Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World (27891 Views)

Why Nigeria Will Never Be One....yoruba Peaple... / Ghana Ranked Freest Country In Sub-saharan Africa / Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by TheReborn(f): 10:34pm On May 11, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

I DISAGREE WITH THE NIGERIAN GIRLS ASPECT undecided NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE HUNGRY WHORES WHOM SHOULD BE IGNORED BY SANE MEN. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY AND A LOT OF THEM SEE RELATIONSHIP WITH MEN AS A POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM HENCE THEY KEEP MINIMUM OF 3 MEN WITH THE HOPE OF MILKING THEM DRY undecided

NIGERIAN GIRLS ALSO HAVE TERRIBLE HYGIENES AND THEIR RANDY NATURE MAKES THEM HAVE SMELLY PUSSSIES AND THEY ARE DISEASE CARRIERS. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE DISLOYAL, HUNGRY, RUDE, UNCULTURED AND LACK HOME TRAINING. THIS IS WHY ITS ADVISABLE FOR ANY MAN TO GO FOR FOREIGN GIRLS INSTEAD OF THESE FINANCIAL BED BUGS CALLED NIGERIAN GIRLS.

#Team foreign girls cool

Sometimes I think you are a foreign girl marketing your wares on this forum. I could be wrong though. Maybe you are just the self hating son of a Nigerian woman with bad hygiene. Just so you know, we are not your mother. kiss

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Lanadelrey: 10:36pm On May 11, 2015
I understand you love nigeria and all but let's not fool ourselves here.
1. Weather conditions: the weather in Nigeria can roast a corn and there's no power supply to cool off and when it does rain, the awful roads get muddy and everywhere is a mess, then during harmattan, everything is covered in dust. Compared to some we are better but our weather is far from top 30 best, want good weather? Google 'Malta'
2. 'Land of Opportunity': yes, Nigeria is really this because of underdevelopment, there is still so much to be done here unlike in the US everything has been done and they're currently pushing new boundaries but here not much has happened BUT Nigeria has potential yet highly unfavorable conditions eg: no electricity, poor security and extreme corruption. Without eradication of these, we can't live up to the title of 'LandOfOpportunity'
3. Nigerian Flag: hell no!!! Nigeria has one of the most basic flag concepts EVER!!! green white green can you imagine? A flag should be designed with consideration to the sky-blue color of the sky as flags fly up there with the sky as it's background. Our flag is not beautiful we should get another. Check out flags of 'Qatar' 'France' 'Great Britain' those are well designed flags. I feel our designer paid more attention to meaning and totally ignored aesthetics while designing our cute little green white green.
4. Nigerian accent: There is some element of truth in this one. If you hear a Nigerian who's well traveled and polished speak, it's a thing of beauty. And I'm guessing whoever did the census and deemed our accent sexy must have spoken to mostly people like the ones I describe cos the accent the average Nigerian spits on da streets ain't melodious.
5. Nigerian Food: our food is mostly carbs and extremely fattening but we cook really tasty food, no lie.
6. Family concept: Lies!!! Nigeria has terrible family ties, they all hate each other but will get in their vehicles and drive 10hrs to their villages to put on fake smiles and recite psalm 23 after each handshake. Plus, how women and widows are treated in most Nigerian families is just abominable.
7. Happy people: a lot of Nigerians are actually miserable but you are so right on this one, Nigerians have gotten used to misery and are happy despite it. Most caucasians will die of depression if they were to live under these conditions but we're enjoying our lives in ways we can, so this is correct.
8. Women: yes, we have beauties here in Nigeria but poverty is a ruthless scorned mistress. The sun is too harsh, our food is mostly carbs, gyms are rare and expensive. How many Nigerian women look like agbani naw? Standard of living is aging them quickly. And the weaves they wear are tacky and pile on years to them but not their fault cos you need electricity to take care of hair, hot combing, blow drying, flat ironing etc so what's a girl to do? See women who are rich and check out how differently they age compared to the average Nigerian female. Standard of living is knocking points off women in Nigeria.
9. Friendliness: while this is true, nigerians have messed up too much and we all have trust issues with one another cos we hear constantly what 'friends' do to one another...
10. Intelligence: this is true, Nigerians are an intelligent lot even illiterates have inborn wisdom but some kids with eisten's IQ are selling pure water. Or sent to the city to be maids where they'll be sent to government schools and their brains will decay gradually. Nigeria!!! If only we knew what we could be, we would shed tears for what we are. The cure to cancer might be trapped in the mind of a wheel barrow pusher, he'll never know what he could have achieved he just grinds and makes some money and tries to find the little happiness in the life that is now his own,
Conclusion: NIGERIA IS NOT THAT GREAT!!!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 11, 2015
Nigerians deceiving themselves since time immemorial
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Dahjhi: 10:50pm On May 11, 2015
undecided

