Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body (39641 Views)

Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by chyckxx(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2015
Op, you just posted about me..

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by Peterpan1(m): 9:57pm On May 11, 2015
This is so meeee

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by musicwriter(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2015
yuzjet:

Oh really? shocked

Post the link to the song. Will be the first to download it.

Ok, will copy you when it's done. However, already done one you can find on iTunes. Song title: Hey west.
Artiste name: Africason.

Check it out on iTunes bro!
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by staggerman(m): 10:21pm On May 11, 2015
Guilty as charged
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by soji1992: 10:40pm On May 11, 2015
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by koyyess: 10:43pm On May 11, 2015
I agree. Most times, I derive pleasure in being alone. I get upset at the things my mates talk about because they always seem stuupid to me. When I encounter anyone who reasons the way I do, we become close friends automatically.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by Eberex(m): 10:55pm On May 11, 2015
Shior! Everyone is claiming to be one. Even those suffering from unknown deficiency.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by sylve11: 11:16pm On May 11, 2015
yuzjet:

Nobody is mocking God here dude!
lol, this one self nor fit just understand What I meant. oya face front cool
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by Bluekapon(m): 2:40am On May 12, 2015
5minsmadness:
At the age of 6months, my niece graduated from breastmilk to Eba and soup. The parents did all thier possible best to feed the child cereals, babyfood, blended fruits, cerelac, soyamilk, etc etc but she simply refused and would throw it all out as soon as it was forced in. When my mom was contacted she said we should try adult foods. Immediately the eba and eggs came to her mouth she gulped it in like a starving Nigerian who has been feeding on white man's pasta for 6months. She ate it and looked up at us like... Na now una come.

This same baby went straight from diaper to potty. During potty training she never messed up the house once but would crawl to the toilet to do her buisness on the floor or in the potty.

Same for bedwetting. She would wake up at night and without crying would start patting whoever was around until the person woke up then she would make them follow her to the toilet to pee.

Nobody taught her to wear her clothes and she has already figured out how to wear the right shoes on the right feet.

My mom says she's our grandma come back. I'm more scientifically inclined though I'm still waiting for an explanation of how she knows to flush the toilet after her when she uses it.
She's two years old now.

The baby is just a kid with a very high IQ.
And in my opinion, the OP's Old Souls are simply geniuses...
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by holusormi(m): 4:22am On May 12, 2015
5minsmadness:
At the age of 6months, my niece graduated from breastmilk to Eba and soup. The parents did all thier possible best to feed the child cereals, babyfood, blended fruits, cerelac, soyamilk, etc etc but she simply refused and would throw it all out as soon as it was forced in. When my mom was contacted she said we should try adult foods. Immediately the eba and eggs came to her mouth she gulped it in like a starving Nigerian who has been feeding on white man's pasta for 6months. She ate it and looked up at us like... Na now una come.

This same baby went straight from diaper to potty. During potty training she never messed up the house once but would crawl to the toilet to do her buisness on the floor or in the potty.

Same for bedwetting. She would wake up at night and without crying would start patting whoever was around until the person woke up then she would make them follow her to the toilet to pee.

Nobody taught her to wear her clothes and she has already figured out how to wear the right shoes on the right feet.

My mom says she's our grandma come back. I'm more scientifically inclined though I'm still waiting for an explanation of how she knows to flush the toilet after her when she uses it.
She's two years old now.

