Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Help On Which Car Should I Choose - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help On Which Car Should I Choose (1090 Views)

Please Advice: What Car Should I Buy For Mom ? / Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? / Which Car Should Go First (Experts Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Which Car Should I Choose by israelidowu(m): 10:00pm On May 10, 2015
please I want somebody to direct me
i want new car that has low fuel consuption and low mentanance,please help me which car should i choose ?
Though i have been thinking about ford galaxy and mazda premacy but please someone should help me out
Re: Help On Which Car Should I Choose by ab1x: 10:07pm On May 10, 2015
israelidowu:
please I want somebody to direct me
i want new car that has low fuel consuption and low mentanance,please help me which car should i choose ?
Though i have been thinking about ford galaxy and mazda premacy but please someone should help me out

Go for Toyota Corolla.
Re: Help On Which Car Should I Choose by tempex88(m): 10:09pm On May 10, 2015
How much do u have? Are u serious u want a new car or a tokunbo car? There is no new car that's cheap to maintain but new car hardly giv issues. Go ahead and buy any brand of ur choice, just check engine size first. The smaller the engine the more efficient with fuel

1 Like

Re: Help On Which Car Should I Choose by lonelydora: 8:12am On May 11, 2015
Another case of giving us a football to play in a field without a goal post.
Re: Help On Which Car Should I Choose by lonelydora: 8:13am On May 11, 2015
ab1x:

Go for Toyota Corolla.

Why do you think Corolla is cheap to maintain? Well, it depends on the model though.
Re: Help On Which Car Should I Choose by ab1x: 10:10am On May 11, 2015
lonelydora:

Why do you think Corolla is cheap to maintain? Well, it depends on the model though.

Toyota Corolla '03, '04, '05, '06 and above. It is less fuel consuming and also you can easily get to buy the parts whenever the need arise.
Re: Help On Which Car Should I Choose by lonelydora: 10:38am On May 11, 2015
ab1x:

Toyota Corolla '03, '04, '05, '06 and above. It is less fuel consuming and also you can easily get to buy the parts whenever the need arise.

Availability of parts doesn't always translate to "CHEAP TO MAINTAIN".

1 Like

Re: Help On Which Car Should I Choose by ab1x: 10:41am On May 11, 2015
lonelydora:

Availability of parts doesn't always translate to "CHEAP TO MAINTAIN".

Its parts are pretty cheap.
Re: Help On Which Car Should I Choose by israelidowu(m): 12:48pm On May 11, 2015
I thanks u all for ur good advice.
yes somebody ask me how much i have at hand,thanks so much, i have just only 700 thousand and to say the fact i can't buy any car higher than that amout at now because of my little monthly salary. even if i can get any one lesser but i need ur advice. pls with that small amout which tokunbo car with low fuel and low mentanance can i go for. GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: Help On Which Car Should I Choose by auhanson(m): 5:17pm On May 14, 2015
ab1x:

Not like Mazda 323 of equivalent year.

Op just buy Mazda 323 and save yourself any headache
Re: Help On Which Car Should I Choose by folawalesegun: 8:15pm On May 14, 2015
go for either Golf 3 or Mazda 323

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice From The Experts In The Hosuse / Fully Air Conditioned Keke Napep Set To Hit The Streets Of Nigeria (photos) / Get The Cheapest,most Affordable Deals On Cars Here.it Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.