Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,438 members, 7,808,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Jumia Look Alike Shop Intro - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Jumia Look Alike Shop Intro (608 Views)

Big Adsense Policy Update: Ad Limits Per Page Lifted, Valuable Inventory Intro.. / Get High Quality Logo Intro/outro For Your Commercial Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Look Alike Shop Intro by best123: 9:38pm On May 10, 2015
you guys no how jumia designed their site when you visit, you will be able to choose country.... you can buy something like that with more design in cartno.... cartno is a show you can buy template or download for free
The title of this one is Cartno Store Selector- Muse... just $5... you can start a site like jumia
visit.. www.cartno.com
or go straight to that template http://www.cartno.com/index.php/downloads/cartno-store-selector/

you will enjoy the site.... mostly the free stuff they put everyday... i don download tire...
JOIN ME OOO.. I JUST DEY SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS!!!!
Re: Jumia Look Alike Shop Intro by best123: 12:36am On May 11, 2015
abeg if you don visit the site, abeg comment about the thing so that guys go believe... some people think say na just link to my blog or something like dat!
Re: Jumia Look Alike Shop Intro by hilaryiwens05: 1:22am On May 11, 2015
some of the demo link are not working.....even dis one u posted.
Re: Jumia Look Alike Shop Intro by best123: 5:20am On May 11, 2015
they are working for me... the fact is from you
Re: Jumia Look Alike Shop Intro by best123: 5:28am On May 11, 2015
this is the demo link of jumia look alike www.tunearth.com/store
Re: Jumia Look Alike Shop Intro by hilaryiwens05: 8:27am On May 11, 2015
wen i click on nigeria, it takes me to http://ng.cartno.com/ which as nothing on it. wen u click on other countries, it redirects to the same page
best123:
this is the demo link of jumia look alike www.tunearth.com/store
Re: Jumia Look Alike Shop Intro by best123: 8:48am On May 11, 2015
i bought the template... it just a font page like jumia, you can redirect by adding your shop links to it.... just the way jumia did their own
example... if you go to jumia u will see jumia.ng, jumia.gh

something like that
sha if you get problem contact them... they helped me installation, so i think they can explain better for you

I JUST DEY DOWNLOAD FREE THINGS !!!!!!....
Re: Jumia Look Alike Shop Intro by hilaryiwens05: 9:08am On May 11, 2015
contact who??
Re: Jumia Look Alike Shop Intro by best123: 9:17am On May 11, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
contact who??
the people way get the site naa...
http://www.cartno.com/index.php/contact/
use that link write them,
Re: Jumia Look Alike Shop Intro by best123: 9:38am On May 11, 2015
the template is not a store like jumia but a template like jumia front page... thats all.... you can link the nigeria.... to your nigeria store, why russia.. to your russian store, something like that....

DATS WHY ITS CHEAP... IF IT WAS A STORE YOU WILL SEE $1000000000 grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Recently Launched Site, Sign Up, Help Me Review And Let Me Know Your Thoughts! / Get The Best Wordpress Theme Nw For Ur Website@ N3,000 Only, Cal 08133833369 Now / I Need Traffic For My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.