Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! (3567 Views)

African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC / Pictures From The Badagry Slave Port And Slavery relics / Heritage Museum. / I Wash Her Dirty Pants & Bra Everyday Like A Slave Just To Stay In America – Str (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by torontoboy(m): 7:30am On May 11, 2015
If you've never watched the flick 'Snatch', please do! Lovely film it is! One of the characters in it, 'Bullet Tooth Tony' a career thug, threatened some small time crooks with his heavy pistol 'Desert Eagle 50 caliber' saying their b*lls would experience shrinking upon sighting the gun. Trust me, the crooks took off big time. In Canada, it's not gun country, but one thing that will make even the fellow with b*lls of steel to shrink is child support!
Please do not get me wrong! I'm all for raising one's own kids and going the whole 9 yards for them and all that. However when the Government steps in, it's a different ball game altogether!

Here in Canuck land, the ladies are waiting for that simple fellow who will sleep with them, get them preggo and who they will milk for the next 18 years or more. Such simple guys are called baby daddies! Here,there and everywhere, you see the women happily pushing strollers with their babies contented with the fact that they are on easy street. In fact some have between 2 to 5 baby daddies ensuring that she can live the good life while the men slave away, pawns of the system.
Such women do not work or even develop themselves, yet they rock the latest hairdo's and take expensive taxi rides around the city. Do not forget that the Government still pays them a lot of benefits for being single mothers. They get houses for next to nothing rent wise also courtesy of the Government while the baby daddy lives in places like ghettos in order to keep his rent low, and to be able to fork out the cash demanded monthly.

For the hapless fellows caught in that trap, life can be pretty miserable as the Government has agencies that are ready to ruin lives if they do not pay up. They can take action's such as ruining the guy's credit by reporting to the credit bureau, an action which essentially ruins the guy since access to credit is everything here. They can take the guy's driver's license, raid his bank account,take his property and sell, send him to jail etc!

The ugly side to this is that so many men have committed suicide as a result of all these. Some will want to argue that if you don't want such, why did you sleep with the woman. My answer to this is that they both slept with each other. Something is definitely wrong with a mentality where if a man say's he's not ready for a kid, he's considered vermin but if a woman aborts the pregnancy, it's her choice. Please note that i'm not supporting abortion in any sense.

These horrors are not limited to baby mama's alone but also to divorcees as well. The system is so pro women that the man is screwed. Even if you're not married and a woman lives with you for a certain period, you're still screwed if she takes you to court because it's referred to as common law partnership. If she brought a baby from another man into your house and the baby starts calling you daddy, you're screwed when she takes you to court. The judge will order your ass to pay child support for that child. So many men have had to pay through the nose for the upbringing of children that are not theirs, especially if your former partner cheated on you and brought another man's child home, without you knowing. It has been said that only the woman knows who the real father of the child is.

Another thing a woman can do to screw you over is to claim alimony or spousal support even when you did not have kids together and are now divorced. Some men even think that going back home and marrying a 'simple' girl and bringing her abroad will ensure marital bliss.
Wishful thinking in a lot of cases. The women change once the get here, trust me. A Pakistani friend of mine nearly committed suicide as a result of this. So if you don't want your salary divided in half and given to a woman you are no longer married to, please ya ara e ni brain!

Funny enough, she can still use your father's name for as long as it suits her and you can't do jack about it even though you're divorced!

I could go on and on, but i'm writing this in hope that a few men will be spared this hell on earth called child support which as i've earlier stated should be the natural thing for a dad to do, but when the Government steps in, it can lead to insanity or even suicide!
So many 'mad men' walking around downtown were a product of the system!

The women derive their power from the following:

1. Saying i do at the altar and signing a piece of paper afterwards
2. Having children in the mix
3. Living as common law with a woman
4. Having that woman bring a kid or kids into the mix.
Please do NOT get me wrong, i'm all in support of marriage and kid's but in the Western world as a man, please shine your eyes wella wella!

If you know how many men are depressed, suicidal, alcoholic etc as a result of the above you will do the following:

1. Stay abstinent
2. If you can't as a single man do number 1, wear 2 or more jimmy hats during intercourse
3. Go for vasectomy
4. If you're married, don't try have more than one or two kids
5. Stop sleeping with every lady you meet

Personally i opt for vasectomy!

