Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,126 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

New And Refreshed Devcenter: Community For African Developers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / New And Refreshed Devcenter: Community For African Developers (615 Views)

CcHUB Student Community For Students In Nigeria / Devcenter Launches Job Platform For Software Developers / Nigerians, Other African Developers Shine At Facebook’s Annual F8 Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New And Refreshed Devcenter: Community For African Developers by devcenterco: 8:17pm On May 11, 2015
DevCenter (http://devcenter.co) launched last year and ran for a while, we got a ton of insightful feedback from the community and went ahead to implement many of them. We almost got stuck in limbo while doing this but we got out and I can say I'm pleased with how far we have gone.
We’ve redesigned and we're here to support the community by curating not just projects and jobs but bringing all african developers to one searchable entity.
If you're hearing about DevCenter for the first time, we'll be glad to have you on board with the other 300+ users already on. Join the collective and don't forget to leave your feedback (http://devcenter.co/…/feedback-and-suggestions-for-devcenter). We’re constantly improving.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Kacker To Help Make A Transfer To Australia Account Or Credit Card Pls Urgen / Dear Programmers , I Really Need Your Help / Everyday Mobile App Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.