Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures (33455 Views)

"Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos / Lagos Bride Does Nikhai, Church Wedding And Reception For 3 Days (photos) / Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by allanphash7(m): 10:36pm On May 10, 2015
Nice one, hope u know how to make eba? If not

Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:36pm On May 10, 2015
MEN ALWAYS SHEAT
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by aboyaji(m): 10:37pm On May 10, 2015
May god bless this marriage. Amen

Now I realize the difference between a wife, a girlfriend and someone who friendzones someone else.

More reasons I should be responsible

1 Like

Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by Eureka123(f): 10:37pm On May 10, 2015
Congratulations OP
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by xreal: 10:38pm On May 10, 2015
I just need to ask few questions.
1) is the bride's father a soldier?
2) is the chief bride's maid married?

Anyway.

I wish you plenty children.
Happy married life.
May you always disagree to agree right.
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by An2elect2(f): 10:39pm On May 10, 2015
cheesy congratz
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by An2elect2(f): 10:41pm On May 10, 2015
xreal:
I just need to ask few questions. 1) is the bride's father a soldier? 2) is the chief bride's maid married?
Anyway.
I wish you plenty children. Happy married life. May you always disagree to agree right.
hmmm nawa o grin
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by Harmvirus(f): 10:42pm On May 10, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by UncleLondon: 10:43pm On May 10, 2015
newman10:
Thanks guys. More coming smiley

Your wifey is one hot lady you would have done no wrong if you married her the first day you set your eyes on her.

She get twin sister wey be like her Cc:lalasticlalamake I come permutate?
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by smvinreal(f): 10:46pm On May 10, 2015
Oh my oh my u both look superb God bless your union in Jesus Name
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by HopeAlive14(m): 10:48pm On May 10, 2015
God bless your marriage.

Happy Married Life.
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 10, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:
Your bride is beautiful.

You two look good together, enjoy your home!
Ayo let prepare for our own na.who knows.....
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 10, 2015
I like d pre wedding pictures.
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by kinibigdeal(m): 10:52pm On May 10, 2015
Congratulation..you just took a bold step
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by Dekatron(m): 10:55pm On May 10, 2015
Seriously,all these people are making me feel like i should just grow old and get married.

Well, i am working hard to have my wedding in MY ISLAND. . Lol

congrats Op, please DO NOT USE CANE ON THE KIDS OO, cos this face {odikwa something}. Lol. . . . I love this and i pray your children be what you wish .
Happy married life. I was moved and motivated

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 10, 2015
E no go better for person wey say to marry no sweet... grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by newman10(m): 10:57pm On May 10, 2015
UncleLondon:

Your wifey is one hot lady you would have done no wrong if you married her the first day you set your eyes on her.

She get twin sister wey be like her Cc:lalasticlalamake I come permutate?

LOL. Nope
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by newman10(m): 10:58pm On May 10, 2015
IzonOwei:
E no go better for person wey say to marry no sweet... grin grin grin grin cheesy

Say that again pls. Lol
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by sketcherJ(m): 10:58pm On May 10, 2015
beautiful woman ...is she single?

...bro u are lucky...happy married life
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by newman10(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2015
dancok:
I like d pre wedding pictures.

Thanks a lot
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 10, 2015
Congrats bro and you are welcome to the club..

Your prewedding picz look bit sharper than the wedding pixz..really love them.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 10, 2015
Simply beautiful......all the best in your marriage.
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by newman10(m): 11:00pm On May 10, 2015
xreal:
I just need to ask few questions.
1) is the bride's father a soldier?
2) is the chief bride's maid married?

Anyway.

I wish you plenty children.
Happy married life.
May you always disagree to agree right.

Answer to both questions are NO
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by harry509: 11:02pm On May 10, 2015
newman10:
One of my resolution at the beginning of this year is to get married this year. Resolutions are hard to fulfill, but I tried hard and last April 18, 2015 after a week postponement due to the general elections, this part of the resolution came to fruition.

Following are some of our pre-wedding shots and wedding shots. I hope it encourages someone to take the courage and do the needful as well wink

Cc: lalasticlala
I like dis 2 couples. May GOD richly bless ur union ooh. God pls now I need ur favor dis year, bless d work of my hand pls!!! If butter go delay my bread father pls gve me beans.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by stefyne: 11:02pm On May 10, 2015
smileyBeautiful couple happy married life....bt dat last gown resemble apron shaa...#just saying#

1 Like

Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 10, 2015
newman10:

Say that again pls. Lol
grin cheesy,....marraige sweet ehhh

1 Like

Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:03pm On May 10, 2015
Hml...God bless your home...Amen
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by Dubemkelly(m): 11:04pm On May 10, 2015
Simply amazing
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by corisande: 11:08pm On May 10, 2015
The bride is so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by Ayoolajumoke(f): 11:17pm On May 10, 2015
dancok:
Ayo let prepare for our own na.who knows.....

Lol, oya now.
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 10, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:

Lol, oya now.
God bless u, am excited, hmm let do it like this pin or phone number give one make we communicate.
Re: Checkout Our Pre-wedding And Wedding Pictures by Ayoolajumoke(f): 11:31pm On May 10, 2015
dancok:
God bless u, am excited, hmm let do it like this pin or phone number give one make we communicate.

I was joking ni o
Anyway, I can't drop my number or pin here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. / Photos From A Wedding Ceremony In Yola IDP Camp / Corpse Goes Missing From Mortuary On Burial Day (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.