Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Do You Remember These Old Cd's (PHOTOS) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do You Remember These Old Cd's (PHOTOS) (1010 Views)

Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? / Throwback Test: How Many Of These Screenshots/Videos Do You Remember? / Somebody Please Help Me With The Names Of The Artists That Sang These Old Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember These Old Cd's (PHOTOS) by Whizzcute(m): 12:00pm On May 11, 2015
Do you guys remember using these type of CD's?

Re: Do You Remember These Old Cd's (PHOTOS) by nwafuluozoh: 12:03pm On May 11, 2015
The good old days when every respectable house had a manual 'rewinder'. Ours was yellow.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember These Old Cd's (PHOTOS) by Spaxon(f): 12:07pm On May 11, 2015
lolz .... every house had this...

Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie
Re: Do You Remember These Old Cd's (PHOTOS) by Whizzcute(m): 12:11pm On May 11, 2015
Spaxon:
lolz .... every house had this...

Happy Birthday
Kachisbarbie
wait o,you came to my own thread and wished another person happy birthday without wishing me,I'm also celebrating today.
Re: Do You Remember These Old Cd's (PHOTOS) by Spaxon(f): 12:18pm On May 11, 2015
Whizzcute:
wait o,you came to my own thread and wished another person happy birthday without wishing me,I'm also celebrating today.

Lol.....

happy birthday to you too
Re: Do You Remember These Old Cd's (PHOTOS) by Whizzcute(m): 12:19pm On May 11, 2015
Spaxon:
Lol.....
happy birthday to you too
lol Thanks dearie
Re: Do You Remember These Old Cd's (PHOTOS) by Spaxon(f): 12:25pm On May 11, 2015
Whizzcute:
lol Thanks dearie
uwc
Re: Do You Remember These Old Cd's (PHOTOS) by mashnino(m): 5:03pm On May 11, 2015
http://www.nairation.com you dont want to miss not going to this site... it is very beautiful
Re: Do You Remember These Old Cd's (PHOTOS) by haryomikun(m): 9:21am On Sep 18, 2017
Whizzcute:
Do you guys remember using these type of CD's?
Thats vinyl... Not a CD undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember These Old Cd's (PHOTOS) by darek1: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Do you still have the vinyl records

(1) (Reply)

Sola Soul Ft Soul Scrollz And Onigho - Community / Afrobeats 2016 Mixtape / BANGER. Hot Single By D.I.C Feat 9GEEZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.