Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

First Time Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / First Time Blogger (591 Views)

Part Time Blogger Wanted / 5 Things You Should Consider Before Becoming A Full-time Blogger / Hilarious Photo: When Adsense Ban You For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time Blogger by thankyouJesus(m): 10:55am On May 11, 2015
I want to create a blog (wordpress) but I need expert opinion on how to get ultimum satisfaction/feedback/income/e.t.c. on the blog.
My blog will be based on educating (school, health, career, e.t.c) and entertaining (celebrity, gossip, joke, humour e.t.c) the viewers.
The short term goal of the blog is to create awareness, while the long term goal, is to sustain the user, expand the awareness and generate income, but I need answers on questions bothering my heart:
1. How can I create awareness apart from using Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter, and the likes?
2. How can I increase my rating on Google (pardon me, I am not a computer student, I want the blog to be the first to pop out when people search for "stuffs" online e.g Google, while other follows)?
3. How can I protect the blog from spam/scam/attack/e.t.c?
4. I have heard of Plug ins, Google adense, read about advertisement and the likes, how will any of these help?
Thank you.
Re: First Time Blogger by Whizzcute(m): 11:02am On May 11, 2015
Choose a particular niche you think you may be perfect on,If it's education,you give in your best to it than packing all of them
Re: First Time Blogger by thankyouJesus(m): 12:10pm On May 11, 2015
Whizzcute:
Choose a particular niche you think you may be perfect on,If it's education,you give in your best to it than packing all of them
point noted, thank you sir.
Re: First Time Blogger by Whizzcute(m): 12:17pm On May 11, 2015
thankyouJesus:
point noted, thank you sir.
You welcome

1 Like

Re: First Time Blogger by thankyouJesus(m): 7:42am On May 18, 2015
Whizzcute:
I am sorry to bother you, but it seems there is no comments button on my blog for visitor. Any advice? Is there a way around it?
You can confirm yourself:
ideyyourback.
Re: First Time Blogger by Whizzcute(m): 8:04am On May 18, 2015
thankyouJesus:
I am sorry to bother you, but it seems there is no comments button on my blog for visitor. Any advice? Is there a way around it?
You can confirm yourself:
ideyyourback.
I've checked, it has
Re: First Time Blogger by thankyouJesus(m): 10:41am On May 18, 2015
Whizzcute:
I've checked, it has
okay, where sir? Is it the coment RSS or what?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want More Real Traffic To Your Website? - Let's Share Traffic / How to Create Custom Url To My Blog / Video Tutorials Vs Written Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.