Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,428 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:15 PM

Questions On Medical Sales Representative - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Questions On Medical Sales Representative (1963 Views)

JAMB Summary And Probable 150 Questions On Sarah Ladipo Manyika's In Dependence / ... / Pls I Need Waec Past Questions On Ict & Data Processing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions On Medical Sales Representative by nelodiva: 9:16am On May 11, 2015
Please I need an urgent answer I got an email from superior pharmaceutical limited inviting me for an interview I want to find out what their interview questions are and how much they pay medical sales representative please reply as this is my first first major interview after leaving uni. Thanks
Re: Questions On Medical Sales Representative by adNEXT: 10:32pm On May 14, 2015
nelodiva:
Please I need an urgent answer I got an email from superior pharmaceutical limited inviting me for an interview I want to find out what their interview questions are and how much they pay medical sales representative please reply as this is my first first major interview after leaving uni. Thanks
When is ur interview? I just got a mail from dem dis evening & my date is 16th May. I really don't know much about the company though.
Re: Questions On Medical Sales Representative by MizteaTee: 12:24pm On May 25, 2015
How was the interview? I have a related interview tomorrow. What r d questions they asked you
Re: Questions On Medical Sales Representative by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
Please who has any intel on the coy above? I have an intervuew with them for the post of RM, but i have never heard about them in all my years on the field as a pharma rep, neither is there much info about them online. Please, anyone
Re: Questions On Medical Sales Representative by MzEmeritus: 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
MizteaTee:
How was the interview? I have a related interview tomorrow. What r d questions they asked you

Hello, please did you later attend the interview and how was it like... Also I would appreciate any relevant info about the company.. Thanks
Re: Questions On Medical Sales Representative by Wareez29: 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
nelodiva:
Hello, what was the interview like then and did you got the job ?
Re: Questions On Medical Sales Representative by Wareez29: 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
MzEmeritus:

Hello, please did you later attend the interview and how was it like... Also I would appreciate any relevant info about the company.. Thanks
How was the Interview then? And were you given the job?
Re: Questions On Medical Sales Representative by MzEmeritus: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
Wareez29:

Not so bad... I just did the interview last week

Do you have any interview with then or have u had an interview with them
Re: Questions On Medical Sales Representative by Wareez29: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
MzEmeritus:

Not so bad... I just did the interview last week

Do you have any interview with then or have u had an interview with them
Same here.
Let's chat on WhatsApp 07062329981
Am trying to be sure of what fate the process holds

1 Like

Re: Questions On Medical Sales Representative by MzEmeritus: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wareez29:

Same here.
Let's chat on WhatsApp 07062329981
Am trying to be sure of what fate the process holds

Oh ok
Re: Questions On Medical Sales Representative by Iamyemmie: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
Wareez29:

How was your interview?
And how much did they pay?
I am going for the interview on may 4

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS:EKSU NASU Calls Off Strike / Chibuke Amaechi Appoints New Rector Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria / How To Check JAMB Result Online For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.