I was like that when I was younger , but somewhere along the line , something happened ... Guess it's the weed sha
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by BlackOnassis(m): 4:38am On May 12, 2015
I'm an old soul myself. This millennial generation, I no undastand dem at all, they don kolo patapata. angry and i'm a millennial myself. cheesy
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by samtechcomm: 5:33am On May 12, 2015
Do u know u can get affordable data from p.tech communications! It works on all devices
mtn
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
Etisalat,airtel, glo
500mb @ 500
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
All Valid 4 30days
Call Chris on 08109910475
BBM 55BD07F3 . Larger sizes available.
Plz rebroadcast
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by Vince77(m): 6:01am On May 12, 2015
No 9 is just me 100%. Tho i still hv traces of every oda tin mentioned
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by bigfrancis21: 7:01am On May 12, 2015
musicwriter:

First impression I had of you was that of an old man. Was surprised when you was talking about growing up in the 90's or there about.
I can actually relate to the way you feel cause I often feel same way. Never been to US, Japan, Germany, but I have a great sense of being there before. I remember chatting with an American sometime ago, and from what I was saying he insisted I was an American or have lived there before. Had to convince him that wasn't the case. Very bizarre, isn't it?.

NB: I'm writing this song called the "the lost tribe" a great historical song. I'll post here when I'm done. I'll like you review it and add one or two things. I just want it spiced up.

I understand perfectly where you're coming from. I have had uncountable deja vus in life.

Have you read this book by Michael Newton, Destiny of Souls? If you haven't, you need to check it out here: http://fright2fight.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/DestinyofSouls.pdf
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by bigfrancis21: 7:35am On May 12, 2015
5minsmadness:

So how were u able to convince the Watchers to let u keep ur memories?

Well, I only kept a fraction of my memories, especially series of events preceding my birth. My soul and the soul that was to be my mother on earth planned some portions of our lives together, then she left first. I knew I was going to be her first child. The feeling of time in the afterlife is hard to imagine, seems like time is frozen. While back there, it didn't seem long before it was my turn to go (the time interval between my mother's going and my turn to go seems to be like a few seconds in the afterlife but which translates to 24 years in earth time - 24 years after my mother had been long born on earth and she was already pregnant with the body (vessel) I was going to inhabit. The baby's birth was nigh and I needed to fuse with the body just before it is born else it would be born stillborn or lifeless (no soul). However, my parents slated their marriage quite late just as at when the baby's birth (my birth) was due, I didn't want to be born out of wedlock, and I held off pushing (labour) until two weeks later. I was effectively born 2 weeks late. My mom also told me this me severally, that I was born late. At 4 years old, I remember thinking to myself that I was happy to have held pushing until later to avoid being born out of wedlock). Just before I left, I knew I was going to forget, just like other people, a great portion of my origins and back home it is considered a great feat to be able to remember where you come from while on earth. I remember telling myself severally that I was not going to forget, that I was going to remember where I came from. Next, I mentally pinned the events around me to my memory, which I still remember to this day. I remember and know my life purpose on earth and I have been doing it ever since. Read up about the crystal children. I am among the first batch to incarnate on earth.

My life was planned, with certain events to happen at pre-destined times, meanwhile allowing me much room for free-will to experiment and learn. I know how long I am staying on this earth. My current life is quite short. I won't be for long on earth. Everything in my life up till now has happened as I saw on some screen-like preview of the life of the human body I was going to incarnate into. I pinned some of the scenes into my memory and when I came across those points in my life, it has been deja vu for me, and I remember I have seen that scene before. The awkward thing is 70 earth years on earth is barely 5 minutes of scene preview in the afterlife. Just as we watch a 2-hour movie of a character's entire life story from childhood to death summarized under 2 hours, so it is in the afterlife. Before we embark for earth, we all have previews of the life we are going to live on earth, certain landmarks of that life at certain points in life and what the outcome and lessons would generally be like. This explains the reason we have deja vus, for when we come across those points in life, our subconscious mind remembers seeing the scene back in the afterlife, though as an observer not the actual experiencer.

Also, when I am around babies or children, they often stare at me continuously, wave or want me to carry them. Severally I have seen my aura, which is crystal-goldish in colour (indicative of high soul growth), and children and babies naturally see auras around human beings, but lose that ability as they come off age. Could they be seeing my aura, which took me some degree of practice to see, which attracts them to me? This just happened to me yesterday, when a mother (hispanic) with a baby sat next to me, next her baby turned to look at me an kept staring over the next 5 minutes, her mom was surprised. Next, she beamed uup in smiles, made loving gestures at me and wanted me to carry her. I wholeheartedly wanted to carry the baby, rock her in the air, tease and play with her like I always do to such babies when I was in Nigeria, but I wouldn't. This is America, not Nigeria.

