Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. (3402 Views)

Naira Rebounds, Gains Across Markets / Naira Extend Gains Against Dollar Across FX Markets / Excess Fresh Tomatoes Floods Calabar Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by bizzynix: 8:59am On May 11, 2015
Looking to purchase goods from China at a very low price? Do you know the Chinese don't value the almighty alibaba.com, aliexpress.com, taobao.com, just to mention but a few? Let's help you buy goods as if you were in China and send them down to Nigeria and also to any state you are in while you make huge profit if you want to sell or even use it personally. Let our team of experienced Chinese representatives handle it for you. A trial will convince you. Major importers make profit because they go there to purchase goods, why can't you also get yours at a slightly similar rate?

1 Like

Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by rottennaija(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2015
bizzynix:
Looking to purchase goods from China at a very low price? Do you know the Chinese don't value the almighty alibaba.com, aliexpress.com, taobao.com, just to mention but a few? Let's help you buy goods as if you were in China and send them down to Nigeria and also to any state you are in while you make huge profit if you want to sell or even use it personally. Let our team of experienced Chinese representatives handle it for you. A trial will convince you. Major importers make profit because they go there to purchase goods, why can't you also get yours at a slightly similar rate?
Call/whatsapp: 08060342754
BBM: 75C2EE22

Then you need to get a good website where u can display what you can deliver and the price so that those desiring to buy get it from your site instead. Things like phones, solar fans, solar ac, laptops... Anything you can help get. It's very important

8 Likes

Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by bizzynix: 9:26am On May 11, 2015
@Rottennaija thanks for your input and it is highly appreciated, but our mode of operation is such that you state the item you want, if possible with the link, and our reps will go into the markets to purchase them for you cheaper than what you see online. Once again Thanks sir.
Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by rottennaija(m): 10:27am On May 11, 2015
bizzynix:
@Rottennaija thanks for your input and it is highly appreciated, but our mode of operation is such that you state the item you want, if possible with the link, and our reps will go into the markets to purchase them for you cheaper than what you see online. Once again Thanks sir.

How then will I know the price and how will the payment be made. Then how will you know if it's of a good quality
Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by adahgold(m): 11:33am On May 11, 2015
Trust will be the issue here,cuz many people even me have been scammed severally on stuff like this.. So how or what do you do to get our trust?

2 Likes

Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by gboyetade: 11:34am On May 11, 2015
Nice one. Bizznix is very reliable. I have nor problem trusting him with my money
Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by bizzynix: 11:56am On May 11, 2015
When you search for an item or items online as the case may be, you get to see the quoted prices of the items also with their specifications, that's why i said you will have to drop the link of the items and such items with their specifications will be highly taken note of when purchasing for you, payment is made to our local bank account and transferred to the reps over there. The baseline of it all is that you will save a lot from this mode of purchase. Quality is guaranteed.
Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by bizzynix: 12:03pm On May 11, 2015
adahgold:
Trust will be the issue here,cuz many people even me have been scammed severally on stuff like this.. So how or what do you do to get our trust?
True bro, i understand ur fears based on the fact that many scammers are online, well to gain our trust, we are willing to share any vital information necessary for us to transact business. From ur experience, u could also suggest options you deem fit to safeguard your hard earned money. Thanks.
Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by bizzynix: 12:05pm On May 11, 2015
gboyetade:
Nice one. Bizznix is very reliable. I have nor problem trusting him with my money
Salute boss, Thanks sir, I appreciate.
Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by adahgold(m): 12:11pm On May 11, 2015
bizzynix:

True bro, i understand ur fears based on the fact that many scammers are online, well to gain our trust, we are willing to share any vital information necessary for us to transact business. From ur experience, u could also suggest options you deem fit to safeguard your hard earned money. Thanks.

as for me I work with trust and honesty,am looking on how payment will be made if I have any idea I will share with u.
Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by bizzynix: 12:35pm On May 11, 2015
adahgold:

as for me I work with trust and honesty,am looking on how payment will be made if I have any idea I will share with u.

