Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. (5928 Views)

REVEALED! INEC Awarded 5 Times Of Total Accredited Voters To Wike As Valid Votes / Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters / Lagos Now Has 5.9m Registered Voters –INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by brightec(m): 12:44pm On May 11, 2015
The Independent National Electoral Commission
(INEC) records have confirmed that their
electronic Card Readers recorded only 410,000
voters during the last Presidential election in
Kano state.
After the March 28, 2015 Presidential election,
the total number of votes allocated to Kano
state was 2,172,447. This is a total of 1,762,447
votes that is unaccounted for, from the result
released and declared by the Resident electoral
commissioner Alhaji Mukaila Abdullah.
Alhaji Mukaila Abdullah died in mysterious fire
incident immediately after the elections, in
which relatives from Jigawa state, stated that it
was an assassination to cover whatever that
happened during the Presidential election.
Mukaila Abdullah, his wife and children were
roasted alive in their Kano residence.
Meanwhile, Nigerian President elect, Maj Gen
Muhammadu Buhari has announced that he will
investigate the conduct of election in some state
of the Federation.
Nigerians will expect Buhari to start from Kano,
Bauchi, Jigawa, Kaduna and Katsina where Card
Readers captures less than 30% of the votes
allocated to him in the above states.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:47pm On May 11, 2015
GBAM OP add sauce
Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by sluvy4tune(m): 12:48pm On May 11, 2015
Even for this over boiled rice wey u cook u for just try

Add even if na pepper source

11 Likes

Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by AhmedMustapha(m): 12:49pm On May 11, 2015
That's presidential. INEC allowed for manual accreditation to be used

12 Likes

Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by temitemi1(m): 12:50pm On May 11, 2015
How did they get those millions votes then Jega I hail thee ooooo grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by jumper524(m): 12:54pm On May 11, 2015
Yes ur right go and change the result ediot e 4get rivers state where election did not even hold
Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by Elueme: 12:54pm On May 11, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
That's presidential. Manual was used
This must be another hypocrite on the prool. You were busy running your mouth like somebody with oral diarrhoea without recourse to your present line of reasoning that manual method was employed when the issue bothered on Rivers and Akwa Ibom.
N.B: I will not engage you in e-fight. Bye!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by AmucheJane(f): 12:57pm On May 11, 2015
I knew it, I know they rigged the election for Buhari. All my thanks goes to Jonathan that wanted peace & God bless him.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by AhmedMustapha(m): 1:01pm On May 11, 2015
Elueme:
This must be another hypocrite on the prool. You were busy running your mouth like somebody with oral diarrhoea without recourse to your present line of reasoning that manual method was employed when the issue bygered on Rivers and Akwa Ibom.
INEC authorised manual accreditation for Presidential and insisted on card readers for the gubernatorial elections. I have always said that those that have issues with results in any state should go to court

13 Likes

Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 1:02pm On May 11, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
That's presidential. Manual was used

It was the same for gubernatorial elections as the card readers failed to authenticate many genuine INEC Cards with the owners fingerprints

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by AhmedMustapha(m): 1:04pm On May 11, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

It was the same for gubernatorial elections as the card readers failed to authenticate many genuine INEC Cards with the owners fingerprints
I haven't seen any report on number of accredited voters with card readers in the gubernatorial elections but I remember INEC insisted on card readers only for the governorship/state assembly polls

3 Likes

Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by AhmedMustapha(m): 1:05pm On May 11, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

I haven't seen any report on number of accredited voters with card readers in the gubernatorial elections but I remember INEC insisted on card readers only for the governorship/state assembly polls

2 Likes

Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by aderonila18: 1:05pm On May 11, 2015
Elueme:
This must be another hypocrite on the prool. You were busy running your mouth like somebody with oral diarrhoea without recourse to your present line of reasoning that manual method was employed when the issue bygered on Rivers and Akwa Ibom.

The difference is that INEC authorized the use of manual accreditation during the presidential election but during gubernitorial INEC specified that anywhere the card readers had a problem, elections should be conducted there the next day.

