Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? (24662 Views)

Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. / Which Of These Happy Moments Have You Had? / Most Annoying Moments On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by nuelski10: 11:15pm On May 14, 2015
That annoying moment wen yu post something sensible and get no likes and someone else post something stupid and get 100likes
That annoying moment when yu want to play modern combat 5 and yu realize yu have no mb
That annoying moment when yu are chatting with ur babe and network fvcks yu up(SMH for M.T.N)

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Seunpaul01(m): 11:27pm On May 14, 2015
That annoying moment when u rush to open a thread in order to be FTC n u found niggaz already booked space.

That annoying moment when someone quote a long thread just to write gud or nice.

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by handsometokunbo: 11:34pm On May 14, 2015
The annoying moment was when i dated d most beautiful lady i have ever dated; a daughter of South Africa Ambassador to................ in 2011 and got to my bedroom to carry out what we were both looking forward to but only for my 3rd leg to say No.

The annoying thing was when she did everything humanly possible but still.........

The annoying moment was when my girlfriend(the one i love with all my heart) came back home to accuse me of cheating(yes I did but I had cleaned my room and every traces of another lady visit), denied it with every convincing words in me but only for her to check behind my window cotton and found a lady shower cap and pant on the wall heater which d stupid visitor left behind d window cotton.

The annoying moment was when my dad caught me red handed with all the money he just withdrew from d bank and kept in his bedroom.

The annoying moment was when I bet with other students that I could walk to our senior girl when I was in SS 1 while she was in SS 3 and slap her. I did but the whole teachers in that School whipped devil out of me that day. I got back to my class with female beret on my head cos all my head was full of big bumps.

The annoying moment was when my trouser gave way right from d back to when d zip is right in the middle of church service on Sunday (Winners chapel out of churches). I couldn't move, I sat on the chair behind straight up cos all my pant was out in the open. My female friends were like " the service is over, let's go home". I was in Church till late in d night when everybody had gone(I stopped wearing fitted suits afterward).

The annoying moment was when I went to our last born school to speak to his teacher who has written couple of letters to my parents about my younger brother. I was asked by parent to go and speak to hus class teacher but only to get there and I found out it was my new girlfriend.

The annoying moment was when I went to live wt my Aunty who has a senior wife(1st wife) but only for their husband (Uncle or in law or whatever) to accused me of sleeping with his 1st wife. Chaiii!!! I want die

The annoying moment was when you greeted your neighbour daughter and his wife with open mind but only for the neighbour to go to my parents to report me that I was sleeping with his wife. Mo ma wa Gbe ke!!!

The annoying moment was when I was caught in exam hall with expo and I started fighting d teacher that caught me with the Expo; throwing punches and all that but only for my parents to coincidentally showed up in the middle of this brouhaha.

The annoying moment was when I stole a very hot chicken from burning hot oil while my mum quickly dashed out to the living room to pick smting but before I could turn around, I heard her footsteps coming towards the kitchen and ended up throwing d hot chicken inside my pant; Chaiii ii!!!!! I nearly die that day with excruciating pain on my groins.

The annoying moment was when I wanted to steal money from my mum bedroom. She mistakenly left her door opened which does not happen twice in a year. I dashed and hide under her bed, waiting for her to go to toilet or living room to go and speak to popsy for a while which would afford me enough time to steal as much as I could but annoyingly, she saw me but pretended as if she didn't see me. She locked her door and left me in that bedroom from around 10am till when she came back around 6pm in the evening with my dad.

The good moment is when you are able to pour everything(which I won't be able to share offline) in you out like this online.

