Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! (60231 Views)

Top Poorest Countries In The World - 2016 List / PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! / Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 2:21pm On May 11, 2015
cc: lalasticlala
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 2:23pm On May 11, 2015
Young03:
@op do u need a prophet ist to tell u dat Nigeria is a corrupt country...?

no I dnt tink so
Nigeria is corrupt..simple

Do you know the indexes on which countries are classified as corrupt?

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by kreamidiva(f): 2:25pm On May 11, 2015
Something is definitely wrong somewhere.

Anyway,since stealing is not corruption,Nigeria is not corrupt. tongue What Nigeria consists of is just THIEVES!

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by BlackBaron: 2:27pm On May 11, 2015
By the time they do a full audit of the NNPC alone,
The sum missing would probably pay off 2/3rd of the yearly national budget of these countries on the list.

Why should I be impressed that I'm not dragging backend positions with countries like South Sudan,Afghanistan or Somalia.
I'll like to be impressed with comparisons in relative terms with countries like Brazil, South Africa, Singapore et al.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 2:38pm On May 11, 2015
BlackBaron:
By the time they do a full audit of the NNPC alone,
The sum missing would probably pay off 2/3rd of the yearly national budget of these countries on the list.

Why should I be impressed that I'm not dragging backend positions with countries like South Sudan,Afghanistan or Somalia.
I'll like to be impressed with comparisons in relative terms with countries like Brazil, South Africa, Singapore et al.

we shall get there. Also note that Nigeria is not even among the first 40.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 11, 2015
[quote author=Mbkite post=33631726][/quote]

Piss off!
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:05pm On May 11, 2015
PassingShot:
I checked and checked the list and all I see are "failed states".

Aren't you PDPeegs/TANoids/Jonathanians ashamed that you compare Nigeria with all the countries here?

Please tell me which of them should in real sense compare to us?

EEdiots are here comparing Nigeria with war-ravaged countries, reclusive, very politically unstable and authoritarian countries of the world.

I SPIT ON YOU JONATHANIANS!

You're very crude, redundant, unexposed, cynical, uncouth, ill mannered, myopic, sadistic, bigoted, frustrated, devilish, hatred ridden, and a slowpoke... happy new week cheesy go wash your mind and you need some fresh air lest this hatred and attitude consume you....

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 3:06pm On May 11, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Piss off!

Keep hating. Not good bro.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 3:06pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You're very crude, redundant, unexposed, cynical, uncouth, ill mannered, myopic, sadistic, bigoted, frustrated, devilish, hatred ridden, and a slowpoke... happy new week cheesy go wash your mind and you need some fresh air lest this hatred and attitude consume you....

grin

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 11, 2015
Mbkite:

Keep hating. Not good bro.

Hating on what? On who? Are you drunk?
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by francizy(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Na only one man get all these titles? shocked shocked shocked

I no envy am oh... grin

How's you bro?

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 3:12pm On May 11, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Hating on what? On who? Are you drunk?

No, I am not. If I were I wouldn't have been able to notice your chronic hatred towards your president for now.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 11, 2015
PassingShot:

Aren't you PDPeegs/TANoids/Jonathanians ashamed that you compare Nigeria with all the countries here?

EEdiots are here comparing Nigeria with war-ravaged countries, reclusive, very politically unstable and authoritarian countries of the world.

You're losing it Bro. Watch it, man!

7 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Lanretoye(m): 3:14pm On May 11, 2015
Nigeria no corrupt,na our leaders corrupt.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:14pm On May 11, 2015
Mbkite:

grin

cheesygringringrin don't mind me jare...sometimes you serve it raw for people to they are missing it...how can a sane and patriotic citizen wish his country were listed or tagged for a negative stuff just because he hates the leadership...but he will be fast to dismiss allegation of corruption against Tinubu and co just because they are from SW and also APC...Quote me, 87% of the problems of Nigeria in terms of corruption and inept leadership since 1978 till date are in APC...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 3:15pm On May 11, 2015
dearpreye:

