Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Advice Needed: Clear SRS Code From Mercedes R350 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice Needed: Clear SRS Code From Mercedes R350 (787 Views)

Urgently Needed - SRS Module For 2012 Acura TL Sh-awd Model / I Am Driving From Abuja To Lagos. Advice Needed Please!!! / Reason Why The Letters "SRS" Is Written Where Ever There Is An Airbag In The Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: Clear SRS Code From Mercedes R350 by zinaLPF: 12:35pm On May 11, 2015
Hello Car Talkers!
Need your help clearing the Seat Restraint System code from a 2009/10 Merc R350.
We had to change the battery recently, we discovered the incredibly awkward battery location under the front passengers seat; had to move the seat and displace the seatbelt to change battery; and now cannot seem to clear the code.

The MB forums seem to suggest I need to take it to a MB dealer. I would rather not.

Any advise? help?
Thanks.
Re: Advice Needed: Clear SRS Code From Mercedes R350 by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 11, 2015
zinaLPF:
Hello Car Talkers!
Need your help clearing the Seat Restraint System code from a 2009/10 Merc R350.
We had to change the battery recently, we discovered the incredibly awkward battery location under the front passengers seat; had to move the seat and displace the seatbelt to change battery; and now cannot seem to clear the code.

The MB forums seem to suggest I need to take it to a MB dealer. I would rather not.

Any advise? help?
Thanks.
listen to automedic radio program have forgott the station but are highly professionals.
Re: Advice Needed: Clear SRS Code From Mercedes R350 by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:59pm On May 11, 2015
zinaLPF:
Hello Car Talkers!

Any advise? help?
Thanks.

Go back to that seat, and remove it again, but this time, put everything back properly (especially the wires and sockets) you forgot to clip some sockets back properly.

When you are done if the lights go out fine if not get a diagnostic scanner to scan and clear codes.
Re: Advice Needed: Clear SRS Code From Mercedes R350 by zinaLPF: 11:51am On May 12, 2015
Thanks guys!

(1) (Reply)

Hello House Your Opinion About Oil To Use / nil / Help!!!!!! I Need An Urgent Advise Here Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.