Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,527 members, 7,770,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:41 AM

My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? (24974 Views)

Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / My girlfriend travelled to abroad without my permission. Please help!!! / My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by Sermwell(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2015
Although I so much love and trust my girlfriend, but she has travelled to her village from school for a burial ceremony two days ago with my pictures without my consent. I got to realize some of my pictures were no longer there today when I wanted to entertain a visitor with my pictures. I called and she admitted taking them along. I don't know if I should be bothered because she's from this partcular tribe that people say are very fettish.
I don't really know what to make out of it!! Please what do you think??
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by ViralBOY: 4:56pm On May 11, 2015
Is it rainy in your side?

62 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by Sermwell(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2015
ViralBOY:
How?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by Rapsodee(m): 4:59pm On May 11, 2015
Lol...just feel like laughing,I pity una!!!
you should have asked her why she took dem at dat instant

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by echobee(f): 5:00pm On May 11, 2015
ViralBOY:
no! Its sunny angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by Young03(m): 5:02pm On May 11, 2015
guy, dnt knw wat to tell u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 11, 2015
Really, she might have a reason for doing it though.
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by Rapsodee(m): 5:03pm On May 11, 2015
ViralBOY:
its rainy here....heavily
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by ElFenomeno1: 5:04pm On May 11, 2015
Sermwell:
Although I so much love and trust my girlfriend, but she has travelled to her village from school for a burial ceremony two days ago with my pictures without my consent. I got to realize some of my pictures were no longer there today when I wanted to entertain a visitor with my pictures. I called and she admitted taking them along. I don't know if I should be bothered because she's from this partcular tribe that people say are very fettish.
I don't really know what to make out of it!! Please what do you think??

You wanted to entertain a visitor with your pictures?!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by Basildvalour(m): 5:09pm On May 11, 2015
She's only going to pray for you so you'll become more successful and expedite actions to come marry her

Its not a bad idea after all grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by Sermwell(m): 5:12pm On May 11, 2015
Rapsodee:
Lol
you should have asked her why she took dem at dat instant
I did but she was like nothing really. That she wana be taking a look at them when she's missing me
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by lilmax(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2015
She wants to take over your destiny grin

20 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by okooloyun1(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2015
May be she want to use ur pictures to brag to her village boyfriends.

33 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by LatestTrend: 5:13pm On May 11, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 11, 2015
Hian!

Just pray make all those witches and wizard for her villa no go dey use ur 5”7 pics dey blow hand fan oooo..

U knw d drill..!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 11, 2015
shocked shocked
[/quote]

grin grin

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by adorablepepple(f): 5:13pm On May 11, 2015
Shoro niyen undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by john4aguero: 5:14pm On May 11, 2015
Brother you don jam am grin grin grin grin grin

BTW, carry her own go your village too na angry angry angry cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by phransix147(m): 5:14pm On May 11, 2015
Na wah oh...
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by dorange(m): 5:14pm On May 11, 2015
Hmm.... Eleyi gidi gan

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by yorex2011: 5:14pm On May 11, 2015
Lobatan

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by FitnessNigeria: 5:14pm On May 11, 2015
Chai your money don finish.

Una see why i no dey snap picture? E no go hard this girls to carry am go village

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:14pm On May 11, 2015
#Gbege #OneChance
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by abrahym(m): 5:14pm On May 11, 2015
She need to be sure if the guy is a player
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by focus7: 5:15pm On May 11, 2015
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by Evina(f): 5:15pm On May 11, 2015
Sermwell:

I did but she was like nothing really. That she wana be taking a look at them when she's missing me

So she doesn't have soft copies of your pictures?

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by BigElEddy(m): 5:15pm On May 11, 2015
grin Do u hear sounds? Amadioha is calling u grin

18 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 11, 2015
run to TB joshua fast fast.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by basisop(m): 5:15pm On May 11, 2015
Your own don finish!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by Hexzyz(m): 5:15pm On May 11, 2015
You don't even trust her self. sadYou don't even trust her self.
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:15pm On May 11, 2015
Jus dey pray bros...
Re: My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 11, 2015
okija juju grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas / Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.