Etc

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by kenoz(m): 11:36pm On May 14, 2015
All. Except No. 6.
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by dicksonadams(m): 12:19am On May 15, 2015
The annoying moment when your glo bis Internet subscription keeps fluctuating
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Qmab: 12:24am On May 15, 2015
That annoying moment when a car drives into puddle and splash stinking puddle-water on u and before you could rant out your anger, he was already apologizing. Dammit!
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by tablu: 12:32am On May 15, 2015
No 22
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by IAmTobore(m): 12:39am On May 15, 2015
hatux:
That annoying moment when your crush sent you a message via social network but your phone battery got flat grin
Bobo you bad o. Na that one dey pain pass.
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by sandrahnaub(f): 12:43am On May 15, 2015
smoothPapa:

the very annoying moment when your side chick call to inform u she's pregnant.
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by sandrahnaub(f): 12:48am On May 15, 2015
Herminius:
That annoying moment when your talkative friend won't just stop talking
u did nt read d post shey
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by scanner1000(m): 1:31am On May 15, 2015
13.17.19 and especialy dat 22 am not happy at all...
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by naijathings(m): 2:15am On May 15, 2015
That REALLY ANNOYING MOMENT WHEN THE ONLY CONDOM U HAVE WITH YOU JUST BURST WITHIN 3 MINUTES

THAT ANNOYING MOMENT WHEN YOU KEEP LOOKING @ YOUR PHONE... WAITING FOR NETWORK TO COME.

THAT ANNOYING MOMENT WHEN YOU HAVE PRESENTED ALL YOUR CERTIFICATES UP TO MASTERS DEGREE LEVEL BUT THEY STILL ASKING FOR PRIMARY SCHOOL CERT.

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by edogu(m): 2:15am On May 15, 2015
...that annoying moment when you are looking for your car keys and you just wish just like phone, you can ring it in order to locate it.
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by marieclare(f): 3:13am On May 15, 2015
That annoying moment when you read about another person embarking on an Israelite journey in the name of trekking for another politician wey no send dem

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by queebeediva(f): 3:42am On May 15, 2015
That annoying moment when you are waiting for alert and Mtn won't stop sending you mingless messages .

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by toygod2: 4:53am On May 15, 2015
huh
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by uglyBetty1(f): 4:53am On May 15, 2015
That annoying moment when your phone is far from you and it starts ringing, you ran to it thinking it's an important call only for you to see 30349 as the number. Chaiiiii. I nearly fell down that day.
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Spaxon(f): 4:54am On May 15, 2015
(for the guys) dat moment when its ur buffdae no one tells u hbd.. then later on a babe u've been avoiding posts on ur wall

ITS REALLY ANNOYING WHEN U CREATE A GOOD THREAD AND THEN U TAG lala ...
THEN HE CREATES THE SAME ,COMES BACK TO UR THREAD AND SAYS "already on FP"

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by PunkyOh(f): 5:30am On May 15, 2015
ikombe:
hehehe grin

some people just dey waka like say na dere papa be contractor wey do the road for dat place undecided

I tell you!
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by kaylad1(m): 5:42am On May 15, 2015
All of the above, except 15 and 18.
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by marshalcarter: 5:46am On May 15, 2015
Ultimate001:

ur phone doesn't give sound to signify dt a call hs bn dropped? #puzzled!
THE PHONE WAZ OFF
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by eyeon(m): 6:15am On May 15, 2015
That moment when that rugged bus conductor says MAKE UNA BEGIN DEY BRING UNA MONEY. And you wanted to get yours out, only to realise you left your wallet in the other jeans pocket.
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by castro316: 6:16am On May 15, 2015
That annoying moment when u are in a traffic jam in this era of fuel scarcity and your fuel Guage hits red.

That moment you turn at a corner and you meet a police checkpoint.

That moment when u are watching a club playing and your younger brother presses OFF on ur dstv decoder.

That moment when after typing a crucial job proposal and ur data runs out.
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by fyneboi79(m): 6:17am On May 15, 2015
That annoying moment when you get close enough only to realise she has bad breath.

That annoying moment u realize u got no weed left and can't get any at ur local dealer.

That annoying moment you feel like slamming ur boss on the office table.
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Herminius(m): 6:31am On May 15, 2015
sandrahnaub:
u did nt read d post shey
Swthrt,i actually did cheesy
Just wanted to put my own
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Sirchucks(m): 6:33am On May 15, 2015
demmy0325:
The annoyin moment when you are readin this dry thread and U know it will make front page..
yeye boy abi n man lolz
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Jamean(f): 6:38am On May 15, 2015
Lol! Seconded.