I am sure if you get the numbers for presidential election for Bayelsa and the rest of SS and SE it will be the same trend as that of Kano because manual was allowed by INEC but during governorship it wasn't allowed that's why that a fraud

2 Likes

Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by socialmediaman: 1:06pm On May 11, 2015
Lol. But they didnt tell us about Rivers and Akwa Ibom and south south south east generally, we found out ourselves... Lol, good news for the critics..
Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by abduljabbar4(m): 1:07pm On May 11, 2015
Is that not for the presidential election which manual accredition was used?

Where is the source?

3 Likes

Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by abduljabbar4(m): 1:08pm On May 11, 2015
sluvy4tune:
Even for this over boiled rice wey u cook u for just try

Add even if na pepper source
Besides that's for the presidential election and not governorship

1 Like

Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by cold(m): 1:08pm On May 11, 2015
Well dayum!
Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by ki02020(m): 1:09pm On May 11, 2015
The legs of every corps that was not properly buried is out...Rivers akwa-ibom now Kano which state is next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by socialmediaman: 1:10pm On May 11, 2015
temitemi1:
How did they get those millions votes then Jega I hail thee ooooo grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Same way they probably got the millions in Rivers, won't you hail JEGA for that too? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 1:11pm On May 11, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

I heard the same thing but on reaching the polling booth for accreditation, the card reader recognized my card but rejected my fingerprints after which the INEC Officer recorded my name in an INEC official Incidence Form and then gave me a pass.
Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by abduljabbar4(m): 1:11pm On May 11, 2015
Elueme:
See coward. You are afraid of his words.
Why can't you counter his argument? Manual accredition process was used during the presidential elections in all the 36 states of Nigeria and besides, kano has the 2nd highest population in Nigeria so why are you complaining about votes that were gotten there?.
Wike and co will lose in court and there is nothing you people can do

5 Likes

Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by MeAndYou(m): 1:12pm On May 11, 2015
how manage?
Well all na history now.
Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 11, 2015
So by the this plonkers twisted logic, the most populated state In the country has only 410000 votes? This guy is clearly a genius, somebody call MENSA!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by abduljabbar4(m): 1:14pm On May 11, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Capital NO. Manual accredition wasn't used during the gubernatorial election

2 Likes

Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by zurine(f): 1:14pm On May 11, 2015
Naija Ninjas
Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by AhmedMustapha(m): 1:14pm On May 11, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

I heard the same thing but on reaching the polling booth for accreditation, the card reader recognized my card but rejected my fingerprints after which the INEC Officer recorded my name in an INEC official Incidence Form and then gave me a pass.

'The card reader recognized my card'
That just shows you were accredited with the reader. Incidence form isn't part of manual accreditation.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:

See coward. You are afraid of his words.
Why can't you counter his argument? Manual accredition process was used during the presidential elections in all the 36 states of Nigeria and besides, kano has the 2nd highest population in Nigeria so why are you complaining about votes that were gotten there?.
Wike and co will lose in court and there is nothing you people can do

Actually Kano state is officially the most Populous state in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 1:25pm On May 11, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

'The card reader recognized my card'
That just shows you were accredited with the reader. Incidence form isn't part of manual accreditation.

No accreditation with Card Reader except authenticated by fingerprint - Fact

1 Like

Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by PassingShot(m): 1:25pm On May 11, 2015
[size=20pt]WHY IS ANYONE TAKING THIS SOURCE-LESS NEWS SERIOUS?[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by eagleeye2: 1:27pm On May 11, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
GBAM OP add sauce
Curry, spices, Maggie, salt, pepper etc
Re: Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. by AhmedMustapha(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

No accreditation with Card Reader except authenticated by fingerprint - Fact
No immediately your card is accepted by that reader it means that you have passed accreditation, the incidence form is just to check finger prints that don't read to prove that human beings and not non-humans voted

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. / Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) / BREAKING: Anonymous Strikes Down Nigerian Army Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.