Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! (60233 Views)

Top Poorest Countries In The World - 2016 List / PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! / Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by winniz: 4:00pm On May 11, 2015
PassingShot:

The shame is on you and your co-travelers for daring to compare Nigeria with war-ravaged, isolated and authoritarian countries of the world.

You really sound so pained, let me remind u dat Nigeria has always topped the list 4 de World most corrupt Country now they ain't among de top ten most corrupt under GEJ, you hate filled people refuse to acknowledge that GEJ is not as bad as u guys have painted him rather u guys are been blinded by bigotry and hatred.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:00pm On May 11, 2015
EzioAuditore:

This has nothing to do with the shaved ape. Nigeria has been corrupt long before he could even dream of becoming president. But the fact that he is the person you think of when someone speaks of corruption is quite interesting don't you think?

If Jonathan is a shaved ape according to you with all he has achieved as an individual and as a president; what will we call your father who achieved next to nothing and his imbecilic son who litter the social media with empty rants?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 4:02pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

If Jonathan is a shaved ape according to you with all he has achieved as an individual and as a president; what will we call your father who achieved next to nothing and his imbecilic son who litter the social media with empty rants?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by atlwireles: 4:03pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You're very crude, redundant, unexposed, cynical, uncouth, ill mannered, myopic, sadistic, bigoted, frustrated, devilish, hatred ridden, and a slowpoke... happy new week cheesy go wash your mind and you need some fresh air lest this hatred and attitude consume you....

You deserve a lorry load of your favorite beer. cool cool cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by atlwireles: 4:05pm On May 11, 2015
To all the almajiris and the APC SAI crowd, Nigeria's problem has never been corruption. You people are just too dumb to understand this fact.

9 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2015
francizy:

No mind that guy.. Even if GEJ commits suicide for him, he won't still agree that he did anything...

How flexing na?

gringrin I dey fire am broda me...how u dey nah? Your Omalicha kwanu? cheesy ...make I dey yarn this boy here...just reserve one babe for me as compensation and also for relaxation by the time I am done with him cheesygrin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:11pm On May 11, 2015
atlwireles:

You deserve a lorry load of your favorite beer. cool cool cool cool

Nwanne moooooo cheesygrin cold one bikokwa....where's that bar tender?...oya! report here physically and spiritually grin and take my order cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 11, 2015
Mbkite:

Is this Preye that I know?

I doubt. Preye is a common Ijaw name!

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by atlwireles: 4:12pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Nwanne moooooo cheesygrin cold one bikokwa....where's that bar tender?...oya! report here physically and spiritually grin and take my order cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 4:14pm On May 11, 2015
dearpreye:

I doubt. Preye is a common Ijaw name!

Ok oooooo. But no root with UNIZIK?

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2015
Mbkite:

boss, this your laughter no be here oooo gringringringringrin keep it up Sir...

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 4:16pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

boss, this your laughter no be here oooo gringringringringrin keep it up Sir...

Thanx bro. Laughter na strong medicine!

4 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

1)I hold patriotism far above partisanship unlike you who do sheepish followership...

2)If Nigeria owes is not bad if the usage is for something purposeful...

3)Greater percentage of this your N18trillion is owed by corrupt APC government of Lagos, Osun, Imo, Ogun, Oyo, Nasarawa etc...where a kilometer of road is awarded to mostly Tinubu company at ridiculous 1 Billion naira...so stop being mischievous by lumping the debts together under the title Nigeria debts...separate them, let's see the who the thieves are and those who used theirs judiciously...

4)PDP isn't soliciting for your sympathy especially knowing that its a product of bigotry and blackmail...

5)Transparency International and all reputable, verifiable cum recognized agencies has graded Nigeria positively under Jonathan in terms of corruption except for APC and her hatred ridden minions...so why should I listen to you

5)Jonathan opened his books through FOI for all to see...I challenge you to write an article challenging your fellow APC led governments to open their books through same FOI if they aren't corrupt and dirty....

6)Compare any current PDP governor with his APC counterpart in terms of amount appropriated and amount looted...let's see who are the ones destroying Nigeria....

7)You are no patriot but a partisan bigoted hypocrite....

coolI wish Nigeria well irrespective of who's president unlike you who's allegiance defined or is a product of bigotry and ethno-religious sentiments...

