Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose (20797 Views)

Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? / Tell Me Its A Lie... Fayose & Saraki / Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by lalasticlala(m): 8:37am On May 11, 2015
The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu, has dared members threatening to factionalise the party.

Muazu disclosed this on Sunday through his Special Adviser on Media, Mr. Tony Amadi.

He vowed not to resign despite the threat of some members to factionalise the party.

Mu’azu claimed that the PDP would be buried if he resigns.

Reacting to the threat by some members to form a PDP faction should Mu’azu remain in office, Amadi said, “Let them go and form their parallel party and let us see where they are going to get their votes from.

“The only reason Mu’azu doesn’t want to resign is because if he does, those who want the PDP buried will succeed.”

He also slammed Governor Fayose and other chieftains of the party calling for his resignation.

Mu’azu asked, “Why are these people trying to create problems for themselves and the outgoing President? The President has said let us sheathe our swords; that is why we have not said anything for the past one week and we obeyed the President. He is our leader; why are they doing this?

“I thought that we have finished elections, we have got a President-elect and we are going to hand over to the President-elect. Why are they taking us back? Please, let them cool down, Mu’azu is not the problem.”

In a swift reaction, Gov. Fayose, said, “The PDP cannot break under any circumstance. Secondly, Mu’azu as chairman or not, cannot and will not break the PDP. Mu’azu is not a force enough to break PDP.”

“How can a man who cannot win his ward, local government and state say the PDP will be buried if he resigns?” he asked.

http://www.today.ng/politics/if-i-resign-pdp-will-be-buried-says-adamu-muazu-your-resignation-can-not-break-pdp-fayose/

5 Likes

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by socialmediaman: 8:38am On May 11, 2015
Definitely a big lie. The PDP Chairman is simply another "sit tight" leader who feels "if not me, then nobody else"... A leader who fails to deliver a mandate will step aside and work with the party in another capacity if he is loyal to the cause. He'll be disgraced out of power if he continues this way...

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Nobody: 8:39am On May 11, 2015
Ayo Fayose is proving to be a lion in this country and will soon turn to a cockroach come may29

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by mrborntodoit: 8:39am On May 11, 2015
I'm tired of these duo, they should shut the f'up and mind their business because according to statistics and common sense, Nigerian politicians (except GeJ) are the problems we have in Nigeria .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by akins56(m): 8:40am On May 11, 2015
APC would be glad to pay for the coffin! Awon asiere!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Eastherbunny(m): 8:40am On May 11, 2015
PDP this is not opposition put your house in order for Nigeria sake.

All this mentality of I want to hang unto power by all means it on in africa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Femolacaster(m): 8:41am On May 11, 2015
Make these people shut up jare!

4 Likes

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by elitehow: 8:41am On May 11, 2015
for real?
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Nobody: 8:41am On May 11, 2015
How did Muazu even becme Chairman of the Great PDP? The same Muazu that couldn't win election for the PDP candidate in 2007 despite being the incumbent Governor? In fact, his candidate lost woefully to Isa Yuguda of ANPP

The same Muazu that lost woefully in his Senatorial bid in 2007 despite being the incumbent Governor of Bauchi State?

The same Muazu that never made effort to campaign nor checkmate almajiri kids voting in Bauchi State and the NW?

The same Muazu that deceived many by saying that PDP won his LG in the March 28 poll only for the PDP to lose woefully?

The same Muazu that has been making ridiculous statement ever since?

Muazu and his entire NWC members should be fired! I stand with Ayo Fayose...We need a rebranded PDP

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Nobody: 8:42am On May 11, 2015
OK o. meanwhile please vote VICKYDERA2 for miss nairaland 2015
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by temitemi1(m): 8:45am On May 11, 2015
#mu'azumustgo... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by ki02020(m): 8:47am On May 11, 2015
Muazu should resign if the majority of the party leader wish it so afterall PDP claim to be democratic

7 Likes

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:49am On May 11, 2015
Absolutely none of my business what happens in PDP!

20 Likes

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Nobody: 8:49am On May 11, 2015
Muazu must go!

5 Likes

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by midolian(m): 8:50am On May 11, 2015
These guys should just grow up

2 Likes

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by phyllosilicate(m): 8:51am On May 11, 2015
Not entirely false

2 Likes

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by socialmediaman: 8:53am On May 11, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

I think Nigeria needs a vibrant opposition at both the national and state level. The current PDP party is filled with money hungry politicians and rebranded political thugs
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by temitemi1(m): 8:55am On May 11, 2015
socialmediaman:
Definitely a big lie. The PDP Chairman is simply another "sit tight" leader who feels "if not me, then nobody else"... A leader who fails to deliver a mandate will step aside and work with the party in another capacity if he is loyal to the cause. He'll be disgraced out of power if he continues this way...
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by rusher14: 8:56am On May 11, 2015
The death of PDP is nigh.