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by simdam500(m): 11:00pm On May 11, 2015
ribbit: Agreed 1000%

Let see it this way;

1000%

meaning 100% right vs. 900 wrong.
Lol. M kidding grin cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by soldierdollar(m): 11:04pm On May 11, 2015
icebeatz:
You are only saying this cos you have never been outside west africa.
My dear, if you visit common south africa, by the time you come back, you would weep bitterly.
Right from our shitty airport....
Besides, nigerian weather is terribly hot and humid... UAE is also very hot but youd rarely sweat cos its dry and cold.,. This makes it a very pleasurable weather....
Nigeria is a terrible country to live in.... if u doubt me, take a trip to S.A and see.....

What figure of speech is the bolded ? grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by lordprosh(m): 11:10pm On May 11, 2015
sweetorgasm:
CRAP!!!! hw can u say Nigerians are happy people when poverty is destroying d citizens n price of fuel is 300 naira? and hw dare u say Nigerians are beautiful? hav u ever been to columbia?
Must u generalize your frustration?
nd just bcoz u guys aint beautiful in ur family doesn't make nigerians ugly...we have beautiful ladies who can compete with ladies in columbia

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Holamidhe(m): 11:21pm On May 11, 2015
Dahjhi:
undecided

I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:28pm On May 11, 2015
sweetorgasm:
CRAP!!!! hw can u say Nigerians are happy people when poverty is destroying d citizens n price of fuel is 300 naira? and hw dare u say Nigerians are beautiful? hav u ever been to columbia?