Nice one

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mcowubaba: 3:17pm On May 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:
I refuse to be decieved by this!
But if Nigeria is on the list, u will like to be deceived by it sad So u will flex ur Online muscles on how GEJ has destroyed Nigeria....
I taya 4 Una hypocrisy...
According to Osita Chidoka during Hard talk on BBc, he said "The level of Corruption in Nigeria has been blown out of proportion and also what we have in Nigeria is Corruption PERCEPTION nt reality"

Evn GEJ has said during an interview that Corruption is not among Nigerian's 3 main problems.....
Ask barcanista for links cheesy....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 11, 2015
The Broom wavers won't like/accept this kind of a news.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 11, 2015

They hate GEJ more than they love this nation.

God pass all of una.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 3:23pm On May 11, 2015
dearpreye:

They hate GEJ more than they love this nation.

God pass all of una.

Is this Preye that I know?

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:23pm On May 11, 2015
dearpreye:

Passingshot has lost it longtime ago...he's just a bundle of hatred, bigotry, and sadistic tendencies now almost same if not deadlier than a terrorist...luckily, nature has made hatred to destroy the carrier more than his supposed victim...

good day boss and best of the new week...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by ocelot2006(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2015
in the recent 2014 transparency International Corruption Perception Index, Nigeria's position appreciated by 8 points, making it the nation's HIGHEST SCORE till date, all thanks to GEJ. yet the APC along with their person followers vilified that humble man. Come 29th May we shall retun the favour for all their fck ups

9 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:29pm On May 11, 2015
francizy:

Na only one man get all these titles? shocked shocked shocked
I no envy am oh... grin
How's you bro?

gringringrin Ebus nwanne m, I dey fine jare...
Nah only him get the title biko cheesy how can he be angry that Nigeria isn't on the list simply because he hates Jonathan and have missed an opportunity to insult him as if his dad achieved half as Jonathan for Nigeria shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by PassingShot(m): 3:31pm On May 11, 2015
dearpreye:

Whynotthetruth:

Passingshot has lost it longtime ago...he's just a bundle of hatred, bigotry, and sadistic tendencies now almost same if not deadlier than a terrorist...luckily, nature has made hatred to destroy the carrier more than his supposed victim...
good day boss and best of the new week...

Are you guys not pathetic to be comparing Nigeria's performance in corruption with the counties on the list here?

And when real issues such as $18 billion additional debt is being discussed, you all are no where to be found.

What hatred is there again for an already defeated PDP other than the hatred borne out of patriotism for my country?
Please keep your hypocrisy guys!

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by PassingShot(m): 3:35pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Actually this is what describes a typical Jonathanian especially after the election loss.

I don't give in to mediocrity as you lots do. It's a thing of shame not only to compare Nigeria to the countries here but to also praise GEJ for fighting corruption when his performance in that regard is the number reason he lost the election.

BIG SHAME ON YOU!
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 11, 2015
Mbkite:

No, I am not. If I were I wouldn't have been able to notice your chronic hatred towards your president for now.

This has nothing to do with the shaved ape. Nigeria has been corrupt long before he could even dream of becoming president. But the fact that he is the person you think of when someone speaks of corruption is quite interesting don't you think?
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by winniz: 3:40pm On May 11, 2015
PassingShot:

Shame on you Yorubas, it's obvious what u guys felt 4 GEJ was pure hatred, imagine de news Nigerian not among de ten most corrupt Countries made u so embittered, Tufiakwa!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by PassingShot(m): 3:42pm On May 11, 2015
winniz:

Shame on you Yorubas, it's obvious what u guys felt 4 GEJ was pure hatred, imagine de news that Nigerian not among de ten most corrupt Countries made u so embittered, Tufiakwa!!

The shame is on you and your co-travelers for daring to compare Nigeria with war-ravaged, isolated and authoritarian countries of the world.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by francizy(m): 3:53pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringrin Ebus nwanne m, I dey fine jare...
Nah only him get the title biko cheesy how can he be angry that Nigeria isn't on the list simply because he hates Jonathan and have missed an opportunity to insult him as if his dad achieved half as Jonathan for Nigeria shocked

No mind that guy.. Even if GEJ commits suicide for him, he won't still agree that he did anything...

