Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,503 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:44 PM

Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala (25672 Views)

Photos Of A Nairalander Cooking Moimoi / A Nairalander Cooking Okra Soup / A Nairalander (a Bachelor) Preparing Okro Soup This Morning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Aminat508(f): 11:16pm On May 10, 2015
olapluto:
For a lady, your cooking is average. I score you 5 out of 10. Your amala making skill is non existent. the economy can be blamed for your watery soup. That volume of soup for 5 slices of fish, economy ba wa.
haba na me only dey eat am nah, u no see ponmo there ni undecided lol
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by bigass123(m): 11:18pm On May 10, 2015
Whats the proof, send your address oh make I come taste ahm.
If e sweet... You go win miss NL. without contesting sef.. Na me. Dey tell you.

Aminat508:
very very grin
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by brownlord: 11:19pm On May 10, 2015
Amala and ewedu thread.

@op, of what importance is that locus beans?
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 10, 2015
Aminat508:
motigbo sir
LOL, u are taking me serious, am joking, but make sure u are not serving us d food in our dreams. Lol.
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Joboms(m): 11:20pm On May 10, 2015
U try
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 10, 2015
wey my wash hand basin, that fish dey my eyes.
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Aminat508(f): 11:22pm On May 10, 2015
bigass123:
Whats the proof, send your address oh make I come taste ahm.
If e sweet... You go win miss NL. without contesting sef.. Na me. Dey tell you.

Oyaaaa Osun state university osogbo, Department of biological science, Faculty of LAW grin
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Aminat508(f): 11:23pm On May 10, 2015
Joboms:
U try
Thanks sweetie
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 10, 2015
cytellProperty:
This one na austerity food o. See malnourished fish, even pepper no blend well. Una no get table for una house?

Buy one for she biko nu
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 10, 2015
Aminat508 chai see food ur husband go enjoy oh ..

Nice work smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Aminat508(f): 11:25pm On May 10, 2015
Lala247:

Nice work smiley
Thanks boo

3 Likes

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 10, 2015
Lala247:

Nice work smiley

grin

U think bah?
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 10, 2015
olaxco2f:

grin

U think bah?
I like food too much .. N its good seeing a young lady prepare this from scratch alot chics these day cant even make amala with no lumps inside .
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by bigass123(m): 11:30pm On May 10, 2015
See address oh chai... Even Google go write "error" after a single search.
You want make I trek from lagos to osun dey find this address abi? You try.. Send ahm to my whatsapp jeje, cos I gotta taste that food oh make I come give NL feedback. Its a national assignment of utmost importance.
08zero 35five 66 28nine

Aminat508:
Oyaaaa Osun state university
osogbo, Department of biological science, Faculty of LAW grin

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 10, 2015
Lala247:

I like food too much .. N its good seeing a young lady prepare this from scratch alot chics these day cant even make amala with no lumps inside .

You are right ola
Most of em ladies think like the boss grin
They feel eatery food is cool and after wedding g they begin to dey cook Iran!

New pix? I likey

:*
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 10, 2015
olaxco2f:

You are right ola
Most of em ladies think like the boss grin
They feel eatery food is cool and after wedding g they begin to dey cook Iran!

New pix? I likey

:*

Lol thanks
Yh i see dem for kfc they order jollof rice ... Was like really u cnt cook dat at home

Neway aminat508 abeg next one nah ewa agoyin ... Need correct recipe men
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Aminat508(f): 11:36pm On May 10, 2015
Lala247:

Lol thanks
Yh i see dem for kfc they order jollof rice ... Was like really u cnt cook dat at home

lol, ewagoyin ati buredi agege grin
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by AreaFada2: 11:37pm On May 10, 2015
Nice looking.

But I think we eat too much red oil. While it contains Vitamin A, it's not good fat.
If you're going to the farm or otherwise going to burn a lot of energy like villagers, truckpushers, bricklayers and so on do, fine.

But office workers, unemployed and students living a sedentary life, red oil should be eaten sparingly. Or risk coronary heart disease.

3 Likes

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 10, 2015
Aminat508:
lol, ewagoyin ati buredi agege grin

Gbam! Nah key to my heart b that grin

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 10, 2015
Lala247:

Lol thanks

U mean u never meet the guy?

Wey go sabi cook that ewa agoyin?

Abeg goan find one for Togo biko!

Amala shitta on point tho
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 10, 2015
AreaFada2:
Nice looking.

But I think we eat too much red oil. While it contains Vitamin A, it's not good fat.
If you're going to the farm or otherwise going to burn a lot of energy like villagers, truckpushers, bricklayers and so on do, fine.

But office workers, unemployed and students living a sedentary life, red oil should be eaten sparingly. Or risk coronary heart disease.

My nan made all her food with red oil
She lived till 89 smiley
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 10, 2015
olaxco2f:

U mean u never meet the guy?

Wey go sabi cook that ewa agoyin?

Abeg goan find one for Togo biko!

Amala shitta on point tho

Amala shitta is d best .. Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 10, 2015
Lala247:

Amala shitta is d best .. Hmmmm

Your head is there #Teamlaspotec #TEAMLEO #Teamtwaci

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by AreaFada2: 11:45pm On May 10, 2015
Lala247:

My nan made all her food with red oil
She lived till 89 smiley

My nan lived to over 100. But were they inactive? No.
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 10, 2015
AreaFada2:

My nan live to over 100. But were they inactive? No.

She was had a bad leg
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 10, 2015
kiss

Aminat508 coman do and cook ewa agoyin nah! With that special ata dindin
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Aminat508(f): 11:49pm On May 10, 2015
[quote author=olaxco2f post=33616887] kiss

Aminat508 coman do and cook ewa agoyin nah! With that special ata dindin[/quote lol
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Jimwalex(m): 12:02am On May 11, 2015
wow..m missing amala lyk crazy! i don't have access to elubo where i am bt yam plenty here.so Aminat508 can u help on how to make elubo with yam.tnx
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Aminat508(f): 12:11am On May 11, 2015
Jimwalex:
wow..m missing amala lyk crazy! i don't have access to elubo where i am bt yam plenty here.so Aminat508 can u help on how to make elubo with yam.tnx
no whahala sir
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by iluvweed(m): 12:15am On May 11, 2015
shocked

So nobody noticed this poverty fish...

Dont really know how much it costs now but that was the fish i used to buy for N30 for 2, 10yrs ago back in school.... grin
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by AreaFada2: 12:16am On May 11, 2015
Lala247:

She was had a bad leg

But I can assure you she would have been more active growing up. Perhaps with good legs.

And certainly more likely grew up eating fresh farm produce than junk food. Maybe drinking Agbo with all the beneficial phytochemicals in it.

My nan also usually ate very little quantity of food.
Judging from my nan's life's story.

All my nan's siblings lived minimum up to 95. The last (baby of the family)just died a few years ago as the overall baale of a big down. Over 100.
Re: Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala by Nobody: 12:16am On May 11, 2015
AreaFada2:

But I can assure you she would have been more active growing up. Perhaps with good legs.

And certainly more likely grew up eating fresh farm produce than junk food. Maybe drinking Agbo with all the beneficial phytochemicals it.

Judging from my nan's life's story.

All my nan's siblings lived minimum up to 95. The last (baby of the family)just dies few years ago as the overall baale of a big down. Over 100.

Ok sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! / Monopoly Products In The Nigerian Food Market / Prawn Stew In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.