Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] (115427 Views)

15 Facts About Ladi Kwali: The Pottery Woman On N20 Note / PHOTO: Meet Nigeria’s Youngest Billionaire, Ladi Delano / Meet Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire, LADI DELANO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by holluwai(m): 6:32pm On May 11, 2015
My turn...
Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by PBundles(m): 6:33pm On May 11, 2015
I applaud achievements in all shapes and forms BUT............................for those who dont know his godfather is Tinubu. Not hating just saying. I have my sources (back in 2009) wont say more, you will have to do the digging for yourself. Nigerians, we are so gullible, from nothing to billionaire in a span of years. Since most are so gullible please show me the address to Santa Clause. ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

Now I know someone will come here to say Im hating, for the record im not, just stating facts people.

2 Likes

Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 11, 2015
Twaci:
On my way. I'll get there soon.
with me as ur backbone.

1 Like

Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by blym4real: 6:37pm On May 11, 2015
anonimi:

Jarus and other investment/financial analysts in the house, abeg come and explanate me this story oh.

Is it logical to sell a company with annual turnover of $20 million for $15 million

Thanks!
It not logical but from my little business perspective, the guy won't sell the company outrightly, he will still have some shares in the company although it might not be the controlling share, but it should be a high stake.

1 Like

Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by Emirofsambisa1: 6:38pm On May 11, 2015
DoTheNeedful:
Nice. Good luck to him and every one of us. If this guy were to be from a particular part of Nigeria,guys from that area will not allow NL to rest. There is a[b] strong correlation[/b] between that kind of mentality,chest beating,bragging and low self esteem

You are just an example of one of those people... And you are POOR! Pathetic
Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by precisionindepth: 6:42pm On May 11, 2015
bettercreature:
He probably has a god father somewhere who is providing all those funds
the only way a young guy can get rich overnight without a god father is through internet
Expecially at the age of 24? its not possible
he might be one of the beneficiary of Nigeria's stolen funds
I was just about to ask the same question...what is d source of his capital? we should always want to know how not just celebrating the end product only

1 Like

Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by pretty050(f): 6:44pm On May 11, 2015
More like it, this kind will challenge one to succeed more.
Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 11, 2015
Yo! that's the way...you don't sit and wait for opportunities but you create one.
I'm proud of you Jor...
Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 11, 2015
K

1stola:

You are a goat.
Where is tohpahz 's post in this thread?
Bloody Hypocrites! angry
For that, Twaci could get my post.

He goat or she goat?

Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by PBundles(m): 6:55pm On May 11, 2015
anonimi:

Jarus and other investment/financial analysts in the house, abeg come and explanate me this story oh.

Is it logical to sell a company with annual turnover of $20 million for $15 million

Thanks!

blym4real:

It not logical but from my little business perspective, the guy won't sell the company outrightly, he will still have some shares in the company although it might not be the controlling share, but it should be a high stake.

Um that's not possible to ascertain mainly on annual turnover. Turnover (sales) doesn't say much about the profit margins, which define how efficient a business is being run. I have seen business sold with less and I have seen more. There are other factors.

1 Like

Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by Burnnotice(m): 6:58pm On May 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
If Money talks,i'm tryna hv mine speak like twister.cheesy

Everything we dy face right now go turn story,we will all be rich.
better go work and make good doe' no just dey there dey sing "we will all be rich"
Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by danbrowndmf(m): 7:09pm On May 11, 2015
[quote
author=Burnnotice post=33639717] better go work and make good doe' no
just dey there dey sing "we will all be rich"[/quote]sure, am gonna wrk hard...
Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by Dominny: 7:12pm On May 11, 2015
I will be richer than him one day
Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by NewNigeriaMind: 7:13pm On May 11, 2015
There are a lot of young guys like this under the wing of Tinubu.

Tinubu provides the guidance and mentorship for their success. Ever heard of future leaders.

So hater shouting Tinubu, nothing wrong with Tinubu mentoring the younger generation.

God bless yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by NewNigeriaMind: 7:15pm On May 11, 2015
PBundles:
I applaud achievements in all shapes and forms BUT............................for those who dont know his godfather is Tinubu. Not hating just saying. I have my sources (back in 2009) wont say more, you will have to do the digging for yourself. Nigerians, we are so gullible, from nothing to billionaire in a span of years. Since most are so gullible please show me the address to Santa Clause. ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

Now I know someone will come here to say Im hating, for the record im not, just stating facts people.

Ever member of future leaders is mentored by Tinubu so what is this one saying

2 Likes

Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 11, 2015
dechandel:
Look who is talking grin
Gimme your range rover sports if you want me to remember you then grin grin grin

Nah leg i get ohhhh
My leg nah bmw grin no car yet .. Cant drive cry
Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by Edumolokwu(m): 7:38pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by harry509: 7:42pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by lieth(f): 7:46pm On May 11, 2015
is he married please? winkis he married please?

1 Like

Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by fxbot: 7:55pm On May 11, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
There are a lot of young guys like this under the wing of Tinubu.

Tinubu provides the guidance and mentorship for their success. Ever heard of future leaders.

So hater shouting Tinubu, nothing wrong with Tinubu mentoring the younger generation.

God bless yoruba

How can I get to Tinubu please and the Future Leaders clan?
Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by fxbot: 7:57pm On May 11, 2015
lieth:
is he married please? winkis he married please?
come and marry me and let's build our empire together.
Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by emmmyyax(m): 7:59pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by Burnnotice(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
sure, am gonna wrk hard...
good.
Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by dechandel(f): 8:07pm On May 11, 2015
Lala247:

Nah leg i get ohhhh
My leg nah bmw grin no car yet .. Cant drive cry
grin grin grin
Adonbiliv you tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by NewNigeriaMind: 8:12pm On May 11, 2015
fxbot:
How can I get to Tinubu please and the Future Leaders clan?

The little I can say for sure is that you have to be well read, smart and brilliant and must have achieve a lot before 30.

Then attend lectures and seminars

Develop yourself and get noticed.
Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by Ibrahim8kay(m): 8:19pm On May 11, 2015
insha allah. . .i go get money pass you#SURE#FACT
Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by fxbot: 8:23pm On May 11, 2015
PBundles:

http://cityrovers..com/2014/07/meet-ladi-delano-bola-tinubus-front-how.html

http://blastnation..com/2014/02/apc-insiders-insist-mystery-billionaire.html

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/apc-hires-another-foreign-pr-firm-for-1-2m-over-boko-haman-tag/
Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by delpee(f): 8:24pm On May 11, 2015
May God bless him more. Looks like he was hardworking and focused. May God raise and guide many more young Nigerians along this worthy path.
Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 11, 2015
Where are those ''igbo people doing this...bla bla bla since 1900 crew'' ...smh..... They sha keep famzing people that will never associate with them... The earlier we all have a one nigeria mentality the better... Congrats mr ladi... Just 35.. Hmmm ..i stilll have time ..i'll join you at the top soonest... #TeamEntrepreneur... Na baba God my own Godfather oo
Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by fxbot: 8:25pm On May 11, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

The little I can say for sure is that you have to be well read, smart and brilliant and must have achieve a lot before 30.

Then attend lectures and seminars

Develop yourself and get noticed.
hmmmm... impressive. I can't deny the fact that since after the last election, I have developed some sort mad respect for Tinubu. That man is brilliant!

1 Like

Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by Lastdon02(m): 8:36pm On May 11, 2015
Twaci:
On my way. I'll get there soon.
Have we Met b4?
Re: Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] by lieth(f): 8:49pm On May 11, 2015
u fine sha.but owo ni koko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC / Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.