How flexing na?

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 3:55pm On May 11, 2015
francizy:

No mind that guy.. Even if GEJ commits suicide for him, he won't still agree that he did anything...

How flexing na?

grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:57pm On May 11, 2015
PassingShot:

Are you guys not pathetic to be comparing Nigeria's performance in corruption with the counties on the list here?

And when real issues such as N18 trillion additional debt is being discussed, you all are no where to be found.

What hatred is there again for an already defeated PDP other than the hatred borne out of patriotism for my country?
Please keep your hypocrisy guys!

1)I hold patriotism far above partisanship unlike you who do sheepish followership...

2)If Nigeria owes is not bad if the usage is for something purposeful...

3)Greater percentage of this your N18trillion is owed by corrupt APC government of Lagos, Osun, Imo, Ogun, Oyo, Nasarawa etc...where a kilometer of road is awarded to mostly Tinubu company at ridiculous 1 Billion naira...so stop being mischievous by lumping the debts together under the title Nigeria debts...separate them, let's see the who the thieves are and those who used theirs judiciously...

4)PDP isn't soliciting for your sympathy especially knowing that its a product of bigotry and blackmail...

5)Transparency International and all reputable, verifiable cum recognized agencies has graded Nigeria positively under Jonathan in terms of corruption except for APC and her hatred ridden minions...so why should I listen to you

5)Jonathan opened his books through FOI for all to see...I challenge you to write an article challenging your fellow APC led governments to open their books through same FOI if they aren't corrupt and dirty....

6)Compare any current PDP governor with his APC counterpart in terms of amount appropriated and amount looted...let's see who are the ones destroying Nigeria....

7)You are no patriot but a partisan bigoted hypocrite....

coolI wish Nigeria well irrespective of who's president unlike you who's allegiance defined or is a product of bigotry and ethno-religious sentiments...

9)APC represents a park load of Nigeria's problem in terms of corruption and inept leadership from 1978 till date...fact###

10)Even Abacha's looting machinery has been cornered as governors under APC and they chant change...Who's bagudu to Nigeria?...

Your hatred, hypocrisy, sadistic lifestyle, bigotry will lead you to an unfortunate end if you don't do some sober reflection now and retrace your steps....

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 3:59pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

1)I hold patriotism far above partisanship unlike you who do sheepish followership...

2)If Nigeria owes is not bad if the usage is for something purposeful...

3)Greater percentage of this your N18trillion is owed by corrupt APC government of Lagos, Osun, Imo, Ogun, Oyo, Nasarawa etc...where a kilometer of road is awarded to mostly Tinubu company at ridiculous 1 Billion naira...so stop being mischievous by lumping the debts together under the title Nigeria debts...separate them, let's see the who the thieves are and those who used theirs judiciously...

4)PDP isn't soliciting for your sympathy especially knowing that its a product of bigotry and blackmail...

5)Transparency International and all reputable, verifiable cum recognized agencies has graded Nigeria positively under Jonathan in terms of corruption except for APC and her hatred ridden minions...so why should I listen to you

5)Jonathan opened his books through FOI for all to see...I challenge you to write an article challenging your fellow APC led governments to open their books through same FOI if they aren't corrupt and dirty....

6)Compare any current PDP governor with his APC counterpart in terms of amount appropriated and amount looted...let's see who are the ones destroying Nigeria....

7)You are no patriot but a partisan bigoted hypocrite....

coolI wish Nigeria well irrespective of who's president unlike you who's allegiance defined or is a product of bigotry and ethno-religious sentiments...

9)APC represents a park load of Nigeria's problem in terms of corruption and inept leadership from 1978 till date...fact###

10)Even Abacha's looting machinery has been cornered as governors under APC and they chant change...Who's bagudu to Nigeria?...

Your hatred, hypocrisy, sadistic lifestyle, bigotry will lead you to an unfortunate end if you don't do some sober reflection now and retrace your steps....

Chai!

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration / Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down / Photos Of Bride Sued By Husband For Not Being Pretty Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.