Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,479 members, 7,801,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body (39627 Views)

Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by 5minsmadness: 7:13pm On May 11, 2015
bukatyne:

Does she have an immediate younger one?
No, but she has an elder who is 5yrs. Dat one na new soul grin , used to wet the bed in her time and poo everywhere. the younger learnt how to eat by herself using spoon and fork before the elder so u cant even say she copied her elder sis.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by CaroTone(f): 7:16pm On May 11, 2015
reincarnation is real. Our last born of the house make me believe that, cos when my mum took in, she had a dream that she saw my late grandmother sitting at a particular tree in our village, she ask her "mama, what are u doing here? she didn't answer. she was just crying. My mom had to back her and carry her to our family house in the village. everybody was happy and jubilating that she has come home that they have been searching for her, they couldn't find her. My mom wake up from the dream, she was so scared. what makes me believe in it was that when she died, on her burial, my aunts were saying many things at grave side because my grandmother was a very gentlewoman but people didnt let her to enjoy the fruit of her labour, so that cos my aunts to be angry and say many things that in her next world she will not tolerate rubbish, even if she was the one that offend someone the person will be the one that will beg her. she should be sharp minded. All these my aunts say are all my little sister is exhibiting. just last week, she told my mum to be calling her "mummy". my mum replied her 'yes ma I will'. she is just 4 yrs old.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by yuzjet(m): 7:17pm On May 11, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
lolm.befor?..I don't steal all my brothers friend finish..hehehehe

Your brother's friend or ur brother's girlfriends?
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by tpiadotcom: 7:18pm On May 11, 2015
is the op Nigerian or even black?

nothing s/he typed indicates Africa.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by tpiadotcom: 7:20pm On May 11, 2015
rman:

Bless you! Those are strong signs of an introverted child listed

true.

ideally, a parent noticing these in their child, should make an effort to integrate the child with their peers- let them play age appropriate games, etc.

if overseas, them go say na another thing if care is not taken.

lord have mercy.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by yuzjet(m): 7:21pm On May 11, 2015
CaroTone:
just last week, she told my mum to be calling her "mummy". my mum replied her 'yes ma I will'. she is just 4 yrs old.

Oh really? shocked
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by 5minsmadness: 7:23pm On May 11, 2015
bigfrancis21:

All these attributes qualify me. I am an old soul on my last incarnation process. I remember my life selection process, choosing to come to earth to be born to my current parents, choosing my life circumstances and environment that best fit my life goals, etc. I can go on and on, my life history is quite a big one.
So how were u able to convince the Watchers to let u keep ur memories?
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by yuzjet(m): 7:25pm On May 11, 2015
tpiadotcom:
is the op Nigerian or even black?
nothing s/he typed indicates Africa.
Omo egba ni mi o! tongue
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by tpiadotcom: 7:26pm On May 11, 2015
anyway, I just checked your source, which is western.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by tpiadotcom: 7:27pm On May 11, 2015
yuzjet:

Omo egba ni mi o! tongue

na Oyinbo you be o.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by yuzjet(m): 7:32pm On May 11, 2015
bigfrancis21:

All these attributes qualify me. I am an old soul on my last incarnation process. I remember my life selection process, choosing to come to earth to be born to my current parents, choosing my life circumstances and environment that best fit my life goals , etc. I can go on and on, my life history is quite a big one.

Well, and u chose Nigeria Over the likes of Canada, USA and England?

No hard feelings brother, just saying...... cool
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by yuzjet(m): 7:35pm On May 11, 2015
tpiadotcom:

na Oyinbo you be o.
Na lie be Dat ooo...
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by yuzjet(m): 7:42pm On May 11, 2015
tpiadotcom:
anyway, I just checked your source, which is western.

Kul!
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by Yiwawo11: 7:54pm On May 11, 2015
There is nothing like old soul in baby, but psychologist proove that a child my inherit some of his parent and grand parent's character.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by minimoha: 7:57pm On May 11, 2015
Me go be young soul in an old body
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by babyfaceafrica: 8:00pm On May 11, 2015
yuzjet:

Your brother's friend or ur brother's girlfriends?
lol.....I don't do shit...I can't even collect my friends gal not to talk of my bother!!
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by denedene(m): 8:05pm On May 11, 2015
I'm an old soul
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by calculator123(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]this are my xtics,"fear grips me ooooooooooooooo "
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by yuzjet(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
lol.....I don't do shit...I can't even collect my friends gal not to talk of my bother!!

Poo! Still, I don't trust u.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by tpiadotcom: 8:15pm On May 11, 2015
yuzjet:

Na lie be Dat ooo...

