Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:18 PM

How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria (5880 Views)

What Difference Does Web Hosting In Nigeria Make / Reliable Web Hosting In Nigeria / 7 Essential Features Of A Good Web Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria by brightak: 9:49pm On May 10, 2015
Getting a right web hosting company to host your web site can be so easy and at the same time so difficult because many web hosting companies today claims to be the best even when majority of their clients are complaining and posting their bad services on forums like nairaland and others. Before you choose a web hosting company, you need to be very careful.

To get the right web hosting company for that your old or new project, pls consider the following

1. Know Your Own Hosting Needs
2. Server Uptime Record
3. Hosting Packages Upgrades Options
4. Affordable prices you can afford
5. Different hosting plans you may choose from
6. How best do they respond to your sales enquiries
7. What are the applications they can support
Re: How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria by webmonitor: 5:41pm On May 13, 2015
dont get loss in the crowd
Re: How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria by hertheytheydgee(m): 1:20pm On May 14, 2015
Getting closer. It will happpen one day
Re: How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria by omanifrank(m): 1:20pm On May 14, 2015
ok
Re: How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria by asumo12: 1:20pm On May 14, 2015
Re: How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria by ViralBOY: 1:22pm On May 14, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria by mrvance(m): 1:22pm On May 14, 2015
Nice way to go..

Noted... Check my signature y'all
Re: How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria by mrvance(m): 1:23pm On May 14, 2015
I will never go for a Naija host.. Most of them are resellers and cant provide you with support when you need it..

SHuuu!
Re: How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria by okooloyun1(m): 1:24pm On May 14, 2015
Good
Re: How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria by niyyie(m): 1:25pm On May 14, 2015
How do you truly determine historical server uptime? wink
Re: How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria by uduokirika1(m): 1:26pm On May 14, 2015
ok
Re: How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria by seunlayi(m): 1:28pm On May 14, 2015
i need to be close to this thread, I need to learn

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 14, 2015
I would recommend LoadedHost ==> https://www.loadedhost.com

Although its not a Nigerian company, its based in California, United States but it owns its Data Center in New York and Lithuania, Europe(It is not a reseller)

Its the best hosting company i recommend.
Re: How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria by Mrsshady(f): 1:28pm On May 14, 2015
Opeeee o! FP
Re: How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria by midasbliss(f): 1:33pm On May 14, 2015
Bluehost, Hostgator Or So... Ipage... Hostmonster...
Re: How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria by Kutunban: 1:42pm On May 14, 2015
My opinion to any interested web designer is to look for a company with good cyber security to checkmate hackers. Don't go for cheap premium hosts with poor servers and poor security.
Re: How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria by coldsummer: 1:54pm On May 14, 2015
Stay far away from detech.
Re: How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria by yahoofak(m): 1:56pm On May 14, 2015
Hmm
Re: How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 14, 2015
please between web4africa VS whogohost which of them is the best in terms of hosting. like if web4africa and share if whogohost. thanks for the survey

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria by dhardline(m): 2:07pm On May 14, 2015
I want to know which host nairaland uses...thats the one i want to use too cause d guys seem effective.
Re: How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria by Generalkorex(m): 2:33pm On May 14, 2015
Dont just go for cheap.
But the best and effective hosting
Re: How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 3:17pm On May 14, 2015
Which of these accept payment in Naira or Quickteller option
Re: How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria by Edigrows: 3:36pm On May 14, 2015
Nigerian Hosts are trying but you'll get Superior service and flexibility with Hosts like http://www.arvixe.com/9980-0-1-13.html , with them and others in the US and UK directly, I simply pay with my MasterCard, no issues running my sites. Truth is The Nigerian Hosts who handle our websites even buy from them. smiley
Re: How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:42pm On May 14, 2015
Re: How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria by carlzy: 3:58pm On May 14, 2015
Web4africa is very cheap, reliable and payments can be made via bank deposit. You should give it a try.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:03am On May 15, 2015
first and foremost i will like to thank webmonitor for his piece about our host "www.cedarhostng.com"

now here is my reply for you

1.we said our price are affordable with a price tag of N3500/Yr with unlimited features what webmonitor fail to understand is offering unlimited features means a clients account is not restricted to the number of database,email account creation and lots more... now some host restrict you to 1or 2emails 20bandwidth 5database and so on now kindly ask mr web monitor is it a crime to give people true value that they deserve without restrictions?

2.we Dare web monitor to mention the company name that'sour provider and will prove him wrong that they offer unlimited features mr web monitor why do you seek to destroy a good company name because you havent for once asked us questions to explain to you if you dont understand the basis of our host services.

3.mr webmonitor of nairaland talked about 500+ script you should know that scripts are in softaculous and other like u said but besides that there are other scripts that can be provided if not in softaculous n others

4.247support we offer means you can interact on any of our available channels bbm etc for immediate response even while u working on your site alot of people can testify to that whom have hosted with us.

5.upgrade/downgrade mr web monitor since you have no idea means whether u are a reseller or otherwise e.g if you buy 30gb and want to upgrade to 50gb plan u only pay the the balance and we upgrade ur account frm 30gb to 50gb likewise if you downgrading we also provide such feature for our resellers

6.Our Server is US Based

7.we reward anyone who refer a client to us thats what is meant by affiliate mr webmonitor of nairaland have you ever refer anyone to us? so your claim are baseless if you refer and we didnt reward you then you can be bold enough to say its not true on nairaland but u have never used our services nor refer anyone.

8.what we mean by resellers can maximize profit means that when you sign up as a reseller you are entitled to split your disk size into chunks and give it your pricing

Finally mr web monitor i want to sincerely thank you for your hardwork/post on nairaland we have alot of your kind of person on nairaland who are just after discrediting a business/company without ever testing their service

you do not just post without concrete backing because mr webmonitor as never used our service he has no knowledge of how our hosting service works

trying to rub a company face in mud will do you no good.test a service before you conclude

fellow nairalanders becareful of people like web monitor who are purely attention seekers and underneath they have their hidden motives. use a service first then if its unrealistic your voice will be heard.

we say thank you to all our existing clients who has been with us for years and have never complained about our service.
Re: How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria by internetpo(m): 11:41am On May 15, 2015
Nice reply by knight1, cool n a bit mature
This is getting intrtesting oya over to you mr webmonitor we need a more mature reply ..
By the way OP. nice post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hosting A Forum / Website Review, Anyone? / Cheap Professional Website Design and Development Training In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.