Like i said, payment will be made to the bank account and sent to the reps while they make the purchase and send down to Nigeria, we can only build trust and know how honest we are with ourselves after the first transaction has been made.
Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by lailuvly: 1:23pm On May 11, 2015
Although, I found it hard to put my trust in this. Anyway, I dont know if you can help me get a used screen touch laptop. 12-14inch. let me know the cost and shipping method. i urgently need this.
Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 11, 2015
Whats your service charge?abi na free niii?
Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by bizzynix: 4:53pm On May 11, 2015
lailuvly:
Although, I found it hard to put my trust in this. Anyway, I dont know if you can help me get a used screen touch laptop. 12-14inch. let me know the cost and shipping method. i urgently need this.
What brand names and also models? Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by Deluxii(m): 5:54pm On May 11, 2015
rottennaija:

Then you need to get a good website where u can display what you can deliver and the price so that those desiring to buy get it from your site instead. Things like phones, solar fans, solar ac, laptops... Anything you can help get. It's very important
that's was exactly my my thought sir. @op your Website would have speak volume of the service you render and give more credibility in the organisation you are representing.
Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by Deluxii(m): 6:01pm On May 11, 2015
rottennaija:

that's was exactly my my thought sir. @op your Website would have speak volume of the service you render and give more credibility in the organisation you are representing. This is 21st century everything works plain and with proper scrutiny at the speed of light courtesy of the INTERNET.
Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by bizzynix: 6:43pm On May 11, 2015
Deluxii:
that's was exactly my my thought sir. @op your Website would have speak volume of the service you render and give more credibility in the organisation you are representing. This is 21st century everything works plain and with proper scrutiny at the speed of light courtesy of the INTERNET.
Thanks for the pointer, it will be looked into asap.
Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by bizzynix: 6:48pm On May 11, 2015
omoteamac:
Whats your service charge?abi na free niii?
It is 10% of the procurement cost not including the shipping of ur item(s) to d freight agents. Thanks.
Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by Deluxii(m): 8:41pm On May 11, 2015
bizzynix:

Thanks for the pointer, it will be looked into asap.
You're most welcome bro. let you and your biz associate just do the needful and I am giving you assurance that we too will be ready to roll the biz dice with you any time you are ready to launch out fully.
Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by lailuvly: 10:44am On May 15, 2015
Any quality brand, but it must be screen touch,rotating type with note pad.
Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by creampassion: 12:18pm On May 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by Tcharlx(m): 3:06am On May 18, 2015
I sent you a whatsapp msg. Kindly reply...!
Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by dozieben2(m): 4:28pm On May 21, 2015
bizzynix legit tested efficient and trusted Your money is safe goods delivered as promised keep it up
Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by dav8id(m): 6:10pm On May 21, 2015
dozieben2:
bizzynix legit tested efficient and trusted Your money is safe
goods delivered as promised
keep it up

we never see when you discuss about the order or when you place the order but only to see you giving testimony

well thanks for the testimony ; D
Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by afanide: 6:33pm On May 21, 2015
dav8id:

we never see when you discuss about the order or when you place the order but only to see you giving testimony

Dem don come again grin
dav8id:

Dem don come again

1 Like

Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by dozieben2(m): 7:19pm On May 21, 2015
😊
Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by bizzynix: 11:20pm On May 21, 2015
dav8id:

Thanks for your contribution bro, but pls just a question! is it all your clients that come to NL to state the jobs you have done for them? But we all know they do as well to recommend you. Most prefer to keep it discreet. But knowing fully well that nobody can come here to say he made losses or lost his money through me. Thanks for your contribution tho.
Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by francbadoo: 11:54pm On May 21, 2015
Your Nigeria office add and phone number? If u dnt have me I dey on d runoooo
Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by chiefkpokp(m): 1:32am On May 22, 2015
Hahahahhaha!!! Now adays when anybody post advert,the next person wen we see na testimony abi na testimonial people dey follow.

dav8id:

Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by bettymygirl(f): 4:56am On Oct 14, 2015
Knock!
Knock!!
Knock!!!
Re: Buy From China's Local Markets, Cheaper Than What You See On Alibaba. by Chumaco(m): 6:00am On Feb 04, 2016
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS
 CHINA  TO  AFRICAN

CAROLINE :0086-18561893286.(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
 CHUMACO: 0086-13168300844.0086-18588631673. WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
NORMAL CARGO : $4.5/KG, CLEARING:350NGN
 NORMAL CARGO:$ 5 /KG, CLEARING:350NGN  ( WITH BATTERY)
 EXPRESS : $8 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN
 EXPRESS : $9 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN (WITH BARTTERY)

we are your loyal agent and link for you. If you want to do very good business with Chinese, 
we will be the biggest logistics company for china and African. ALL FOR YOU.,MY CUSTOMER.
Easyway chumaco logistics. CHUMACO :008613168300844
Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou
广州市,站前路二街1号,兴华国际饰品城,1楼,1088号.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why E-commerce Website Is Important For Your Business / Flavoured Mineral Water / Exchange Rate For Ghana Cedis To Naira.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.