PunkyOh:
Lol, #5 is the most irritating for me because I'm very impatient. Plus I walk fast. When it happens, it makes me wish I could pull a kung fu move & do air flips on top of their heads or maybe suck in my gut real hard until I'm thin enough to pass through tongue Yeesh! So annoying!
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Nobody: 6:41am On May 15, 2015
yea,4 and 13 and yea 5...n talkin'bout 5,guess whats coming @ya when u wanna be da slowpoke rodriguez rodent:a kick in da arsse.....da big guy gotta pass,just like da big guy gotta feed on da lil' guys lunch...grin
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Dreament(m): 6:45am On May 15, 2015
That annoying moment when ur crush flash u. In the process of calling her back u heard ur account balance is too low for this call pls load a recharge card thank u. While having more than #200 in your account balance.
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by pappy4real(m): 6:46am On May 15, 2015
All + that annoying moment when people play songs aloud from their chinko phones in public transport

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Nobody: 6:52am On May 15, 2015
handsometokunbo:
The annoying moment was when i dated d most beautiful lady i have ever dated; a daughter of South Africa Ambassador to................ in 2011 and got to my bedroom to carry out what we were both looking forward to but only for my 3rd leg to say No.

The annoying thing was when she did everything humanly possible but still.........

The annoying moment was when my girlfriend(the one i love with all my heart) came back home to accuse me of cheating(yes I did but I had cleaned my room and every traces of another lady visit), denied it with every convincing words in me but only for her to check behind my window cotton and found a lady shower cap and pant on the wall heater which d stupid visitor left behind d window cotton.

The annoying moment was when my dad caught me red handed with all the money he just withdrew from d bank and kept in his bedroom.

The annoying moment was when I bet with other students that I could walk to our senior girl when I was in SS 1 while she was in SS 3 and slap her. I did but the whole teachers in that School whipped devil out of me that day. I got back to my class with female beret on my head cos all my head was full of big bumps.

The annoying moment was when my trouser gave way right from d back to when d zip is right in the middle of church service on Sunday (Winners chapel out of churches). I couldn't move, I sat on the chair behind straight up cos all my pant was out in the open. My female friends were like " the service is over, let's go home". I was in Church till late in d night when everybody had gone(I stopped wearing fitted suits afterward).

The annoying moment was when I went to our last born school to speak to his teacher who has written couple of letters to my parents about my younger brother. I was asked by parent to go and speak to hus class teacher but only to get there and I found out it was my new girlfriend.

The annoying moment was when I went to live wt my Aunty who has a senior wife(1st wife) but only for their husband (Uncle or in law or whatever) to accused me of sleeping with his 1st wife. Chaiii!!! I want die

The annoying moment was when you greeted your neighbour daughter and his wife with open mind but only for the neighbour to go to my parents to report me that I was sleeping with his wife. Mo ma wa Gbe ke!!!

The annoying moment was when I was caught in exam hall with expo and I started fighting d teacher that caught me with the Expo; throwing punches and all that but only for my parents to coincidentally showed up in the middle of this brouhaha.

The annoying moment was when I stole a very hot chicken from burning hot oil while my mum quickly dashed out to the living room to pick smting but before I could turn around, I heard her footsteps coming towards the kitchen and ended up throwing d hot chicken inside my pant; Chaiii ii!!!!! I nearly die that day with excruciating pain on my groins.

The annoying moment was when I wanted to steal money from my mum bedroom. She mistakenly left her door opened which does not happen twice in a year. I dashed and hide under her bed, waiting for her to go to toilet or living room to go and speak to popsy for a while which would afford me enough time to steal as much as I could but annoyingly, she saw me but pretended as if she didn't see me. She locked her door and left me in that bedroom from around 10am till when she came back around 6pm in the evening with my dad.

The good moment is when you are able to pour everything(which I won't be able to share offline) in you out like this online.

Etc

the annoying moment is when,thus far,nobody has LIKED this long n cooked up epistle from a lying mohamed...grin

buh nairalanders are badt sha!

Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market / I Need A Technician To Fix This... / I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others