Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Meet The Android Alarm Clock Called Snap Me Up - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Meet The Android Alarm Clock Called Snap Me Up (548 Views)

Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder / River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm / 6 States At The Risk Of Earthquake – Researchers Raise Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Android Alarm Clock Called Snap Me Up by igure007(m): 10:58am On May 11, 2015
Now tell me why in heaven’s name will someone need an alarm app called Snap Me Up that only turns off if you take a selfie? Strange! I must say. But hey to the selfie lovers and freaks I’m very sure this kind of app was special designed for you guys and also for heavy and deep sleepers to get off from your beds and take a selfie…lol. read more on http://www.itecblaz.com/meet-the-android-alarm-clock-called-snap-me-up-that-only-goes-off-when-you-take-a-selfie/

Re: Meet The Android Alarm Clock Called Snap Me Up by sinaj(f): 12:08pm On May 11, 2015
funi...

xo i will av to take a selfie by 2a.m to turn of d alarm huh
Re: Meet The Android Alarm Clock Called Snap Me Up by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 11, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

naxo

(1) (Reply)

New Evidences Debunk Nasa's Earlier Global Warming Claims. / Which ISP Is The Best / Science And Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.