Shut the fuccked up,illigal immigrant,go back to Ghana where you belong,ugly pig, Naija girls are the best.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Ahmeduana(m): 11:31pm On May 11, 2015
juniormusa:
I love my country 9ja
I LOVE MY COUNTRY, I NO GO LIE.
NA INSIDE AM I GO LIVE DIE.
I LOVE MY COUNTRY I NO GO LIE.
NAIM AND ME GO YAB TILL I DIE.
I LOVE MY COUNTRY I NO GO LIE E, PUSH ME, I PUSH AM, I NO GO GOOO!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:32pm On May 11, 2015
Lanadelrey:
I understand you love nigeria and all but let's not fool ourselves here.
1. Weather conditions: the weather in Nigeria can roast a corn and there's no power supply to cool off and when it does rain, the awful roads get muddy and everywhere is a mess, then during harmattan, everything is covered in dust. Compared to some we are better but our weather is far from top 30 best, want good weather? Google 'Malta'
2. 'Land of Opportunity': yes, Nigeria is really this because of underdevelopment, there is still so much to be done here unlike in the US everything has been done and they're currently pushing new boundaries but here not much has happened BUT Nigeria has potential yet highly unfavorable conditions eg: no electricity, poor security and extreme corruption. Without eradication of these, we can't live up to the title of 'LandOfOpportunity'
3. Nigerian Flag: hell no!!! Nigeria has one of the most basic flag concepts EVER!!! green white green can you imagine? A flag should be designed with consideration to the sky-blue color of the sky as flags fly up there with the sky as it's background. Our flag is not beautiful we should get another. Check out flags of 'Qatar' 'France' 'Great Britain' those are well designed flags. I feel our designer paid more attention to meaning and totally ignored aesthetics while designing our cute little green white green.
4. Nigerian accent: There is some element of truth in this one. If you hear a Nigerian who's well traveled and polished speak, it's a thing of beauty. And I'm guessing whoever did the census and deemed our accent sexy must have spoken to mostly people like the ones I describe cos the accent the average Nigerian spits on da streets ain't melodious.
5. Nigerian Food: our food is mostly carbs and extremely fattening but we cook really tasty food, no lie.
6. Family concept: Lies!!! Nigeria has terrible family ties, they all hate each other but will get in their vehicles and drive 10hrs to their villages to put on fake smiles and recite psalm 23 after each handshake. Plus, how women and widows are treated in most Nigerian families is just abominable.
7. Happy people: a lot of Nigerians are actually miserable but you are so right on this one, Nigerians have gotten used to misery and are happy despite it. Most caucasians will die of depression if they were to live under these conditions but we're enjoying our lives in ways we can, so this is correct.
8. Women: yes, we have beauties here in Nigeria but poverty is a ruthless scorned mistress. The sun is too harsh, our food is mostly carbs, gyms are rare and expensive. How many Nigerian women look like agbani naw? Standard of living is aging them quickly. And the weaves they wear are tacky and pile on years to them but not their fault cos you need electricity to take care of hair, hot combing, blow drying, flat ironing etc so what's a girl to do? See women who are rich and check out how differently they age compared to the average Nigerian female. Standard of living is knocking points off women in Nigeria.
9. Friendliness: while this is true, nigerians have messed up too much and we all have trust issues with one another cos we hear constantly what 'friends' do to one another...
10. Intelligence: this is true, Nigerians are an intelligent lot even illiterates have inborn wisdom but some kids with eisten's IQ are selling pure water. Or sent to the city to be maids where they'll be sent to government schools and their brains will decay gradually. Nigeria!!! If only we knew what we could be, we would shed tears for what we are. The cure to cancer might be trapped in the mind of a wheel barrow pusher, he'll never know what he could have achieved he just grinds and makes some money and tries to find the little happiness in the life that is now his own,
Conclusion: NIGERIA IS NOT THAT GREAT!!!

You are not a Nigerian, idooot; your jealously about our country will kill you,just get out from this forum and lost forever,you can never be like us. We are great people...Go and suck your papa ugly ping...Fool.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Lanadelrey: 11:39pm On May 11, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

You are not a Nigerian, idooot; your jealously about our country will kill you,just get out from this forum and lost forever,you can never be like us. We are great people...Go and suck your papa ugly ping...Fool.
You're an extremely bitter person as can be seen from your mode of speech. I have nothing to say to small minded cvnts like you!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by juniormusa(m): 12:19am On May 12, 2015
Ahmeduana:

I LOVE MY COUNTRY, I NO GO LIE.
NA INSIDE AM I GO LIVE DIE.
I LOVE MY COUNTRY I NO GO LIE.
NAIM AND ME GO YAB TILL I DIE.
I LOVE MY COUNTRY I NO GO LIE E, PUSH ME, I PUSH AM, I NO GO GOOO!
Yes bro I like ur patriotism
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Totino: 12:21am On May 12, 2015
I'm very sure this writer is just expressing his 'wish' for our country, GREAT NIGERIA!!!!!! lOl
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Dahjhi: 12:25am On May 12, 2015
Holamidhe:

I tire ooo
#OyaMiLenu
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Daykoozy(m): 12:39am On May 12, 2015
sweetorgasm:
I concur. I was telling a fool on the other thread, about the Ghanaian who mocked the Nigerians electricity predicament, that our lack of infrastructure is nothing to smiling about.
While the country and the people have a lot to offer. I still find it hard to imagine why naijans are the happiest people on earth; maybe be we have adapted has a species and suffering is now in our DNA.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Curvinus(m): 12:39am On May 12, 2015
What the OP has done is to emphasize the uniqueness of Nigeria. But to say it is the best country is wee bit patronising I'm afraid.