Final word! To all the women engaged in this despicable act, i'm glad the Scripture says there's a day coming when 7 of you will lock on to a man saying please let's just bear your name!

Why?

Men will become wiser and steer clear of your drama!

A to yin ti!

To be forewarned is to be forearmed!

Olorun mo pe mo ti fun e o ara kunrin!

Ya ara e ni brain ni ilu ebo!

2 Likes

Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by ideykwum: 7:36am On May 11, 2015
Wow! Very interesting read! I actually think it's a shame to give women so much rights! Abroad it is: children first, women next and men last! What God designed was: Men first, women next and children last!!

1 Like

Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by Moana(f): 4:11pm On May 11, 2015
undecided you still sleep with them knowing very well what could happen so whats the problem again? Cant u keep it in your pants until marriage? You want the sweet thing but u dont want the fruits it comes with? So who else should slave for your child? Amadioha? undecided i hate foolish, irresponsible men. If u dont like the consequences of sex abstain from it!

2 Likes

Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by torontoboy(m): 6:36pm On May 11, 2015
@Moana, you obviously read the write up with a prejudiced female mind! The article states all facts as they are. The part where it states that you can be in bondage for someone else's kid or kids you conveniently ignored. I ain't trucking with you!
Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by Moana(f): 9:39pm On May 11, 2015
torontoboy:
@Moana, you obviously read the write up with a prejudiced female mind! The article states all facts as they are. The part where it states that you can be in bondage for someone else's kid or kids you conveniently ignored. I ain't trucking with you!
listen you are not in bondage when you are having unprotected sex with that woman now are you? So why play victim when you already know the possible consequences of your actions before you even do anything? Im sure everyone who went to school got to know how a woman gets pregnant from grade 5 science classes. Lets not be ignorant! You can play the blame game all you like but that will not stop you from taking responsibility and paying child support until that child is a major.

Where was your brain when u were having unprotected sex with a jobless woman? Lets talk about the facts now undecided who told you you will die if you abstain until you find the right woman?
Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by justwise(m): 11:47pm On May 11, 2015
Moana:
listen you are not in bondage when you are having unprotected sex with that woman now are you? So why play victim when you already know the possible consequences of your actions before you even do anything? Im sure everyone who went to school got to know how a woman gets pregnant from grade 5 science classes. Lets not be ignorant! You can play the blame game all you like but that will not stop you from taking responsibility and paying child support until that child is a major.

Where was your brain when u were having unprotected sex with a jobless woman? Lets talk about the facts now undecided who told you you will die if you abstain until you find the right woman?

This is not about marriage, the truth is that she can decide to end the marriage and use the man as her cash machine, the law is on her side.

This is exactly why rich men go for nuptial.

1 Like

Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by torontoboy(m): 5:36am On May 12, 2015
@Justwise...you are very correct my brother!

1 Like

Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by Moana(f): 7:30am On May 12, 2015
justwise:

This is not about marriage, the truth is that she can decide to end the marriage and use the man as her cash machine, the law is on her side.

This is exactly why rich men go for nuptial.
the law only does whats just and equitable which is why it makes a person choose to either marry in community of property or out of community of property, if you decide to voluntarily marry in community of property to a woman has no ambitions you cant cry foul when u divorce. Again lets use logic and stop playing the blame game simply because we choose to let a seexxual organ make a decision for us instead of using our heads.

The law is not fair in every man's eyes so long its doesnt protect him after making a foolish decision. How about you make a wise decision the first time so you would have with the consequences of your ignorance?

Going back to the topic if you have no intentions of abstaining from sex, you better be ready for consequences that result from having it. Lets take responsiblity and stop blaming the law or women. Does her egg feritilise itself?
Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by Moana(f): 7:32am On May 12, 2015
Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by justwise(m): 7:39am On May 12, 2015
Moana:
the law only does whats just and equitable which is why it makes a person choose to either marry in community of property or out of community of property, if you decide to voluntarily marry in community of property to a woman has no ambitions in fly you cant cry foul when u divorce. Again lets use logic and stop playing the blame game simply because we choose to let a seexxual organ make a decision for us instead of using our heads.

The law is not fair in every man's eyes so long its doesnt protect him after making a foolish decision. How about you make a wise decision the first time so you would have with the consequences of your ignorance?

You are getting this wrong, the law does not protect the man even when the wife cheated. Being a good husband is not good enough..if she tired of the marriage for whatever reason...the man will still end up at the wrong end of the law.

