Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Lost Nigerian Passport In The UK - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lost Nigerian Passport In The UK (847 Views)

Immigration Delaying My Passport In Lagos. Help Please, Is Nigeria This Bad? / Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One / Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lost Nigerian Passport In The UK by gadgethead: 8:19pm On May 10, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, My Mum is visiting in the UK and she lost her passport. She is due to travel back to Nigeria end of June this year. I was just wondering if anyone had gone through the process of procuring a new passport after they lost theirs and how long it took.

Best regards
Re: Lost Nigerian Passport In The UK by delishpot: 8:29pm On May 10, 2015
gadgethead:
Hello Nairalanders, My Mum is visiting in the UK and she lost her passport. She is due to travel back to Nigeria end of June this year. I was just wondering if anyone had gone through the process of procuring a new passport after they lost theirs and how long it took.

Best regards
Send amessage(E-mail) to the Nigerian embassey in the UK. You will get first hand information from them.

1 Like

Re: Lost Nigerian Passport In The UK by justwise(m): 8:33pm On May 10, 2015
gadgethead:

Best regards

You need to report to the police first and get a report, use that report to apply for a new one at Nigeria embassy or get TC to travel back to Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Qatar Bound! Ur Advice Is Needed. / See Photos Animal Statues Made From Straw Which Has Gained World's Attention / The Next Time You Stay At A Hotel, Try These...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.