9)APC represents a park load of Nigeria's problem in terms of corruption and inept leadership from 1978 till date...fact###

10)Even Abacha's looting machinery has been cornered as governors under APC and they chant change...Who's bagudu to Nigeria?...

Your hatred, hypocrisy, sadistic lifestyle, bigotry will lead you to an unfortunate end if you don't do some sober reflection now and retrace your steps....

Finish him!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 11, 2015
Mbkite:

Ok oooooo. But no root with UNIZIK?

Not in any way Bro. But it's nice meeting you here. Don't pay attention to those pathetic broom wavers. They are a bunch of despicable people.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 4:20pm On May 11, 2015
dearpreye:

Not in any way Bro. But it's nice meeting you here. Don't pay attention to those pathetic broom wavers. They are a bunch of despicable people.

5 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by atlwireles: 4:24pm On May 11, 2015
Cameroon

Iran

Kyrgyzstan

Lebanon

Nigeria
Russia

Nigeria, Russia, Iran, Lebanon, Cameroon and Kyrgyzstan have the same CORRUPTION PERCEPTIONS INDEX according to T.I

6 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by BushidoBlue(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

1)I hold patriotism far above partisanship unlike you who do sheepish followership...

3)Greater percentage of this your N18trillion is owed by corrupt APC government of Lagos, Osun, Imo, Ogun, Oyo, Nasarawa etc...where a kilometer of road is awarded to mostly Tinubu company at ridiculous 1 Billion naira...so stop being mischievous by lumping the debts together under the title Nigeria debts...separate them, let's see the who the thieves are and those who used theirs judiciously...

4)PDP isn't soliciting for your sympathy especially knowing that its a product of bigotry and blackmail...

5)Transparency International and all reputable, verifiable cum recognized agencies has graded Nigeria positively under Jonathan in terms of corruption except for APC and her hatred ridden minions...so why should I listen to you

5)Jonathan opened his books through FOI for all to see...I challenge you to write an article challenging your fellow APC led governments to open their books through same FOI if they aren't corrupt and dirty....

6)Compare any current PDP governor with his APC counterpart in terms of amount appropriated and amount looted...let's see who are the ones destroying Nigeria....

coolI wish Nigeria well irrespective of who's president unlike you who's allegiance defined or is a product of bigotry and ethno-religious sentiments...

9)APC represents a park load of Nigeria's problem in terms of corruption and inept leadership from 1978 till date...fact###

10)Even Abacha's looting machinery has been cornered as governors under APC and they chant change...Who's bagudu to Nigeria?...

Your hatred, hypocrisy, sadistic lifestyle, bigotry will lead you to an unfortunate end if you don't do some sober reflection now and retrace your steps....

Yeh!!!! Na wa oooo....

4 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 4:38pm On May 11, 2015
atlwireles:
Cameroon

Iran

Kyrgyzstan

Lebanon

Nigeria
Russia

Nigeria, Russia, Iran, Lebanon, Cameroon and Kyrgyzstan have the same CORRUPTION PERCEPTIONS INDEX according to T.I

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Hembaq: 4:46pm On May 11, 2015
All I know is that GEJ has done his best for Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:46pm On May 11, 2015
dearpreye:

Finish him!
gringringrin thanks boss...if only these guys love Nigeria...

5 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by atlwireles: 4:47pm On May 11, 2015
Mbkite:

Why did you strike Iran and Cameroon undecided

4 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 4:49pm On May 11, 2015
atlwireles:

Why did you strike Iran and Cameroon undecided

they are higher than corruption

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:50pm On May 11, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Yeh!!!! Na wa oooo....
gringringringrin boss good pm...boys dey loyal ooo

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by atlwireles: 4:53pm On May 11, 2015
Mbkite:

they are higher than corruption

OK, yet Nigerians open their mouths daily and devalue their so called country. Never seen an Iranian/Russian/Kenyan call their country corrupt once.

6 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 5:03pm On May 11, 2015
atlwireles:

OK, yet Nigerians open their mouths daily and devalue their so called country. Never seen an Iranian/Russian/Kenyan call their country corrupt once.
that's it bro.

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 11, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Yeh!!!! Na wa oooo....

