Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! (47143 Views)

This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** / The Most Expensive Phone Number / Pics: Worlds Most Expensive Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by temitemi1(m): 6:12pm On May 11, 2015
The iphone4 Daimond Rose Edition, made with flawless diamonds! The band is adorned with 100 carats diamonds, and the Apple logo is formed with 53 more diamonds! The back section is made from rose gold and the home button features a rare 7.4-carat pink diamond. It costs a whooping $8million!!!

Would you go for this luxury piece if you could afford it?
http://635.gtbank.com/2015/05/the-worlds-10-most-expensive-mobile-phones/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by temitemi1(m): 6:16pm On May 11, 2015
Barcanista, dearpreye, firefire, mogidi, mizmycoli, severusSnape,this is a perfect phone for u guys grin grin

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 11, 2015
Shey the phone de increase lifespan?

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by shakazuldadon: 6:20pm On May 11, 2015
can it call back the dead.

135 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by SeverusSnape(m): 6:20pm On May 11, 2015
temitemi1:
Barcanista, dearpreye, firefire, mogidi, mizmycoli, this perfect phone for u guys grin grin
Is it not perfect for me too
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 11, 2015
I dey smoke petrol fumes?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by temitemi1(m): 6:25pm On May 11, 2015
Baba, I tire ooo grin
barcanista:
Shry the phone de increase lifespan?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 11, 2015
Does it have a GPS to Heaven?

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by temitemi1(m): 6:26pm On May 11, 2015
I don include you my oga grin
SeverusSnape:

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by temitemi1(m): 6:27pm On May 11, 2015
grin grin grin
dearpreye:
I dey smoke petrol fumes?
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by SeverusSnape(m): 6:28pm On May 11, 2015
temitemi1:
I don include you my oga grin
Correct!!! cheesy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by midolian(m): 6:29pm On May 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

the fone is not meant for TANoids. Na for we.. grin grin grin

Oboi, wia u hide put for d past few days? Abi dem ban u again?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by SeverusSnape(m): 6:32pm On May 11, 2015
midolian:
the fone is not meant for TANoids. Na for we.. grin grin grin

Oboi, wia u hide put for d past few days? Abi dem ban u again?
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin
If you buy that phone eh... Buhari go jail you. grin

Bros, I dey o; I took a 2 days break from being a member, I've visited as a guest since on Saturday. Now I don resume. cool

8 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by ifyan(m): 6:32pm On May 11, 2015
Kai! My people y b say oyibo people de do like this.
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by MizMyColi(f): 6:34pm On May 11, 2015
temitemi1:
Barcanista, dearpreye, firefire, mogidi, mizmycoli, severusSnape,this is a perfect phone for u guys grin grin

Yayyhhhgringrin
Our Temitemi1 will get me the most expensive phone in the multiverse.
smileysmileysmiley

Awwwmmm
I'm such a lucky young woman
cheesycheesycheesy

Barcanista, God is watching you in 4D o smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 11, 2015
It seems TANoids are beginning to find interest in something else since GEJ's loot stopped reaching them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by midolian(m): 6:38pm On May 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin
If you buy that phone eh... Buhari go jail you. grin

Bros, I dey o; I took a 2 days break from being a member, I've visited as a guest since on Saturday. Now I don resume. cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

No b for we true true, Na for TANoids. Welcome

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by SeverusSnape(m): 6:42pm On May 11, 2015
midolian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

No b for we true true, Na for TANoids. Welcome

Thanks Boss!
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Abayor7: 6:52pm On May 11, 2015
I can only comment if this make the front page.
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

try 3310

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 11, 2015
Mods, please hide this topic before NAIJA babes increase $ex allowance grin

19 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by SeverusSnape(m): 7:35pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
try 3310
grin grin grin
Bros you wan take me 12 years back? grin
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by ki02020(m): 7:40pm On May 11, 2015
Business men like dangote dont use such tying down $8million is no brainer

4 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by temitemi1(m): 7:45pm On May 11, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehe...
MizMyColi:

Yayyhhhgringrin
smileysmileysmiley

Awwwmmm
cheesycheesycheesy

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 11, 2015
God don upgrade to 6D
MizMyColi:

Yayyhhhgringrin
smileysmileysmiley

Awwwmmm
cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by temitemi1(m): 7:51pm On May 11, 2015
Barcanista wan take u back to stone age ni grin grin grin
SeverusSnape:
grin grin grin
Bros you wan take me 12 years back? grin
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:54pm On May 11, 2015
TANoids wishing to have an iphone6.

Does it mean the money you're being paid to support Jonathan cannot buy the phone?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 11, 2015
Na old school things na
temitemi1:
Barcanista wan take u back to stone age ni grin grin grin
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by idu1(m): 7:59pm On May 11, 2015
Even tanoids too like better things. But dey no get work...
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 11, 2015
If only the phone can call Angel Micheal.... So that I will tell him to sound the trumpet finally! I don't want Buhari to rule.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by emperorchedda(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2015
I don't think this phone is in the market. It is made on demand

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Kassidy90(m): 8:22pm On May 11, 2015
The phone dey call heaven...?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting / Over 70 Android Secret Codes You Probably Never Knew / Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.