:
lol grin
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Aminat508(f): 9:20pm On May 10, 2015
olaxco2f:
U dey laugh abi?

u Don take orijin? Orijin come here ooo
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by ffo(m): 10:32pm On May 10, 2015
olaxco2f:
The poster beneath me must be FFO
no sir. you are wrong
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 10, 2015
grin

finally, tym to stop cooking only dat eguisi soup.

Many thanks OP

4 Likes

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by kindnyce(m): 10:50pm On May 10, 2015
NAIRALAND IS GRADUALLY BECOMING BORING DAY BY DAY...SMH AT SOME TOPICS

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by damiloladuke: 10:51pm On May 10, 2015
thanks
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by sketcherJ(m): 10:52pm On May 10, 2015
aminat508

dont lie that fruit was just for show...

but u tried...
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by bigass123(m): 10:55pm On May 10, 2015
wetin person no go see finish for NL... small time now una go post step by step guide how una take UnCloth una babe before the match. Chai, GMB... Come and create jobs abeg... Unemployment is taking a bad toll.. Chai!
Meanwhile Op, you sure say that food wey you cook sweet so?

3 Likes

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Aminat508(f): 11:00pm On May 10, 2015
sketcherJ:
aminat508

dont lie that fruit was just for show...
but u tried...
lol grin
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Aminat508(f): 11:01pm On May 10, 2015
bigass123:
wetin person no go see finish for NL... small time now una go post step by step guide how una take UnCloth una babe before the match. Chai, GMB... Come and create jobs abeg... Unemployment is taking a bad toll.. Chai!
Meanwhile Op, you sure say that food wey you cook sweet so?
very very grin

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by fapcrook(m): 11:03pm On May 10, 2015
Nice environment for a student. At least it is clean. That's a balanced diet but if I eat it anytime after 6pm, I will be in trouble as it makes me per all night. Keep it up aminat and keep your nails short while cooking for good hygiene, peace

6 Likes

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by sketcherJ(m): 11:04pm On May 10, 2015
Aminat508:
lol grin
infact eating amala and okro soup...is good...but when u combine with watermelon....u got anoda tin coming...something like uefa champions league in ur tummy

3 Likes

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Ahmeduana(m): 11:04pm On May 10, 2015
Aminat508:
Here are the ingredients
Okpro
Fish
Ponmo
Pepper
Iru(locus beans)
Maagi
Palmoil
Salt
Elubo(for Amala) yoruba people will understand this very well.

Am a student and I feel like eating my yoruba favorite food (Amala nd Okpro)
Procedures: I wash my okpro nd cut it into tiny pieces then I put water on the fire till is hot, then I pour my okpro inside together with my locus beans (iru) with small salt and allow it to cook for 5min. Follow by my soup (obe Ata) which I started by putting Palmoil inside d pot and pour my blended pepper and allow it to cook for 10min and pour d fish and the ponmo inside nd Maagi, curry nd salt. and allow it to cook for 15 min. After preparing d soup, next to my Amala. I started by allowing my water to be hot then I pour my Elubo and stir til it becomes brownish in colour and cover for some minutes, and continue stirring till it becomes black in colour.
IS IT OKPRO OR OKRO?

3 Likes

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by phemmyutd(m): 11:06pm On May 10, 2015
Kudos to OP. you make me miss my mum. its great to be Yoruba jor.. respect to other tribe aswell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Azazi(m): 11:06pm On May 10, 2015
smelling iru..
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 10, 2015
Aminat508:
lol, give me ya address make I con cook egusi with ejagbigbe for u.
can u come to my house too, we'll cook everything cheesy cheesy
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by vokalguy(m): 11:08pm On May 10, 2015
Good Job!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by cytellProperty: 11:09pm On May 10, 2015
Aminat508:
Here are the ingredients
Okpro
Fish
Ponmo
Pepper
Iru(locus beans)
Maagi
Palmoil
Salt
Elubo(for Amala) yoruba people will understand this very well.

Am a student and I feel like eating my yoruba favorite food (Amala nd Okpro)
Procedures: I wash my okpro nd cut it into tiny pieces then I put water on the fire till is hot, then I pour my okpro inside together with my locus beans (iru) with small salt and allow it to cook for 5min. Follow by my soup (obe Ata) which I started by putting Palmoil inside d pot and pour my blended pepper and allow it to cook for 10min and pour d fish and the ponmo inside nd Maagi, curry nd salt. and allow it to cook for 15 min. After preparing d soup, next to my Amala. I started by allowing my water to be hot then I pour my Elubo and stir til it becomes brownish in colour and cover for some minutes, and continue stirring till it becomes black in colour.
This one na austerity food o. See malnourished fish, even pepper no blend well. Una no get table for una house?
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Azazi(m): 11:09pm On May 10, 2015
Ahmeduana:
IS IT OKPRO OR OKRO?
na yoluba language no blame her biko

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Aminat508(f): 11:09pm On May 10, 2015
sketcherJ:
infact eating amala and okro soup...is good...but when u combine with watermelon....u got anoda tin coming...something like uefa champions league in ur tummy
lol
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Aminat508(f): 11:12pm On May 10, 2015
cytellProperty:
This one na austerity food o. See malnourished fish, even pepper no blend well. Una no get table for una house?
haba u want to abuse me ni, I no get table, na student I be nah... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by lilwheezy1(m): 11:12pm On May 10, 2015
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 10, 2015
U should have cook Ila alasepo, I like it more than this.and next time make sure is Titus fish o.
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by olapluto(m): 11:13pm On May 10, 2015
For a lady, your cooking is average. I score you 5 out of 10. Your amala making skill is non existent. the economy can be blamed for your watery soup. That volume of soup for 5 slices of fish, economy ba wa.

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by NwaNimo1(m): 11:13pm On May 10, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Aminat508(f): 11:13pm On May 10, 2015
dancok:
U should have cook Ila alasepo, I like it more than this.and next time make sure is Titus fish o.
motigbo sir
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 10, 2015
You can't just eat amala like that... You can't! You need authorised permission to eat amala... You are NOT Yoruba... You need permission from the Yoruba elders to eat our food!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prawn Stew In Pictures / The Best Goat Meat Pepper Soup / What Is Velvet Tamarind Called In Your Native Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.