I could point out a thousand and one reasons why Nigeria is nowhere near decent, let alone the best country.

You could say we are hospitable, ambitious, industrous and strong willed with the physical strength to back it up but that is as far as it gets. Even Nigerians themselves think the country is a mistake, as a result of the untold hardship, suffering and chaos that are more or less a permanent feature, in comparison to the infrastructural eldorado that is the lot of other countries.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by LEAFLET(m): 1:22am On May 12, 2015
There is still no country without it's travails..Still we all know that most of the things up there are not very far from the truth..Nice one OP as I saw this news from news around the world on goal.com advert...It's a wonderful country and I sincerly love my country regardless of how things are....I pledge to naija my country..... sad
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Nobody: 4:42am On May 12, 2015
simple reason.... Nigerians have big mouth. what is the percentage of foreigners in Nigeria compare to %tage of Nigerians abroad?.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by samtechcomm: 5:19am On May 12, 2015
Do u know u can get affordable data from p.tech communications! It works on all devices
mtn
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
Etisalat,airtel, glo
500mb @ 500
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
All Valid 4 30days
Call Chris on 08109910475
BBM 55BD07F3 . Larger sizes available.
Plz rebroadcast

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Nobody: 6:49am On May 12, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Shut the fuccked up,illigal immigrant,go back to Ghana where you belong,ugly pig, Naija girls are the best.
ure are so idiotic, "which naija girls are beautiful? dnt let me swear 4 u o.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Nobody: 6:51am On May 12, 2015
lordprosh:

Must u generalize your frustration?
nd just bcoz u guys aint beautiful in ur family doesn't make nigerians ugly...we have beautiful ladies who can compete with ladies in columbia
in d whole of Nigeria who amongs the ladies is more beautiful than shakira?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by obiak4(m): 6:54am On May 12, 2015
ANYWHERE THAT I GO I GO FLASH AM GREEN WHITE GREEN ME I NO GO DULL AM ALA KOCHO ALA NUNU GEH NO
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by forreelinc(m): 6:54am On May 12, 2015
Sunny4Gold:

The education sector is seriously decline

grin yes i can see that
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by segcymoor(m): 7:24am On May 12, 2015
Correct!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by eddiebomba(m): 7:33am On May 12, 2015
dkingsman82:
1. Weather conditions

While in this cool country, you can enjoy almost all types of climate conditions like rainfall, humidity, sunshine etc. Nigerian weather is usually hot and humid because of its location, with normal temperature of 30 degrees. The hottest season usually starts sometime in February and ends around May, during this season even the nights are warm with the temperature of about 26 degree Celsius. If you enjoy rainy season then May and June are the ideal months for you for visiting Nigeria.

2. Nigeria is the land of opportunity

Nigeria is essentially a virgin business country with capacity for many fresh business ideas. If you have a great business idea and the capital, you will make a lot of money in this beautiful country. Why? There are more than 160 million individuals and a big informal market of customers. If you are lucky enough to find the right market section and establish a business, your net profit will go through the roof. For example, at the arrival of cell phones in the Nigeria, MTN, a South African Company came into Nigeria as one of the first overseas investors. It is believed that MTN makes a great deal of cash from Nigeria than its home nation, likewise so many other companies

3. Nigeria Flag

The Nigerian white and Green flag is an eminent national image. The white color symbolizes unity and peace while the green color symbolizes agriculture. Other national images include the Nigerian Coat of Arms, which shows an eagle on a dark shield, trisected by 2 wavy silver bands, and supported on both sides by 2 chargers. The national motto lies beneath the coat of arms: Unity and Faith, Peace and Progress

4. Nigerian Accent

The Nigerian accent is presently positioned by CNN Global Experiences as the fifth sexiest accent on the planet.