Whether you married a jobless women or working class one she got the knife and the yarm.
Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by Moana(f): 7:47am On May 12, 2015
justwise:

You are getting this wrong, the law does not protect the man even when the wife cheated. Being a good husband is not good enough..if she tired of the marriage for whatever reason...the man will still end up at the wrong end of the law.
this is an absolute lie. The law grants remedy thats just and equitable to the prejudiced party. How many cases have u heard were a mother loses custody over her children because she is declared an unfit parent after divorce? How does the law favour a woman in that instant?

Same applies when spouse cheats the prejudiced party (even if its a man) can claim for compensation.

Whether you married a jobless women or working class one she got the knife and the yarm.
if this was entirely true do tell me why the children take their father's surname not hers? Why does she take her husband's surname not him take hers? Do you hear women making noise about it and screaming the law is unfair because of it?

You just want to have your cake and eat it, and what bothers some of you is that the law doesnt allow to do so. The issues is about the law not allowing you to have your way anytime not the law favouring women. As far as im concerned the law creates a balance.
Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by justwise(m): 8:08am On May 12, 2015
Moana:
this is an absolute lie. The law grants remedy to the prejudiced party. How many cases have u heard were a mother loses custody over her children because she is declared an unfit parent after divorce? How does the law favour a woman in that instant?

A mother losing custody of a child is not easy because the husband or social services has to prove that the kids are in danger, maybe the mother physically abuses her kids, alcoholic, mentally unfit, this is not the case of merely allegations.

if this was entirely true do tell me why the children take their father's surname not hers? Why does take her husband's surname not his? Do you hear women making noise about it and screaming the law is unfair because of it?
This argument is about how the law comes in after divorce for whatever reason and not about naming right, for your information women can choose to keep their family name even after marriage.

You just want to have your cake and eat it, and what bothers some of you is that the law doesnt allow to do so. The issues is about the law allowing you to have your way anytime not the law favouring women. As far as im concerned the law creates a balance.

You are getting at the wrong end of my argument, I'm not in support of men who go around cheating on their wives or been abusive and still want expect the law to protect them. I'm basically saying that women who want to play the law has it all good because the law is on their side even when the man has done nothing wrong.

1 Like

Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by Moana(f): 8:34am On May 12, 2015
justwise:

A mother losing custody of a child is not easy because the husband or social services has to prove that the kids are in danger, maybe the mother physically abuses her kids, alcoholic, mentally unfit, this is not the case of merely allegations.
pretty much proves how the law doesnt favour women, but rather does whats just.

This argument is about how the law comes in after divorce for whatever reason and not about naming right, for your information women can choose to keep their family name even after marriage.
and missed the point, i said you dont here them calling it an unjust when they decide to change it.

You are getting at the wrong end of my argument, I'm not in support of men who go around cheating on their wives or been abusive and still want expect the law to protect them. I'm basically saying that women who want to play the law has it all good because the law is on their side even when the man has done nothing wrong.
listen you have a duty to support your child no matter who brought him/her on earth. The fact that you fertilized the egg that made that child makes you responsible for that child until her/she becomes financially independent. Its funny someone would think its slavery when its a child he created without being under duress. So why blame your irresponsibility on a woman.

When the mother feeds the child, shelters the child, nutures for the child, put the child through school, attends that child's school plays and soccer games, nurses the child back to health when the child is sick...is she not meeting up the end of her bargain? You are the one with the wrong argument because u keep acting like a child only grows on the child support without the mother putting in any effort to ensure the child is well and safe.

Let me ask you, would you be where you are righr now if it werent for the way your mother nutured and groomed you? Unless you want to tell us that all the mother contributes in the child's life is meaningless
Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by torontoboy(m): 8:37am On May 12, 2015
@Justwise...are you trucking with her (Moana)? She has her mind made up and can't understand what the write up is about, so why bother?
She has relegated the whole thing to having sex before marriage which is just a small part of it all. It takes two to tango. Why should the man bear the brunt of it all? And by the way, who said that all the women involved in such are jobless? All classes of women exploit the system.

