Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy (24856 Views)

What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? / My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) / DSS Appoints Mani As New Chief Security Officer For President-elect, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by hatux: 6:24pm On May 11, 2015
Sequel to his opinion on the zoning formula and our polity,CharlyBoy, writes the president elect, Gen. Buhari an open letter that mirrors not just his mind but that of many others. Find below...

Oga GMB,

How far? I trust you have been getting enough rest and getting ready for the mother of all battles in your life. You know how hard and how long you have fought for this and now that you have it, we can’t wait to see how our lives will change!

You must understand that our expectations are high, but you can't blame us too much. By faith or design, you have become a symbol of renaissance for a nation that has been battered by mismanagement and unprecedented corruption. Kai! Odiegwu!

Many of us were sold on your Change Campaign, tired of the usual statuesque and many more just wanted a better life for ourselves and our loved ones. All eyes are on you, I trust you know that by now. This Change should demonstrate to us possibilities, hope again for the youths of this country and a channeling back to those core values which we hold sacred. Anything less will be same of the same. Shey you get?

Fact from fiction, truth from rhetoric, I know that it is foolhardy to expect that one individual alone can by himself/herself bring about this Change we desperately need and earnestly desire.

However, inasmuch as you need to raise a viable team to work with, using the formula of zoning won't cut it. My earnest advice to you is to choose officers and men strictly on merit and not necessarily what geopolitical zone they come from. Remember, this same zoning formula has been used at different times in this country, and each time, it has failed. The issue of zoning coming up now again is a reminder of times in the past that we desperately want to forget. Same of the same?

I would want to believe that you have come to heal and fix the rot.

It will never be easy because of the wolves and sharks amongst us who benefit big time from the corruption, the poverty, the confusion and hopelessness they inflict on Nigerians.

So afterMay 29th, as you put on your boxing gloves and crank your whip, we will be watching with bathed breath to see not only the will to fight this battle but the sincerity and strategies to lead us on the path of true healing for our broken Nation. Biko.

Oga me, e don set oooooo.

Much Respect,

Na me.
AreaFada, Charlyboy
Source:http://lindaikeji..in/2015/05/open-letter-to-mr-president-elect.html

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by shakazuldadon: 6:26pm On May 11, 2015
again

I totally agree with area fada. WE WANT THE BEST TECHNOCRATS ON THE JOB from any geo political zone as long as performance is A+.. and we must join hands and support GMB.

as we expect change we must also begin to change ourselves from within to be better.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by agarawu23(m): 6:29pm On May 11, 2015
the change should start with "you" area fada abi na moda sef grin

I pray we dont use demands to kill this man that promised to give us change in our dear nation.

baba God will guide you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by OpinionLeader: 6:30pm On May 11, 2015
I share your sentiments CHARLY MAN BOY.

GMB talked the talk during electioneering campaign; it's now time to walk the walk. Fingers crossed. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 11, 2015
okk now this is a goooood, very good letter!!
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by ShowYourCertificate: 6:36pm On May 11, 2015
[size=20pt]#BabaOneChance[/size] grin grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by okooloyun1(m): 6:41pm On May 11, 2015
Good advice, In a very long time Charlie boy dress responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by Texcoco(m): 6:42pm On May 11, 2015
Charly man be gibing the ol Daura illiterate de piss ca im nu s'posse fi gib de babylon politrician ah lickle more credit dan im desarve....Wi tinking loud 'ere.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by Sweetguy25: 6:42pm On May 11, 2015
Zoning of positions can't end in Nigerian politics. It is borne out of the greed and mediocrity that the fraudulent 1999 constitution perpetuates.
It has been so basterdized that it is now being practiced even in the most elementary political spheres. When I look at the disgusting manner in which our federal and governmental systems are run, sometimes I feel like we were better off with military regimes.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by socialmediaman: 6:42pm On May 11, 2015
Oga Charly don't forget to service your power bike and fuel your tank for the long journey to Otueke on May 30...

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by georjay(m): 6:44pm On May 11, 2015
Nixe one...
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by sammieguze(m): 6:45pm On May 11, 2015
good.

zoning or no zoning.... let's just see results coz if this zoning of a thing should be removed, a group of people somewhere will start crying of being marginalised.

but I guess if there re positive results, nobody really cares again.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by georjay(m): 6:45pm On May 11, 2015
okooloyun1:
. . For dotsar or dotcom. (You again Change ur ways egbon me)
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by Shadyswag(m): 6:46pm On May 11, 2015
now dis is one epic and senseble open letter.worst its coming from charley boy!
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by Ufranklin92(m): 6:46pm On May 11, 2015
bgftfghji
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by SLYBABA(m): 6:46pm On May 11, 2015
weldone
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by omotalkie(f): 6:47pm On May 11, 2015
And it has reached fp already, even wit few comments? Odiegwu oo!
Back to topic, Buhari shud get ready to perform miracle oo cos Nigerians' expectations are so high and people's eyes dey red

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by stayblack: 6:47pm On May 11, 2015
THIS UNABROS,DON MENTAL.......IGBO MAN... grin grin grin grin
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by Jossylard2(m): 6:48pm On May 11, 2015
Oga,you set too
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by Lagunalic: 6:48pm On May 11, 2015
CHARLY MAN change ur style first
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by ketekete: 6:48pm On May 11, 2015
Sai Baba.. The whole nation is waiting for May 29.
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by drtools: 6:50pm On May 11, 2015
noted
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by knostbrown01(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2015
Na you be Boss..area fada

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2015
grin. Nah still baba dey talk to BABA.
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by sammyj: 6:55pm On May 11, 2015
Well said from baba charlie ooo. Baba must change this zoning BS and give us good government compared to what this current clueless administration is giving to us!!! cheesy grin grin
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by tupacshakur(m): 6:55pm On May 11, 2015
Texcoco:
Charly man be gibing the ol Daura illiterate de piss ca im nu s'posse fi gib de babylon politrician ah lickle more credit dan im desarve....Wi tinking loud 'ere.

Are you trying to be funny or you're just dispaying your usual stupidity?

Which?

10 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by M4gunners: 6:56pm On May 11, 2015
Good one from area Father.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by ffome(m): 6:56pm On May 11, 2015
GMB will make Nigerian proud.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 11, 2015
Very true sir, thanks so much for this. Truth be told zoning hasn't done anything for us in this country.

I think one of the first things Buhari must do is call for an amendment to the constitution.

1. Remove the immunity clause for public officers.

2. Remove zoning entirely from our constitution. We need to have competent office holders and not tribal zoned people.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by castruccio(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2015
Yoowa haka ne walahi yaron charley
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by shammah1(m): 7:03pm On May 11, 2015
Area crazy gay grand father. Lol
Re: Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy by Babsopey(m): 7:08pm On May 11, 2015
If Buhari fails to deliver. So many Nigerians especially those who voted not of sentiments but real "Change" will be greatly disappointed.

But I don't wish that, I can't imagine enduring another four years o so. We'll keep praying for you GMB. You will deliver by Gods grace.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari / I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose / List The Names Of Nigerians Corrupts Leader Since Independent Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.