5. Nigerian Food

Nigeria is so great when it comes to things given to them by nature to make food – Oka, Amala, Egbo, Koun, Agbalumo, Orobo (Jumbo Mirinda), Dodo Ikire, Kulikuli, Gbegiri, Ipekere (Plantain chips), Fufu, Abari-maize cake, Ole ( beans cake), Rice, Kpukpuru-Ilaje, Iyan-Pounded Yam, Zobo, Abula, Pomo, Bbaba dudu, Kilishi, Ewedu all known to the wide variety of Nigerian communities but definitely without simple identifiable English equivalents.

6. The concept of family in Nigeria is great

The responsibility, the sense of belonging and the care shared within families is exceptionally great. Family connections are valued and traced as far as second and third cousins. More often than not you will get to hear of my towns’ man being likened to my brother or my sister. Nigerians live a communal lifestyle. In Nigeria, the extended family is part of the immediate family.

7. Nigerians are happy people

Nigerians celebrate every occasion. They have greetings for a new car, a new month, a new wife etc. In Nigeria even your new phone can be a reason to celebrate.

8. Nigerian women

Nigerian ladies are tasteful, beautiful and stand out easily, with their great feeling of design. Agbani Darego, previous Miss World, is a good example of this. Nigeria ladies are conceived fashionistas.

9. Friendliness

Nigerians are exceptionally friendly – to a Nigerian, you do not need to receive an invitation to come visiting as you can visit anybody anytime you want. Be sure to receive warm invitation from total strangers in several parts of the nation for simply showing up at their doorstep. Respecting the elders is very vital in Nigeria. A youngster will always stand up for a senior to sit in a waiting room.

10. Intelligence:

The average Nigerian is naturally intelligent. History is loaded with stories of Nigerians everywhere all over the planet, accomplishing academic feats, one of which is Ibraheem Saheela, who at 15, has actualized the objective of receiving admission to the prominent Harvard University, with the goals of becoming a research scientist, studying the human brain. Nigeria is the first nation in Africa to effectively plan, manufacture and launch a satellite

source:http://afternoongossip.com/10-reasons-nigeria-is-the-best-country-on-earth/1/

The op's optimism is admirable but I'm afraid that's all it is: idealistic optimism trying to block out the reality of who we really are as a people.

Nigeria has all the potential to be a great nation - but it is not great yet!!

1. Our weather conditions are ok, but not so exceptional from any other tropical region in the world - you'll equally find someone in the temperate western countries extolling the virtues of their weather (the four seasons). Moot point to be frank.

2. Nigeria is truly a land of opportunity, but our corruption is our biggest stumbling block to date; most of the people we see as 'successful' are actually those who cheated the system to get what they want. & our own systematic failures - bad roads , lack of electricity, lack of maintenance culture leading to gross infrastructural decay - are no help to our aspirations of prosperity.

3. The flag? Aw, c'mon op, surely u can come up with a better reason than that?! Ours is no more unique than any of the other 200 on display. Besides, I'd like to ask you a simple question: you who are quick enough to give our flag as a reason for our greatness, do you have a Nigerian national flag in your house that you proudly unfurl for the public to see(& I'm not just talking about when the national football team is playing!)? If you're like most Nigerians, the answer is a resounding NO - & therein lies our true problem: our sense of patriotism is at an all time low. With attitudes like that, we can hardly sell our claims of greatness to Africans, let alone the world.

4. Really op? The sexiness of our accent? Is that the best you can come up with - some silly ego-massaging poll, in a country where majority of us are illiterate, many of us are semi-literate (which is even worse than illiteracy), and where our very utterancess show our widespread lack of enlightenment e.g. Oba lagoon undecided lipsrsealed? & besides, with our multiplicity of languages, what is the true Nigerian accent?! Like I said, ego massaging.