1 Like

Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by justwise(m): 8:46am On May 12, 2015
Moana:
pretty much proves how the law doesnt favour women, but rather does whats just.

and missed the point, i said you dont here them calling it an unjust when they decide to change it.

listen you have a duty to support your child no matter who brought him/her on earth. The fact that you fertilized the egg that made that child makes you responsible for that child until her/she becomes financially independent. Its funny someone would think its slavery when its a child he created without being under duress. So why blame your irresponsibility on a woman.

When the mother feeds the child, shelters the child, natures for the child, put the child through school, attends that child's school plays and soccer games, nurses the child back to health when the child is sick...is she not meeting up the end of her bargain? You are the one with the wrong argument because u keep acting like a child only grows on the child support without the mother putting in any effort to ensure the child is well and safe.
Child support is the responsibility of both the mother and the daddy, not just the daddy, again I'm not against child support , I'm against women who turned this into business for their own selfish interest, being a single mother benefit such women more because they are not interested in marriage but in using the kids to claim benefits.

Women has condom too, so it's not only man that needs to ware one.

1 Like

Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by Moana(f): 8:47am On May 12, 2015
torontoboy:
@Justwise...are you trucking with her (Moana)? She has her mind made up and can't understand what the write up is about, so why bother?
She has relegated the whole thing to having sex before marriage which is just a small part of it all. It takes two to tango. Why should the man bear the brunt of it all? And by the way, who said that all the women involved in such are jobless? All classes of women exploit the system.

Let me ask you something personal. When your mother made sure had clothes on, had a proper meal, made sure you went to school, made sure you did what it takes to get good grades, nursed you back to health when you were sick, made sure you had a roof over your head, made sure you slept well at night, clothed you and bathed you. Did you ever say, well to hell with that, my father was the one who gave the financial support so he was the only one who made it possible to be where i am right now?

So said it takes 2 to tango, so who makes sure the needs of the child are met? Who ensures the welling being of the child? Amadioha or the mother? So who isnt playing a role thats equally as important? Can a child grow on money alone or does he/she need someone to take care of him/her?
Lets stop being irrational.
Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by justwise(m): 8:50am On May 12, 2015
torontoboy:

Men don't throw the pregnancy on women, they consented to it, they can as well insist on wearing condoms, so there is no blame shifting here.
Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by justwise(m): 8:54am On May 12, 2015
Moana:

Let me ask you something personal. When your mother made sure had clothes on, had a proper meal, made sure you went to school, made sure you did what it takes to get good grades, nursed you back to health when you were sick, made sure you had a roof over your head, made sure you slept well at night, clothed you and bathed you. Did you ever say, well to hell with that, my father was the one who gave the financial support so he was the only one who made it possible to be where i am right now and all?

Who told you that it's only mothers that can do that? Many fathers go out and work to provide for their families and still get chucked out of the house. That is the argument here

1 Like

Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by Moana(f): 8:56am On May 12, 2015
justwise:

Child support is the responsibility of both the mother and the daddy, not just the daddy, again I'm not against child support , I'm against women who turned this into business for their own selfish interest, being a single mother benefit such women more because they are not interested in marriage but in using the kids to claim benefits.

Women has condom too, so it's not only man that needs to ware one.
i have asked you again is money all there is to child support? So when your mother breastfed you and nursed you back to help with you fell sick, was that not a form of child support?
Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by Moana(f): 9:03am On May 12, 2015
justwise:

Who told you that it's only mothers that can do that? Many fathers go out and work to provide for their families and still get chucked out of the house. That is the argument here

So long a man still has the right to access, care and custody to his children he can go back to court and lodge a complaint that his right is being violated. Tell me where the injustice is again? if you refuse to take action whose fault with it be?
Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by Moana(f): 9:04am On May 12, 2015
justwise:

Men don't throw the pregnancy on women, they consented to it, they can as well insist on wearing condoms, so there is no blame shifting here.
does the sperm that fertilize an egg come from a woman or the man?
Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by justwise(m): 9:05am On May 12, 2015
Moana:
i have asked you again is money all there is to child support? So when your mother breastfed you and nursed you back to help with you fell sick, was that not a form of child support?

No money is not all the child needs but women who are professional single mothers care only about the money, that is the point we are trying to make all along

1 Like

Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by justwise(m): 9:07am On May 12, 2015
Moana:
does the sperm that fertilize an egg come from a woman or the man?
No from Father Christmas..common now!
Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by Moana(f): 9:08am On May 12, 2015
justwise:
No from Father Christmas..common now!
shifting from the goal post undecided why?
Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by torontoboy(m): 9:11am On May 12, 2015
Lets talk about the facts now who told you you will die if you abstain until you find the right woman?