I often see the big picture in all that I do. There is incredible peace and contentment in knowing and remembering where you come from and knowing your place in the universe. In such peace, there is no fear.

The so-called christian concept of 'salvation' and 'heaven' is in its entirety a hoax, when in actuality, the afterlife is where we all proceed from to live momentarily on earth, to which we shall all return to. Life is a cycle of learning and improvment, and we incarnate on earth severally until we have learned all that we need to learn, and thus ends the cycle of rebirth.

It will come as a huge shock to so many people reading this post to learn that they had existed in the afterlife. Life doesn't start at birth. You existed before you chose to be born on earth. It is something you will never be told in so-called religions, which have misplaced priorities today, emphasizing material acquisition over spiritual and transcendental awakening and knowledge. It is common sense, the soul is immortal. It doesn't die. It isn't suddenly immortal from this your lifetime after you die. It has always been immortal right from its inception from the creator. The human body dies, and decays forever but the soul never dies. It is immortal and transcends the physical limitations of the body and the earth. We are all spiritual beings inhabiting earthly bodies, and not human bodies that just happened to have a soul by chance. We all have our reasons and purpose for coming to earth. I don't expect some to believe me anyway. The veil of forgetfulness suddenly clears away upon death, and returning souls to the afterlife suddenly remember they have always been in the afterlife, only leaving for a moment for a visit on earth.

In the end, all life journeys sum up under the lesson of love, which encompasses several qualities, which are learned one or twice at a time per lifetime, till the comprehensive universal concept of love is learned and imbibed. For some people, they are here to learn forgiveness, for some it is kindness, for some they are just rounding up their journey on earth.

There is really a lot more to this life and earth than the human eyes can phantom. You would need to look beyond religion to find it.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by Christianbente: 7:52am On May 12, 2015
All the points listed relate to my girlfriend, she behaves over too mature and sometimes get me scare. Now that I know what it is, I might as well run away
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by bigfrancis21: 8:05am On May 12, 2015
yuzjet:

Well, and u chose Nigeria Over the likes of Canada, USA and England?

No hard feelings brother, just saying...... cool

Believe me, there is a strong purpose for everything. Spiritually, canada, US or England isn't any better than Nigeria. Being born in Nigeria was the perfect environmental circumstances for my current life plan. Nigeria is a spiritually diverse place, and a perfect ground for soul development, compared to the US.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by Wislet(f): 8:13am On May 12, 2015
yuzjet:

Cool. But the fact is it does exist!
Instead of reincarnation, why don't you say the person acquired genes much similar to someone you know?
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by rexbuton: 8:28am On May 12, 2015
This thread is just about me.. It scares me like nothing else..
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by FuckYou: 9:57am On May 12, 2015
ATMC:
Truth.
exactly
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by musicwriter(m): 10:07am On May 12, 2015
bigfrancis21:

I understand perfectly where you're coming from. I have had uncountable deja vus in life.

Have you read this book by Michael Newton, Destiny of Souls? If you haven't, you need to check it out here: http://fright2fight.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/DestinyofSouls.pdf