5. Now about our food: this is one point where I agree with the op, cos our cuisine is excellent IMO, but good cuisine is only as good as a people's eating habits - & do we generally have good eating habits in this country, where poverty is rife & a lot of people are still mentally geared to wards eating anything as long as 'I don bellefull' eg. eating swallow foods late at night. Can you really say having pot belly is evidence of good living? If you think so, I'll leave it there - she bi na u get ya body undecided grin

6. Forgive my asking op, but do you actually live in this same country you're talking of when you speak of family values? If our society is a reflection of our values, then our family values in this country are ROTTEN - our community spirit is very poor(reason why we can't come together to repair our broken down infrastructure ), nepotism is widespread, & an average family member ll stab you in d back or go diabolical to thwart your progress out of sheer envy. & the shameful way so many of us in this part of the world still treat our womenfolk, childless couples, couples with only girl children (& don't let me get started on our treatment of widows & orphans!) is simply not 'family'.

7. Op, I'm sure you're one of those who bought into the delusional lie that Nigerians are the happiest people on the face of the earth sad angry - if so, why are we complaining about our society & our government everyday; why are we killing each other cos of petty differences; why are we so hateful & distrustful of other tribes around us; why is getting a US or UK visa a point of testimony in church; why will the person who blesses God for a new car today immediately go out and curse his/her fellow driver on the road after driving badly & cutting him off on his own lane; why are we complaining about our poor electricity, bad roads, no water, lack of security, fuel scarcity, poor wages,and our generally poor quality of life caused by our own corruption & selfishness as a people. Surely a people who are this frustrated cannot be termed to be happy - unless you're willing to admit we're happy mediocres!

8. On this I'll agree - Nigerian women are beautiful, like any other women from any part of the world, but beauty is, as always, in the eye of the beholder, & like one respondent rightly said, standard of living & hygiene will add or subtract points to any woman's beauty. &its not all about outer beauty, op, it's about character as well, the inner beauty of the soul, and I'm sure you'll admit that on this score, a lot of women here leave much to be desired.

9. Friendliness? Lord, where do I start on this one? Well, I always say anybody who thinks Nigerians are friendly is either a foreigner, or has never driven on Nigerian roads during a traffic jam. & we all know our Friendliness in this country is usually tied to what we can get from our so-called friends - reason why we do so much eye service to foreigners & 'big oga & madams' in this country

10. Intelligence? Pah!! Again, that's a function of our society - our broken down system doesn't allow our intelligence show itself (reason why Nigerians who study abroad usually graduate with distinction, as opposed to our run down educational system which generally produces illiterate or semi-literate undergraduates with very little practical skills to cope with the modern world ) - in that case, would our claim to intelligence hold any credibility?. And op, pls biko, don't make me laugh with that satellite statement- we only paid for the technology, but the operation was primarily conducted by foreign specialists and the satellite was launched abroad. Kinda proves my point -no offense meant! undecided

In short op, all i can say is your post is optimistic to a fault - this country, as it is, is NOT a great one; we CAN be great, but we can only achieve that greatness if we take more collective responsibility for ourselves as a nation.

& btw - I LOVE THIS COUNTRY! !! Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by lordprosh(m): 7:41am On May 12, 2015
sweetorgasm:
in d whole of Nigeria who amongs the ladies is more beautiful than shakira?
Av u traveled all over nigeria??
Do u knw OMOSEXY?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Judek2(m): 7:55am On May 12, 2015
icebeatz:
You are only saying this cos you have never been outside west africa.
My dear, if you visit common south africa, by the time you come back, you would weep bitterly.
Right from our shitty airport....
Besides, nigerian weather is terribly hot and humid... UAE is also very hot but youd rarely sweat cos its dry and cold.,. This makes it a very pleasurable weather....
Nigeria is a terrible country to live in.... if u doubt me, take a trip to S.A and see.....

you mean Xenophobic South Africa
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by hardbody: 7:55am On May 12, 2015
dkingsman82:
1. Weather conditions

While in this cool country, you can enjoy almost all types of climate conditions like rainfall, humidity, sunshine etc. Nigerian weather is usually hot and humid because of its location, with normal temperature of 30 degrees. The hottest season usually starts sometime in February and ends around May, during this season even the nights are warm with the temperature of about 26 degree Celsius. If you enjoy rainy season then May and June are the ideal months for you for visiting Nigeria.

