Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,501 members, 7,801,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate (37258 Views)

Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / She Says She Wont Marry Her Rich Boyfriend Cos She Doesn't Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by AAinEqGuinea: 11:39pm On May 11, 2015
Couldn't handle a boss, the strategist behind all modern careers
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Diamby: 11:40pm On May 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
aregbe was a radio repairer in Egbeda and never a polytechnic graduate.
who told you that gov aregbe was a radio repairer?I know aregbe went to poly ibadan and he his an engineer.I think there is a lot of ignorance flying around here.The other guy was saying poly grds don't speak good english,i ask is it the uni you went to that makes u speak good english or self development?I graduated from a poly with lower and am now in a university with a GPA close to first class so whats this fuse about been a university graduate.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by kenex4ever(m): 11:43pm On May 11, 2015
booqee:
I'm a university graduate myself but what you typed up there is total bulls#it! really? How can a so called university graduate like yourself concoct that kind of stereotyped reasoning? speaking good and coherent English most times has to do with your foundation (pry and sec sch), and civility is not exclusive to just university graduate. even some university graduates turn out worse, uncivil and uncouth than their polytechnic counterpart. It has to do with the individual most times. My boss is a polytechnic graduate.. but u would most likely think he studied abroad...

Really I'm ashamed of ur post ..
u almost made sense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 11, 2015
peppyluv02:
Worse than stu.pid!
A certified educated illiterate!

Imagine If he was an NCE graduate....smh
I tell u my sister. Small girl with small brain.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Spydamannn(m): 11:54pm On May 11, 2015
All I want to know is whether she's a packaged ajepako or Omo butter...If na omo butter I hold no grudges with her. Lessons from Past experience.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 11, 2015
Stop embarrassing yourself,please. Like someone pointed out,speaking good English is learnt at the foundation which is the nursery and primary level not tertiary institution.
Just reminded me of my course rep back then in UniAbuja who will always say 'are you understooding me'?

These foolish girls don't even know the nollywood stars they adore Omotola,Ebube and co are poly graduates or does Omotola make grammatical blunders?

Talking about civility and moral decadence,where do we have high rate of cultism and campus prostitution if not the University?
The level of reasoning is also an individual thing and not the qualification. There are kids who are more logical than most adults who call themselves graduates with whatever qualification they have.
Can't believe human beings that call themselves literates liked this post of yours..

redcliff:
Although there is nothing wrong with marrying poly graduates but in a way i dont blame the girl because most poly graduates and their level of civility speaks a whole lot of the ills in the poly education system. Most of them find it hard to compose coherent english statement and they find english really hard, coupled with their level of reasoning. They make alot of grammatical blunders and they are just too razz. Except for one of them i know which is a girl.

In the western world, polytechnics are even rated higher that universities because these set of folks have hands on experience on the job than university graduates who focus mainly on theories. What more can a company ask for than for someone who has hands on experience on the job.

With that being said, i really would not start something i cannot finish so i expected that she did not even take the relationship to the marriage level if she knew she was not interested in him because of his academic qualification.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by kenex4ever(m): 11:55pm On May 11, 2015
Diamby:
who told you that gov aregbe was a radio repairer?I know aregbe went to poly ibadan and he his an engineer.I think there is a lot of ignorance flying around here.The other guy was saying poly grds don't speak good english,i ask is it the uni you went to that makes u speak good english or self development?I graduated from a poly with lower and am now in a university with a GPA close to first class so whats this fuse about been a university graduate.
no offense, but most graduates from south west universities, apart from lagos state n probably ogun does not know how to use present and past tenses. *fact.
Only this guy I quoted is allowed to quote me. Else thunder go fire sombori
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by UncleJudax(m): 11:55pm On May 11, 2015
1stola:
Mumu pride
Aregbeshola (Osun state governor) only to mention few is a polytechnic graduate.
I tot aregbe dropped out? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Emodeee: 12:01am On May 12, 2015
Polytechnic and university is the same thing.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by 1stola: 12:03am On May 12, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
lecture indeed with this your terrible english
What is this ode saying?
You mumu o
Ones for once...
Shm for your mumurity
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by AAinEqGuinea: 12:08am On May 12, 2015
The bitter pissing match over the mastery of ones Engrish shocked

Interesting how learning English supercedes learning when you've been played by the inferiority complex.

The Chinese, with their stilted Engrish, doesn't let it stop their progress
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by tosyne2much(m): 12:09am On May 12, 2015
Yeye ladies everywhere
Polytechnic or Uni.. How you see yourself is what matters most cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by tosyne2much(m): 12:09am On May 12, 2015
Yeye ladies everywhere
Polytechnic or Uni.. How you see yourself is what matters most cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by GamaG(m): 12:09am On May 12, 2015
redcliff:
Although there is nothing wrong with marrying poly graduates but in a way i dont blame the girl because most poly graduates and their level of civility speaks a whole lot of the ills in the poly education system. Most of them find it hard to compose coherent english statement and they find english really hard, coupled with their level of reasoning. They make alot of grammatical blunders and they are just too razz. Except for one of them i know which is a girl.

In the western world, polytechnics are even rated higher that universities because these set of folks have hands on experience on the job than university graduates who focus mainly on theories. What more can a company ask for than for someone who has hands on experience on the job.

