Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:29 PM

Mention A Good Song & The Artist That You Think People May Not Be Familiar With - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mention A Good Song & The Artist That You Think People May Not Be Familiar With (1298 Views)

Are You Looking For A Good Song To Buy? This Is For You / You've Made A Really Good Song, Now What? / Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention A Good Song & The Artist That You Think People May Not Be Familiar With by boynigeria(m): 8:47pm On May 11, 2015
Sometimes we feel like we are the only ones familiar with a particular song or an artist
You will be surprised how many people knows that song or that artist if you mention them, though they maybe few but someone somewhere loves that song or that musician as much as you do.

For its John Mayer: listen to: Perfectly Lonely, Say, Free Falling, Waiting on the world to change......that guy is amazing....soft rock, pop, country

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mention A Good Song & The Artist That You Think People May Not Be Familiar With by midolian(m): 8:52pm On May 11, 2015
Angus and Julia stone - Big Jet plane
Re: Mention A Good Song & The Artist That You Think People May Not Be Familiar With by joseph1832(m): 8:59pm On May 11, 2015
Era - Ameno
Re: Mention A Good Song & The Artist That You Think People May Not Be Familiar With by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 11, 2015
breathless by shayne ward
Re: Mention A Good Song & The Artist That You Think People May Not Be Familiar With by boynigeria(m): 9:19pm On May 11, 2015
midolian:
Angus and Julia stone - Big Jet plane
just downloaded it, love the progression
Re: Mention A Good Song & The Artist That You Think People May Not Be Familiar With by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 11, 2015
Dawayne Woods. Bid me to come.
Re: Mention A Good Song & The Artist That You Think People May Not Be Familiar With by boynigeria(m): 9:20pm On May 11, 2015
FINgames:
nice song, use to have the album, the guy is amazing, crazy vocal
Re: Mention A Good Song & The Artist That You Think People May Not Be Familiar With by midolian(m): 9:29pm On May 11, 2015
boynigeria:

just downloaded it, love the progression
Am glad you luve it..Am of a big fan of theirs. Am sure you ll luv "For you", "And the boys", "take you away" too..

Do you listen to tracy chapman?
Re: Mention A Good Song & The Artist That You Think People May Not Be Familiar With by boynigeria(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2015
midolian:
Am glad you luve it..Am of a big fan of theirs. Am sure you ll luv "For you", "And the boys", "take you away" too..

Do you listen to tracy chapman?
i kn all her songs, my 2010 artist......she made acrostic instrumental a genre of music. if u love her u are gonna love john mayer
Re: Mention A Good Song & The Artist That You Think People May Not Be Familiar With by midolian(m): 9:49pm On May 11, 2015
boynigeria:

i kn all her songs, my 2010 artist......she made acrostic instrumental a genre of music. if u love her u are gonna love john mayer
yea, I know john mayer.. Appreciate two of his songs the most among odas.."waiting on the world to change" and "your body is a wonderland"
Re: Mention A Good Song & The Artist That You Think People May Not Be Familiar With by khanivorous(f): 11:44pm On May 11, 2015
Carolina chocolate drops: hit em up style
Re: Mention A Good Song & The Artist That You Think People May Not Be Familiar With by Nobody: 6:03am On May 12, 2015
cc: lalasticlala, Ishilove, Obinoscopy

These're the type of topics to make frontpage, not tonto dikeh's t¡ts!
Re: Mention A Good Song & The Artist That You Think People May Not Be Familiar With by marymaria(f): 8:27am On May 12, 2015
love this topic, ought to be on frontpage zac brown: Whatever it is
Re: Mention A Good Song & The Artist That You Think People May Not Be Familiar With by Moarek5k: 8:05pm On May 23, 2015
Re: Mention A Good Song & The Artist That You Think People May Not Be Familiar With by Threedots(m): 2:41am On May 24, 2015
Beautiful Day by Emeka aka T-wizzle
Re: Mention A Good Song & The Artist That You Think People May Not Be Familiar With by 4C2215131: 9:30am On May 24, 2015
joseph1832:
Era - Ameno

I have in my possession Era's full discography. Nice group.
Re: Mention A Good Song & The Artist That You Think People May Not Be Familiar With by 4C2215131: 9:32am On May 24, 2015
FINgames:

The song blew me away when I first heard it. A true ballad. Shane Ward sure deserved a win!
Re: Mention A Good Song & The Artist That You Think People May Not Be Familiar With by 4C2215131: 9:42am On May 24, 2015
masterchi:
Dawayne Woods. Bid me to come.

Not really a fan of neo-gospel rnb, ( I'm more into gospel rock and pop ala Third Day, Seventh Day Slumber, Red, Bebo Norman e.t.c, as the cadence suits me fine, but this chap impressed me.
Re: Mention A Good Song & The Artist That You Think People May Not Be Familiar With by 4C2215131: 9:44am On May 24, 2015
Threedots:
Beautiful Day by Emeka aka T-wizzle

Now that song is SIC!

1 Like

Re: Mention A Good Song & The Artist That You Think People May Not Be Familiar With by 4C2215131: 9:46am On May 24, 2015
Colin Raye- Little Rock
Re: Mention A Good Song & The Artist That You Think People May Not Be Familiar With by joseph1832(m): 3:58pm On May 24, 2015
4C2215131:

I have in my possession Era's full discography. Nice group.
Cool!.
Re: Mention A Good Song & The Artist That You Think People May Not Be Familiar With by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 24, 2015
4C2215131:

Not really a fan of neo-gospel rnb, ( I'm more into gospel rock and pop ala Third Day, Seventh Day Slumber, Red, Bebo Norman e.t.c, as the cadence suits me fine, but this chap impressed me.
nice. are u a fan of threadstone?
Re: Mention A Good Song & The Artist That You Think People May Not Be Familiar With by Westlife2013(m): 6:49pm On May 25, 2015
masterchi:
nice. are u a fan of threadstone?

Destiny by Smashy: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/17791

(1) (Reply)

8 Easy Steps To Become A Successful Music Artiste In Nigeria / DJ James Ft. DJ Double Sound – Street Vibez (vol.3) / Download VIDEO: Patoranking – Heal D World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.