2. Nigeria is the land of opportunity

Nigeria is essentially a virgin business country with capacity for many fresh business ideas. If you have a great business idea and the capital, you will make a lot of money in this beautiful country. Why? There are more than 160 million individuals and a big informal market of customers. If you are lucky enough to find the right market section and establish a business, your net profit will go through the roof. For example, at the arrival of cell phones in the Nigeria, MTN, a South African Company came into Nigeria as one of the first overseas investors. It is believed that MTN makes a great deal of cash from Nigeria than its home nation, likewise so many other companies

3. Nigeria Flag

The Nigerian white and Green flag is an eminent national image. The white color symbolizes unity and peace while the green color symbolizes agriculture. Other national images include the Nigerian Coat of Arms, which shows an eagle on a dark shield, trisected by 2 wavy silver bands, and supported on both sides by 2 chargers. The national motto lies beneath the coat of arms: Unity and Faith, Peace and Progress

4. Nigerian Accent

The Nigerian accent is presently positioned by CNN Global Experiences as the fifth sexiest accent on the planet.

5. Nigerian Food

Nigeria is so great when it comes to things given to them by nature to make food – Oka, Amala, Egbo, Koun, Agbalumo, Orobo (Jumbo Mirinda), Dodo Ikire, Kulikuli, Gbegiri, Ipekere (Plantain chips), Fufu, Abari-maize cake, Ole ( beans cake), Rice, Kpukpuru-Ilaje, Iyan-Pounded Yam, Zobo, Abula, Pomo, Bbaba dudu, Kilishi, Ewedu all known to the wide variety of Nigerian communities but definitely without simple identifiable English equivalents.

6. The concept of family in Nigeria is great

The responsibility, the sense of belonging and the care shared within families is exceptionally great. Family connections are valued and traced as far as second and third cousins. More often than not you will get to hear of my towns’ man being likened to my brother or my sister. Nigerians live a communal lifestyle. In Nigeria, the extended family is part of the immediate family.

7. Nigerians are happy people

Nigerians celebrate every occasion. They have greetings for a new car, a new month, a new wife etc. In Nigeria even your new phone can be a reason to celebrate.

8. Nigerian women

Nigerian ladies are tasteful, beautiful and stand out easily, with their great feeling of design. Agbani Darego, previous Miss World, is a good example of this. Nigeria ladies are conceived fashionistas.

9. Friendliness

Nigerians are exceptionally friendly – to a Nigerian, you do not need to receive an invitation to come visiting as you can visit anybody anytime you want. Be sure to receive warm invitation from total strangers in several parts of the nation for simply showing up at their doorstep. Respecting the elders is very vital in Nigeria. A youngster will always stand up for a senior to sit in a waiting room.

10. Intelligence:

The average Nigerian is naturally intelligent. History is loaded with stories of Nigerians everywhere all over the planet, accomplishing academic feats, one of which is Ibraheem Saheela, who at 15, has actualized the objective of receiving admission to the prominent Harvard University, with the goals of becoming a research scientist, studying the human brain. Nigeria is the first nation in Africa to effectively plan, manufacture and launch a satellite

source:http://afternoongossip.com/10-reasons-nigeria-is-the-best-country-on-earth/1/

OP, just explain in one sentence why this is a reason for Nigeria to be a good place of visit as against all other Countries. Please in your explanation, tell me countries without flags and motto:

3. Nigeria Flag

I am waiting....
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Nobody: 8:19am On May 12, 2015
OP quiet!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by Nobody: 9:55am On May 12, 2015
lordprosh:
Av u traveled all over nigeria?? Do u knw OMOSEXY?
sha!!!!!! omosexy ni, omosexy nor.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World by mommyice: 10:39am On May 12, 2015
so true! especially 4 & 7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador / African American Tourists Visit Oba Of Benin (photos) / Ghanaian Stunt Man Rises After An Epic Shameful Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.