With that being said, i really would not start something i cannot finish so i expected that she did not even take the relationship to the marriage level if she knew she was not interested in him because of his academic qualification.
University graduate, please, can u check your grammar again? I really don't know what's wrong with these nonsense people who feels they are something when in reality, they are nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by ewizard1: 12:13am On May 12, 2015
Nneka123 Please come oooo...
I havnt seen your comment on this thread!
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by deebrain(m): 12:17am On May 12, 2015
This is a reason why many women won't get to know what destiny, opportunity, happiness and fulfilment is, till they leave the earth.

I think Mrs. Oyedepo or Mrs Durotoye can answer the lady on this one.

Asper the guy, move on. She is not worth it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by dsul: 12:19am On May 12, 2015
redcliff:

. U talked out of point u r myopic in ur reasoning n opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Toks2008(m): 12:19am On May 12, 2015
Baldadash.
Dumb skulls parading themselves as ladies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by tosyne2much(m): 12:19am On May 12, 2015
redcliff:

Their capabilities have been duly judged and i made my comment based on my observations. I have met a few folks from the polytechnics and i would not mince words while saying things how it is. I do not care who attacks me or not. Whatever research you think has been done, i still iterate that poly graduates are not up to par in comparison with university graduates. However there are a few exceptions where there are brilliant chaps in polytechnics. I do not doubt that. In essence i am trying to say i have met alot of 'Anas' to make generalizations to the wider population of folks where Ana comes from.
You are trying to make sense but I'm sorry to say that you are as myopic as the lady we are talking about

Both uni and poly provide half baked students, so what are you really talking about ?

I still don't get ur point

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 12:30am On May 12, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Some girls sha...

My elder bro is a polytechnic graduate and he's hitting it big..babes are at his beck n' call..

So what are you saying??
big lie
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by udeh3(m): 12:40am On May 12, 2015
1stola:
Mumu pride
Aregbeshola (Osun state governor) only to mention few is a polytechnic graduate.

Even Bishop Oyedipo Of Winners Chapel is a polytechnic graduate, read architectural Technology from the Kwara State Polytechnic

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Tex42(m): 12:45am On May 12, 2015
redcliff:

academic qualification shouldn't be the platform on which a man's marital qualities are evaluated. What's her point if I may ask, is it that his poly cert can't put food on their table as a family, or as a poly graduate he won't have a good sense of humor, responsibility...

Does being a poly graduate stop him from being romantic, compassionate, caring? I guess not.

The girl is just being melodramatic, and it's obvious that she does not love this guy enough to marry him.

If you call her fish brain now she go dey vex.

Women Sha!
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Tex42(m): 12:53am On May 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
You are trying to make sense but I'm sorry to say that you are as myopic as the lady we are talking about

Both uni and poly provide half baked students, so what are you really talking about ?

I still don't get ur point
waste no time on that guy, he's just being a greenhorn.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by elantraceey(f): 1:09am On May 12, 2015
kenex4ever:
u2006 is mat no set o, meaning he finished 2011.

Oh i misunderstood you.

what's his name?
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 1:11am On May 12, 2015
holicalpha:
First of all.

That dude should be trashed for been depressed for over 6months because a lady wouldn't marry him

Second

Don't know why marriage is so hyped in some parts of the world (don't wanna say Nigeria)

Get a Job,roll with family and friends, if you must have a kid adopt one and live life to it fullest, nothing in this world is guaranteed, your wife today may bring about the downfall of your tomorrow.

As for me, I've never even dreamt of me marrying... If it comes No Wahala.

- Valar Morghulis.

My nigga smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 1:17am On May 12, 2015
It's not about the school you attended, its about your kind of person and how civilized you are. Read the last comment that mumu guy quoted. He insulted the girl's father as if it was her dad he asled out. Only a razz baboon would be that insultive. By the way, what stops a poly guy from asking a poly girl out? Why the self discrimination? Can't you date someone your own league?
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by holicalpha(m): 1:21am On May 12, 2015
youmour:

My nigga smiley
. cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 1:24am On May 12, 2015
3 pages in and una still dey argue about poly and Uni.. whatever happened to fallibg in love genuinely and riding that modafuxka to where ever it leads.

Modified: oh never mind,na naija we dey
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 1:25am On May 12, 2015
kenex4ever:
no offense, but most graduates from south west universities, apart from lagos state n probably ogun does not know how to use present and past tenses. *fact.
Only this guy I quoted is allowed to quote me. Else thunder go fire sombori

You are a foo.l

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 2:13am On May 12, 2015
It's her choice
Nothing wrong with that
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by nkem123(m): 2:36am On May 12, 2015
when u are perfect in ur relationship with a naija girl who wants to dump u, anything could be her excuse it doesn't matter hw absurd it sounds to her.u are even lucky she gave u a reason, my own girl broke up for no reason and told me she just wanted to call it a quit.
bt d truth Is this, there will always be something that is nt right with u for somebody who is nt right for u.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by phintohlar(f): 2:45am On May 12, 2015
I really don't mind as per d skool he graduated 4rm,all I just want is 4 him 2 be outspoken & not look like a cow dat carry mangoes wen hin mate dey yarn correct english outside..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Turn A Girl On Without Touching Her. / With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32? / When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.