Ok, will look at it. Thanks.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by 5minsmadness: 1:03pm On May 12, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Well, I only kept a fraction of my memories, especially series of events preceding my birth. My soul and the soul that was to be my mother on earth planned some portions of our lives together, then she left first. I knew I was going to be her first child. The feeling of time in the afterlife is hard to imagine, seems like time is frozen. While back there, it didn't seem long before it was my turn to go (the time interval between my mother's going and my turn to go seems to be like a few seconds in the afterlife but which translates to 24 years in earth time - 24 years after my mother had been long born on earth and she was already pregnant with the body (vessel) I was going to inhabit. The baby's birth was nigh and I needed to fuse with the body just before it is born else it would be born stillborn or lifeless (no soul). However, my parents slated their marriage quite late just as at when the baby's birth (my birth) was due, I didn't want to be born out of wedlock, and I held off pushing (labour) until two weeks later. I was effectively born 2 weeks late. My mom also told me this me severally, that I was born late. At 4 years old, I remember thinking to myself that I was happy to have held pushing until later to avoid being born out of wedlock). Just before I left, I knew I was going to forget, just like other people, a great portion of my origins and back home it is considered a great feat to be able to remember where you come from while on earth. I remember telling myself severally that I was not going to forget, that I was going to remember where I came from. Next, I mentally pinned the events around me to my memory, which I still remember to this day. I remember and know my life purpose on earth and I have been doing it ever since. Read up about the crystal children. I am among the first batch to incarnate on earth.

My life was planned, with certain events to happen at pre-destined times, meanwhile allowing me much room for free-will to experiment and learn. I know how long I am staying on this earth. My current life is quite short. I won't be for long on earth. Everything in my life up till now has happened as I saw on some screen-like preview of the life of the human body I was going to incarnate into. I pinned some of the scenes into my memory and when I came across those points in my life, it has been deja vu for me, and I remember I have seen that scene before. The awkward thing is 70 earth years on earth is barely 5 minutes of scene preview in the afterlife. Just as we watch a 2-hour movie of a character's entire life story from childhood to death summarized under 2 hours, so it is in the afterlife. Before we embark for earth, we all have previews of the life we are going to live on earth, certain landmarks of that life at certain points in life and what the outcome and lessons would generally be like. This explains the reason we have deja vus, for when we come across those points in life, our subconscious mind remembers seeing the scene back in the afterlife, though as an observer not the actual experiencer.

Also, when I am around babies or children, they often stare at me continuously, wave or want me to carry them. Severally I have seen my aura, which is crystal-goldish in colour (indicative of high soul growth), and children and babies naturally see auras around human beings, but lose that ability as they come off age. Could they be seeing my aura, which took me some degree of practice to see, which attracts them to me? This just happened to me yesterday, when a mother (hispanic) with a baby sat next to me, next her baby turned to look at me an kept staring over the next 5 minutes, her mom was surprised. Next, she beamed uup in smiles, made loving gestures at me and wanted me to carry her. I wholeheartedly wanted to carry the baby, rock her in the air, tease and play with her like I always do to such babies when I was in Nigeria, but I wouldn't. This is America, not Nigeria.

I often see the big picture in all that I do. There is incredible peace and contentment in knowing and remembering where you come from and knowing your place in the universe. In such peace, there is no fear.

The so-called christian concept of 'salvation' and 'heaven' is in its entirety a hoax, when in actuality, the afterlife is where we all proceed from to live momentarily on earth, to which we shall all return to. Life is a cycle of learning and improvment, and we incarnate on earth severally until we have learned all that we need to learn, and thus ends the cycle of rebirth.

It will come as a huge shock to so many people reading this post to learn that they had existed in the afterlife. Life doesn't start at birth. You existed before you chose to be born on earth. It is something you will never be told in so-called religions, which have misplaced priorities today, emphasizing material acquisition over spiritual and transcendental awakening and knowledge. It is common sense, the soul is immortal. It doesn't die. It isn't suddenly immortal from this your lifetime after you die. It has always been immortal right from its inception from the creator. The human body dies, and decays forever but the soul never dies. It is immortal and transcends the physical limitations of the body and the earth. We are all spiritual beings inhabiting earthly bodies, and not human bodies that just happened to have a soul by chance. We all have our reasons and purpose for coming to earth. I don't expect some to believe me anyway. The veil of forgetfulness suddenly clears away upon death, and returning souls to the afterlife suddenly remember they have always been in the afterlife, only leaving for a moment for a visit on earth.