Bro, if you can quote oyinbo stuff verbatim but cant recollect any african cultural references when quantifying observed phenomena, then suffice it to say, you are to all intents and purposes, oyinbo.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 11, 2015
tpiadotcom:

No child can stay more than 10 months max, in their mother's womb.

If you have clinical evidence to the contrary, let's hear it.
I have heard about women who carried their pregnancy for close to 2years'this happened when a guy told his story in church,even came with the child in his arms. These things happen and we can't understand why they doz;except you'd call it spiritual.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by tilman(m): 8:18pm On May 11, 2015
not my business, walk out wif ma bottle of Ace root
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by tpiadotcom: 8:19pm On May 11, 2015
If you have clinical evidence instead of dem say, lets examine it together, post your links.

sounds like you already know the story has fantasy elements.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by babyfaceafrica: 8:23pm On May 11, 2015
yuzjet:

Poo! Still, I don't trust u.
like I care
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by Aproxy: 8:33pm On May 11, 2015
5minsmadness:
At the age of 6months, my niece graduated from breastmilk to Eba and soup. The parents did all thier possible best to feed the child cereals, babyfood, blended fruits, cerelac, soyamilk, etc etc but she simply refused and would throw it all out as soon as it was forced in. When my mom was contacted she said we should try adult foods. Immediately the eba and eggs came to her mouth she gulped it in like a starving Nigerian who has been feeding on white man's pasta for 6months. She ate it and looked up at us like... Na now una come.

This same baby went straight from diaper to potty. During potty training she never messed up the house once but would crawl to the toilet to do her buisness on the floor or in the potty.

Same for bedwetting. She would wake up at night and without crying would start patting whoever was around until the person woke up then she would make them follow her to the toilet to pee.

Nobody taught her to wear her clothes and she has already figured out how to wear the right shoes on the right feet.

My mom says she's our grandma come back. I'm more scientifically inclined though I'm still waiting for an explanation of how she knows to flush the toilet after her when she uses it.
She's two years old now.
kaayeefi ni eleyi o.. Mystery
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by yuzjet(m): 8:43pm On May 11, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Bro, if you can quote oyinbo stuff verbatim but cant recollect any african cultural references when quantifying observed phenomena, then suffice it to say, you are to all intents and purposes, oyinbo.

Like u are taking this too far. Just an article.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by Eberex(m): 8:51pm On May 11, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Did your grandfather have white hair in his twenties?

Yes but his came earlier during his teen years
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by guvna(m): 9:14pm On May 11, 2015
Hmmm...

But isn't this an INFJ personality type under the Myer Briggs system?
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by yuzjet(m): 9:17pm On May 11, 2015
guvna:
Hmmm...
But isn't this an INFJ personality type under the Myer Briggs system?
Am not sure.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by tpiadotcom: 9:21pm On May 11, 2015
Eberex:

Yes but his came earlier during his teen years

ok
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by musicwriter(m): 9:28pm On May 11, 2015
bigfrancis21:

All these attributes qualify me. I am an old soul on my last incarnation process. I remember my life selection process, choosing to come to earth to be born to my current parents, choosing my life circumstances and environment that best fit my life goals, etc. I can go on and on, my life history is quite a big one.

First impression I had of you was that of an old man. Was surprised when you was talking about growing up in the 90's or there about.
I can actually relate to the way you feel cause I often feel same way. Never been to US, Japan, Germany, but I have a great sense of being there before. I remember chatting with an American sometime ago, and from what I was saying he insisted I was an American or have lived there before. Had to convince him that wasn't the case. Very bizarre, isn't it?.

NB: I'm writing this song called the "the lost tribe" a great historical song. I'll post here when I'm done. I'll like you review it and add one or two things. I just want it spiced up.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by yuzjet(m): 9:32pm On May 11, 2015
musicwriter:

First impression I had of you was that of an old man. Was surprised when you was talking about growing up in the 90's or there about.
I can actually relate to the way feel cause I often feel same way. Never been to US, Japan, German, but I have a great sense of being there before. I remember chatting with an American sometime ago, and from what I was saying he insisted I was an American or have lived there before. Had to convince him that wasn't the case. Very bizarre, isn't it?.

NB: I'm writing this song called the "the lost tribe" a great historical song. I'll post here when I'm done. I'll like you review it and add one or two things. I just want it spiced up.

Oh really? shocked

Post the link to the song. Will be the first to download it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable / Tanitoluwa Adewumi Has ‘Conquered The World Of Chess' At 8. Chased By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.