Where is the right woman ni ilu ebo?

Even the scripture says:

10 ¶Who can find a virtuous (good) woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

Divorce rates are about 40% here in Canada and separation rates are on the high side as well. Most people are opting not to have kids because of all the attendant issues as earlier described.

Where a number of men deceive themselves is in thinking a woman will honor any agreement they made with her as per not wanting kids either for a period of time or at all. Most women are so devious, cold and calculating that it boggles the mind. Once a man gets comfortable with them and lets down his guard thinking he can trust her...bam...she strikes! Please note that this is NOT only for those engaging in sex before marriage but also for those legally married.

As the Scripture says...trust is a very big issue when it comes to this topic.

Most women can't be trusted period!

And by the way, for you to personalise this as if i engaged in premarital sex is just so wrong on many levels. For your information i DID NOT!

1 Like

Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by justwise(m): 9:11am On May 12, 2015
Moana:
shifting from the goal post undecided why?

Anyway forget it, I blame men who allowed themselves to be used by professional single mothers who got no interest in marriage.

If I'm getting married tomorrow I will do that with my 4 eyes opened

1 Like

Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by Moana(f): 9:13am On May 12, 2015
justwise:

No money is not all the child needs but women who are professional single mothers care only about the money, that is the point we are trying to make all along
so if its not only money thats required to take care of a child why are you acting as if thats the case? If you sleep with a woman whose ambition is to become a wellpaid single mother you better be ready to deal with the consequences that result from your actions its as simple as that. If you dont want any wahala abstain until you find the right woman who only wants the best for you.
Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by torontoboy(m): 9:16am On May 12, 2015
justwise:

Anyway forget it, I blame men who allowed themselves to be used by professional single mothers who got no interest in marriage.

If I'm getting married tomorrow I will do that with my 4 eyes opened

Nor be only open eye, open sense, open everything!
Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by ttmacoy: 9:18am On May 12, 2015
Really?

What about the men who knowingly go around sleeping with such women, some of them even married?

What about all the many men who desert their children and leave them to be brought up by single mothers?

Yes some women abuse the law, but it was put in place due to the many many men who desert their responsibilities as fathers and leave many women struggling to bring up children as single mothers.

ideykwum:
Wow! Very interesting read! I actually think it's a shame to give women so much rights! Abroad it is: children first, women next and men last! What God designed was: Men first, women next and children last!!

Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by Moana(f): 9:18am On May 12, 2015
torontoboy:
Lets talk about the facts now who told you you will die if you abstain until you find the right woman?

Where is the right woman ni ilu ebo?

Even the scripture says:

10 ¶Who can find a virtuous (good) woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

Divorce rates are about 40% here in Canada and separation rates are on the high side as well. Most people are opting not to have kids because of all the attendant issues as earlier described.

Where a number of men deceive themselves is in thinking a woman will honor any agreement they made with her as per not wanting kids either for a period of time or at all. Most women are so devious, cold and calculating that it boggles the mind. Once a man gets comfortable with them and lets down his guard thinking he can trust her...bam...she strikes! Please note that this is NOT only for those engaging in sex before marriage but also for those legally married.

As the Scripture says...trust is a very big issue when it comes to this topic.

Most women can't be trusted period!

And by the way, for you to personalise this as if i engaged in premarital sex is just so wrong on many levels. For your information i DID NOT!
okay and all the men can be trusted even the ones that make impregnate women and run away from child support abi? undecided if you are not married i wish you a happy marriage with a fellow man since women are too much to deal with angry
Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by justwise(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2015
Moana:
so if its not only money thats required to take care of a child why are you acting as if thats the case? If you sleep with a woman whose ambition is to become a wellpaid single mother you better be ready to deal with the consequences that result from your actions its as simple as that. If you dont want any wahala abstain until you find the right woman who only wants the best for you.

Do you know how to identify such women? Any sign on their foreheads?

1 Like

Re: 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! by Moana(f): 9:21am On May 12, 2015
justwise:

Do you know how to identify such women? Any sign on their foreheads?
how about paying more attention to her character and not her beauty or other physical attributes? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Get Kaduna Bus Park In Lagos / Life In Cyprus, Any Experience? / Top 10 Tallest Buildings In The World With (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.