Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce (26893 Views)

Vocational Programme For Governors In Germany: Falana Kicks / No More Automatic Tickets For Governors, Senators, Reps – PDP / Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by lalasticlala(m): 12:53pm On May 11, 2015
Bayelsa state, senator-elect, Ben Murray Bruce has stated that the hottest place in hell should be reserved for Nigerian governors who have failed to pay the salaries of their workers.

Murray-Bruce who is chairman of Silverbird Group stated this in a series of tweets against the conduct of governors on his official Twitter page. “The hottest place in hell should be reserved for Governors who live large at public expense while workers with children have not been paid!,” he wrote.

It would be recalled that Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo, Rauf Aregbesola of Osun, Isa Yuguda of Bauchi are some of the governors who fall into this category.

“As far as I’m concerned, until all state workers are paid their salary, no governor, no commissioner, no special adviser should collect salary or allowance,” Murray-Bruce stated.

Murray-Bruce also stated that: “It’s unacceptable for a governor who inherited a surplus from his predecessor to leave debt for the incoming governor and still want pension for life.”

He noted that he would push for the removal of immunity clause when the 8th Assembly gets underway, adding that, he was not in politics for the money. “I’m not going to the senate to make money. I have much more than I need. I’m going there to serve God by fighting for the good of Nigerians.”

He then said: “Political parties arent your agent of change. These guys breath in PDP and breath out APC. NASS must Remove Immunity Clause for real change.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/11/the-hottest-place-in-hell-should-be-reserved-for-governors-murray-bruce/

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by BasseyJ(m): 12:54pm On May 11, 2015
Okay. Murray is actually making sense, well Change has come

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:55pm On May 11, 2015
AregbeRascal and his chinko opon imo with his tallest talking drum must go to hell.
Rochas the conman needs constant fuel in his fire.
Jonah Jang shame on you
Orji infact you will be rochas roommate there
Susman as your people rejected you so shall hell accpect you
ldris wada is already a dead man

All governors oweing should be lynched and party thrown over their graves

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by ki02020(m): 12:56pm On May 11, 2015
Guy calm down and stop being overzealous

Fake pastors
President
PHCN
Police etc
Where will they go to

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by tohpahz(f): 12:56pm On May 11, 2015
Thanks murray.. especially ochendo(Theodore Orji) thief of the highest order..
Even the devil is wowed' at this man..

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by IamOdin: 12:56pm On May 11, 2015
I laugh in Chinese.Bros,so you think only you can fight these damned m0r0ns??.You expect the people in the position to fight against their God father who put them in that position(Just as Gej is doing of late),and also fight against their course??.I won't be surprised if you become the next ORUBEBE,the mouth-piece,that speaks for this greedy embezzlers.

5 Likes

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by abduljabbar4(m): 12:57pm On May 11, 2015
That is the plain truth but not only the govs. The president, his ministers and all the thieves that stole from Nigerias will burn in hell

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Boscojugunu(m): 12:57pm On May 11, 2015
These man ehn. I just dey watch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 11, 2015
Aregbesola comes to mind...

8 Likes

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Fynestboi: 12:58pm On May 11, 2015
Lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by amacastel: 12:58pm On May 11, 2015
Removal immunity clause is 1 one of the major change we need rochas okorocha u Should bow ur head in shame

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Paulonminyi: 12:59pm On May 11, 2015
I was here!
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 11, 2015
Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by socialmediaman: 1:03pm On May 11, 2015
Very direct and outspoken...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by wachakuta(m): 1:07pm On May 11, 2015
Ghen Ghen

4 Likes

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by temitemi1(m): 1:13pm On May 11, 2015
Bruce dey VEX ooooo. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by dechandel(f): 1:13pm On May 11, 2015
Their spaces have been long reserved!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 11, 2015
Starting with Governor Wada

And Senators.

In short, all Corrupt Politicians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by okooloyun1(m): 1:14pm On May 11, 2015
Bros we will be watching you too
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 11, 2015
Ben Bruce believes in change....

Thank God change has come;

BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

i concur with the next PDP presidential candidate... wink wink *governors hell will be hot in 7D* asin bad gan! grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:15pm On May 11, 2015
This man makes too much noise.
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by dan55: 1:16pm On May 11, 2015

5 Likes

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Nairalandar: 1:16pm On May 11, 2015
Plain Truth from.....

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by oneda(m): 1:16pm On May 11, 2015
This is the right talk!
we need this type of men to incite the Nigerian public
Not with hateful and hurtful anti tribal slurs that generate bloodshed
But good anti corrupt government speech that will generate a revolution

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by kcynho(m): 1:16pm On May 11, 2015
[size=15pt] 1. BET SOME OF THOSE GUYS HV LAUNDERED ENOUGH MONEY TO MK THEIR STAY IN HELL FIRE SPLENDID
2. DOES THIS SILVER BIRD GUY LAF AT ALL,HIS ALWAYS LOOKING MEAN
[/size]

9 Likes

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by nwafuluozoh: 1:17pm On May 11, 2015
Amaechi Judas Rotimi comes to mind.

10 Likes

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Speakdatruth: 1:17pm On May 11, 2015
dis man talks 2much I don't trust him, he could b worse

3 Likes

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by Everydaeguy(m): 1:18pm On May 11, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/11/the-hottest-place-in-hell-should-be-reserved-for-governors-murray-bruce/
I stand to prove you wrong,such place should be well designed and kept for the fake prophets.....then politicians comes after that,there shldnt b much distance btwn d both,I think they shhld jst ve a door that separates both places buh in d same environment...

4 Likes

Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by aminae: 1:18pm On May 11, 2015
LETS SEE YOU PLAY YOUR PART, TIME SHALL TELL!
Re: The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce by temitemi1(m): 1:18pm On May 11, 2015
"Political parties arent your agent of change. These guys breath in PDP and breath out APC. NASS must Remove Immunity Clause for real change"

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose, Saraki, Atiku Attend Meeting Of Presidential Campaign Council In Abuja / INEC Staff Refund Diezani’s Bribe / Photos Of Deji Adeyanju After His Release Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.