Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

If I Have Messi In My Team, I Will Win Champion's League Always - Mourhinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If I Have Messi In My Team, I Will Win Champion's League Always - Mourhinho (840 Views)

Real Madrid Celebrates Back Home With Champion League Trophy, Huge Crowd(Photos) / Barca Fan Cries Hard After Barcelona Exit From Champion's League / BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Have Messi In My Team, I Will Win Champion's League Always - Mourhinho by Ephemmm: 4:54pm On May 11, 2015
“Watching Messi, you don’t miss being there,” he said. “You enjoy it so much that you don’t think about not being there. You just think about what the guy did. Every time I played against Messi I spent hours studying and trying to stop him. Many times, we were successful. Other times we were not successful.

“Messi makes the gap by himself,” said Mourinho. “You have doubts that Man City with Messi can win the Champions League? Or Arsenal with Messi can win the Champions League? Or Chelsea with Messi can win the Champions League? Or Man United with Messi can win the Champions League? I think so. I’m not saying they will always win. I am saying that a team with that boy is a different team, is a different story.”

Mourinho was in the unusual position of not having a team in either semi-final this week but said that he was actually able to take some pleasure in watching Messi.

With this comment coming from Mourhino despite the rivalry he has with Barcelona team while in Spain, can we generalize that he would have prefer Messi to Ronaldo in his team if he is given opportunity to make a choice between both?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/players/lionel-messi/11593755/Lionel-Messi-made-Barcelona-great-not-Pep-Guardiola-and-he-will-never-leave-Nou-Camp-says-Jose-Mourinho.html
Re: If I Have Messi In My Team, I Will Win Champion's League Always - Mourhinho by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 11, 2015
Ok
Re: If I Have Messi In My Team, I Will Win Champion's League Always - Mourhinho by Nobody: 9:37am On May 12, 2015
How? By parking the Bus? Sorry morinho the great messi can not play with a defensive minded coach
Re: If I Have Messi In My Team, I Will Win Champion's League Always - Mourhinho by tijjanioyan: 1:10pm On May 12, 2015
video of him saying so or........
Re: If I Have Messi In My Team, I Will Win Champion's League Always - Mourhinho by Ephemmm: 3:04pm On May 12, 2015
tijjanioyan:
video of him saying so or........

Dude! can't you see the link provided?
Re: If I Have Messi In My Team, I Will Win Champion's League Always - Mourhinho by Ephemmm: 3:05pm On May 12, 2015
sniper099:
How? By parking the Bus? Sorry morinho the great messi can not play with a defensive minded coach

I agree with you to some extent, but remember Messi makes playing easier for his teammates because his presence on the field will no doubt attract two to three players to himself.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Remain A Virgin Until Marriage - Former Chelsea star David Luiz / Mikel Obi Has Been Ignoring All My Calls And Text Messages - Stephen Keshi / The Labour Of Our Heroes Past; Should It Be In Vain? Case Study: Femi Opabunmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.