Once Mua'zu Leaves, he leaves with a retinue of Northern strongmen. That invariably renders PDP a regional party with no national reach.

The actors that would be left with within the party are known for their bellicose nature which would lead to further disintegration.

Watch this space...

15 Likes

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by saintade01(m): 8:58am On May 11, 2015
And this is a party that would have ruled us for another four years huh.

SMH

8 Likes

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by temitemi1(m): 9:02am On May 11, 2015
It can never be ur business, we the owner of the business will settle our business ok.
MzJackBaueress:

7 Likes

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Nobody: 9:03am On May 11, 2015
Muazu shoro niyen??
Abeg resign,we don't need you anymore.

Pdp shall rise again,i'm sure of that.

7 Likes

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Nobody: 9:06am On May 11, 2015
Bunsky:
Muazu shoro niyen??
Abeg resign,we don't need you anymore.

Pdp will rise again,i'm sure of that.

Sure by God's grace.

Please check my signature too. Thanks.
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by temitemi1(m): 9:11am On May 11, 2015
I wonder! Mu'azu should be the last person to be considered for such big post! Failure is all around him...
barcanista:
How did Muazu even becme Chairman of the Great PDP? The same Muazu that couldn't win election for the PDP candidate in 2007 despite being the incumbent Governor? In fact, his candidate lost woefully to Isa Yuguda of ANPP

The same Muazu that lost woefully in his Senatorial bid in 2007 despite being the incumbent Governor of Bauchi State?

The same Muazu that never made effort to campaign nor checkmate almajiri kids voting in Bauchi State and the NW?

The same Muazu that deceived many by saying that PDP won his LG in the March 28 poll only for the PDP to lose woefully?

The same Muazu that has been making ridiculous statement ever since?

Muazu and his entire NWC members should be fired! I stand with Ayo Fayose...We need a rebranded PDP

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by rusher14: 9:15am On May 11, 2015
^ So you knew he wasn't qualified for the position yet installed him?

13 Likes

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by okiezman(m): 9:17am On May 11, 2015
shamelly:
Ayo Fayose is proving to be a lion in this country and will soon turn to a cockroach come may29

Stfu fayose is an agile man... a real hero the type we need in war front if he's a soldier

8 Likes

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by barackosama(m): 9:17am On May 11, 2015
Abeg free us with these noise makers, fayose own done dey too much. i go carry im matter go Brekete Family now!! angry

1 Like

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Nobody: 9:20am On May 11, 2015
GodsMercy1:

Sure by God's grace.

Please check my signature too. Thanks.

Ur mtn data plan, can it work on BB10 device?
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Nobody: 9:27am On May 11, 2015
himkers:

Ur mtn data plan, can it work on BB10 device?

Yes. It works in all devices
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by bruno419(m): 9:48am On May 11, 2015
This is getting more childish undecided

1 Like

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by BERNIMOORE: 9:50am On May 11, 2015
Fayose Demand a thoughtful answer to these (1) and (2) points below based of facts and figures,unfortunately our dear Muazu felled flat before these questions grin

lalasticlala:

In a swift reaction, Gov. Fayose, said, “The PDP cannot break under any circumstance. Secondly, Mu’azu as chairman or not, cannot and will not break the PDP.

(1) [size=14pt]Mu’azu is not a force enough to break PDP.”[/size]

(2) [size=14pt]“How can a man who cannot win his ward, local government and state say the PDP will be buried if he resigns?[/size]” he asked.

http://www.today.ng/politics/if-i-resign-pdp-will-be-buried-says-adamu-muazu-your-resignation-can-not-break-pdp-fayose/

https://www.nairaland.com/2278079/see-gov-fayose-dancing-after

[size=14pt]HURRICANE FAYOSE'S RECORD VS APC[/size]

1)Governorship election: 16 - 0
2) Presidential election: 16 - 0
3)Senatorial election: 16 - 0 (all 3 seats won by PDP)
4)Reps election: 16 - 0 (all 6 seats won by PDP)
5)State Assembly election: 26 - 0 (all 26 seats won by PDP)

Again Fayose Won;
(6)Tribunal court (Gov Election)PDP
(7)Appeal court(Gov Election)PDP
(8)Supreme court(Gov Election)PDP
Haba Fayose Over deliver i beg!

Muazu where Art Thou? pleease resign honorably Ejoo emaa lo! grin grin grin grin grin grin

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by abduljabbar4(m): 9:52am On May 11, 2015
Let them kill themselves. Pdp is dead and buried forever

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Pernicious, Disingenuous Liar – Femi Fani-kayode / Osinbajo, Ugwuanyi, Rochas Attend Sullivan Chime's Book Launch (pictures) / Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.