Haha hahaha. Even May weather couldn't have delivered such a finishing!

4 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by francizy(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringrin I dey fire am broda me...how u dey nah? Your Omalicha kwanu? cheesy ...make I dey yarn this boy here...just reserve one babe for me as compensation and also for relaxation by the time I am done with him cheesygrin

Akwuna akwuna juru na my area oh... wink

Modified

Na you fit those guys for NL.. If say your kind dey only 10, some people for no dey comment here again... grin
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by PassingShot(m): 5:20pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You are a pathetic liar! Where in the report of the $18 billion debt did it say or suggest that it is an aggregate of all monies owed by states and FG? The opening statement is "The federal government’s debt has risen by $18.40 billion (N3 trillion) in the last four years, analysis of a Debt Management Office document has revealed"; and no where in the whole report was any reference to a state made.

You have not proved to place patriotism above partisanship. At least that's not what your posts make us believe.

Though I largely support APC but I have severally demonstrated my patriotism by condemning many APC and SW politicians on this forum. I am from Oyo state but I didn't support Ajimobi for 2nd term based on his mediocre performance. My preference was Seyi Makinde of SDP.

Just about three days back, this was a post about OBJ:
BlackPeni5:
Rubbish...the Old man is trying to avoid jail by denying her. Obasanjo is a disgrace to Nigeria...the most annoying part was when some people were trying to cover for Obj when the news came out.

No fraud can happen successfully before Obasanjo's eyes without him supporting it...He is that intelligent and sadly...dirty minded.
And my reply was:
PassingShot:

The man is pure evil. Simple as ABC.

On many occasions I have made it known that I'll want GMB to find a way to curtail Tinubu's influence on him so that he can face Nigeria's affairs squarely. On many occasions here I have clearly stated that I will lead a scathing criticism of GMB if he starts to derail from delivering on his promises after a reasonable period of time. If all these do not amount to placing governance over partisanship, I do not know what is.

My friend, I am far from living a sadistic, hypocritical or bigoted life. To God's glory, I am immensely blessed and couldn't have wished for better living.

My occasional outburst is out of PURE PATRIOTISM knowing fully well that Nigeria deserves far better than the crumbs we get.

Keep supporting mediocrity, it's your choice.

dearpreye:

Finish him!
Now I know how childish you are. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

The other time I called you out on why you share some degrading/rubbish posts, your response was at best very laughable. Today, you're quick to pick an issue with my post which was validly condemning the celebration of mediocrity. How low can Jonathanians get!

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:26pm On May 11, 2015
PassingShot:

Actually this is what describes a typical Jonathanian especially after the election loss.

I don't give in to mediocrity as you lots do. It's a thing of shame not only to compare Nigeria to the countries here but to also praise GEJ for fighting corruption when his performance in that regard is the number reason he lost the election.

BIG SHAME ON YOU!

1)Define mediocrity and tell me the difference between mediocrity and passingshot?

2)Jonathan wasn't voted out because of corruption or anything of sort but was conspired against using ethno-religious sentiments for which small minds like you feast on...QED

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by SeverusSnape(m): 5:28pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

[size=13pt]You're very crude, redundant, unexposed, cynical, uncouth, ill mannered, myopic, sadistic, bigoted, frustrated, devilish, hatred ridden, and a slowpoke[/size]... happy new week cheesy go wash your mind and you need some fresh air lest this hatred and attitude consume you....
Thank you sir, That's an apt description of the pathetic PassingShot.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by PassingShot(m): 5:31pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

1)Define mediocrity and tell me the difference between mediocrity and passingshot?

2)Jonathan wasn't voted out because of corruption or anything of sort but was conspired against using ethno-religious sentiments for which small minds like you feast on...QED

Shove your theory down your throat.

As far as Nigerians are concerned, he was booted out for GROSS INCOMPETENCY.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by saintopus(m): 5:36pm On May 11, 2015
Mbkite:

But why this hate on a man who has given his best?
Most persons dont know why they hate him. Ask them why they hate him. Listen to their response :
1. He is the most corrupt in the world
2. He is the most clueless president in the world.
3. We dont have roads, hospital, railway etc.
At the end, they just hate him for nothing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration / Photos Of Bride Sued By Husband For Not Being Pretty Enough / Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.