In the end, all life journeys sum up under the lesson of love, which encompasses several qualities, which are learned one or twice at a time per lifetime, till the comprehensive universal concept of love is learned and imbibed. For some people, they are here to learn forgiveness, for some it is kindness, for some they are just rounding up their journey on earth.

There is really a lot more to this life and earth than the human eyes can phantom. You would need to look beyond religion to find it.

I read this post and I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Both responses however emanated from joy. I feel like I've just gotten an answer that I've searching for a long time! I don't know anything about the crystal children but I already had an instinctive knowledge of how the eternal works and it just tallies with what you wrote up there!
To me it's like having long term memories and short term memories. I have vague ideas of where I came from and how things worked over there but it's like looking through dark glasses or trying to remember a long lost memory.

I totally get you on the current state of religion in the world. People have logicized God so much and made a false image of him and what his true feelings are. They concentrate on how they can be prosperous and successful and amass wealth in this world, how they will not be sick etc. They paint such a false picture and then turn around to blame thier own self-made God when things don't go as they want it. But I know this too is part of the Grand scheme of things and everything is as it should be.

Pls av downloaded destiny of souls, do you have the link to journey of souls too? Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by 5minsmadness: 1:07pm On May 12, 2015
@bigfrancis do you remember your deaths? I think I have memories of two of mine.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by tpiadotcom: 1:32pm On May 12, 2015
As usual.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by tpiadotcom: 1:36pm On May 12, 2015
Bluekapon:

The baby is just a kid with a very high IQ.
And in my opinion, the OP's Old Souls are simply geniuses...

they are sensitive kids who internalize their environment. Thats why the parents have to make the extra effort to help them socialize in an age appropriate manner.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by simdam500(m): 4:27pm On May 12, 2015
How do I know if any of the list describe me or not? cool shocked

Ask my mother. Cool topic
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by yuzjet(m): 4:29pm On May 12, 2015
musicwriter:

Ok, will copy you when it's done. However, already done one you can find on iTunes. Song title: Hey west.
Artiste name: Africason.

Check it out on iTunes bro!

Copy That.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by yuzjet(m): 4:31pm On May 12, 2015
Wislet:
Instead of reincarnation, why don't you say the person acquired genes much similar to someone you know?

Well, D points are still similar.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by yuzjet(m): 4:35pm On May 12, 2015
sylve11:

lol, this one self nor fit just understand What I meant. oya face front cool

Maybe because am human, not an alien.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by yuzjet(m): 4:36pm On May 12, 2015
Bluekapon:

The baby is just a kid with a very high IQ. And in my opinion, the OP's Old Souls are simply geniuses...
Kinda.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by bigfrancis21: 5:00pm On May 12, 2015
5minsmadness:

I read this post and I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Both responses however emanated from joy. I feel like I've just gotten an answer that I've searching for a long time! I don't know anything about the crystal children but I already had an instinctive knowledge of how the eternal works and it just tallies with what you wrote up there!
To me it's like having long term memories and short term memories. I have vague ideas of where I came from and how things worked over there but it's like looking through dark glasses or trying to remember a long lost memory.

I totally get you on the current state of religion in the world. People have logicized God so much and made a false image of him and what his true feelings are. They concentrate on how they can be prosperous and successful and amass wealth in this world, how they will not be sick etc. They paint such a false picture and then turn around to blame thier own self-made God when things don't go as they want it. But I know this too is part of the Grand scheme of things and everything is as it should be.

Pls av downloaded destiny of souls, do you have the link to journey of souls too? Thanks so much.

Download 'Journey of souls' here: http://umoar.edu.sv/biblio/biblio/sicosociologia/JourneyofSoulslibro.pdf
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by bigfrancis21: 5:03pm On May 12, 2015
5minsmadness:

Hypnotherapy can help you remember past lives. It stills your mind and takes you back in time to your memories. We carry these memories within us, only that they have been supressed for a reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Can This Kind Of Relationship Exist Again In This World? / What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? / I'm Addicted To Prostitutes Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.