Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate (37276 Views)

Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / She Says She Wont Marry Her Rich Boyfriend Cos She Doesn't Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Akexstinger(m): 7:12am On May 12, 2015
Hmmm story for George Bush... Unless that dude is not well paid... the Poly guys are the ones dominating the oil industry. If she had seen one of the oil republicans she would have withdrawn that silly statement. Abi u no know how Bsc graduates wey come back to PTI and other poly just because dem wan enter the oil industry. Your money will do the talking and also ur doings. That guy no get doings jare...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Edusouls(m): 7:12am On May 12, 2015
nigerian girls dumb die, they are the most dumb and confused thing in the world, they think like chickens,poverty have totaly redesigned their brains, they are the real definition of educated illiterates..tommorow u see them in nairaland posts, am 30 and still searching..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by clemz88(m): 7:12am On May 12, 2015
redcliff:
Although there is nothing wrong with marrying poly graduates but in a way i dont blame the girl because most poly graduates and their level of civility speaks a whole lot of the ills in the poly education system. Most of them find it hard to compose coherent english statement and they find english really hard, coupled with their level of reasoning. They make alot of grammatical blunders and they are just too razz. Except for one of them i know which is a girl.

In the western world, polytechnics are even rated higher that universities because these set of folks have hands on experience on the job than university graduates who focus mainly on theories. What more can a company ask for than for someone who has hands on experience on the job.

With that being said, i really would not start something i cannot finish so i expected that she did not even take the relationship to the marriage level if she knew she was not interested in him because of his academic qualification.
as far as I'm concerned uv made no sense. U are the same as the girl.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by lastmessenger: 7:19am On May 12, 2015
Emodeee:
Polytechnic and university is the same thing.
poly and uni are never the same. I have been to both.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by clemz88(m): 7:22am On May 12, 2015
ogawisdom:
Op don't blame d girl she had a choice n made one. Some other girl may nt marry u if u r nt a medical doctor, dts their choice tongue

Most ppl attend polytechnics bc they can't get 5 credits in their o level n failed Jamb severally. So polytecnics are so inferior to universities in Nigeria. I won't advice my enemy to attend polytecnic nw except u wanna do OND n use it as direct entry to UNI.

Personally I won't marry a female polytechnic graduate except she has PGD or MSC
u are worst than an infidel
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by perryy(m): 7:28am On May 12, 2015
I don't believe she dropped him because he is a poly graduate. She only masqueraded her real reason of dumping the man with that poly stuff. If it is Tuface that didn't even attend a polytechnics that extended his hands to her, would she has rejected him? The answer is a resounding NO!

I can see that lady in state of marital recumbency for a very LONG time. I can categorically tell you that that lady won't mind becoming Atiku's maid if the opportunity comes, and Atiku is just an OND holder. Rubissssss.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:29am On May 12, 2015
redcliff:

If you are sensible enough you should know the difference between typographical errors and grammatical errors...keep looking for every little mistake i made in my initial post. Dont prepare for work.
Now u r being abusive jst because I drew ur attention to a common error? The moment I red ur comment, I was very certain that yourself also lack that civility u accused of polytechnic grads. Imagine, u cannot even adress issues without being abusive in ur expression? I thought university grads reasons better grin. I believe they do cos I av a couple of them as frnds and colleagues at work. But for u, Only God know why u r like dis grin probably u were rusticated and u couldn't get all the lessons. Have a nice sir. Lucky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 7:29am On May 12, 2015
redcliff:
Although there is nothing wrong with marrying poly graduates but in a way i dont blame the girl because most poly graduates and their level of civility speaks a whole lot of the ills in the poly education system. Most of them find it hard to compose coherent english statement and they find english really hard, coupled with their level of reasoning. They make alot of grammatical blunders and they are just too razz. Except for one of them i know which is a girl.

In the western world, polytechnics are even rated higher that universities because these set of folks have hands on experience on the job than university graduates who focus mainly on theories. What more can a company ask for than for someone who has hands on experience on the job.

With that being said, i really would not start something i cannot finish so i expected that she did not even take the relationship to the marriage level if she knew she was not interested in him because of his academic qualification.
well bro,not that i object to your notions and prejudice about poly graduates but you are very very wrong concerning their speach or speaking level n mode of reasoning....each individuals to his own but wot i come to observe is that d uni students have lesser course to worry about in school not to mention that some are even given options of how many they wanna partake so in balance have time to focus on parties and all that...d point is a majority of uni students still pocesses a very low compact and rams wen it comes 2 reasonin factor n yea i mite agree dat poly students dont speak well but your level of speach expressions in all ways depends on u n ur abuility to learn individually,so u better nt underate a poly guy coz u mite end up embarrassing urself in the process........cheers
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by ogawisdom(m): 7:29am On May 12, 2015
clemz88:
u are worst than an infidel

Sorry bro only frustrated ppl n ndi iti attend poly lipsrsealed

Poly is sooo inferior to unis in Nigeria u won't understand this until u start searching for work. Attending poly nw is a fatal mistake. By d way is it nt university graduates dt serve as poly lecturers n few Msc holders but in uni u ve mainly PhD holders n profs cool

All polys shld stop doing hnd bc its useless n give only ond which shld give direct entry to unis

In my office HND holders r treated as if they ve olevel certificate, I really pity them. It doesn't matter hw good they r d certificate is jst a prob, I kw one who is doing Bsc nw bc of d embarrassment d hnd has caused him undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by sixtus3606(m): 7:31am On May 12, 2015
holicalpha:
First of all.

That dude should be trashed for been depressed for over 6months because a lady wouldn't marry him

Second

Don't know why marriage is so hyped in some parts of the world (don't wanna say Nigeria)

Get a Job,roll with family and friends, if you must have a kid adopt one and live life to it fullest, nothing in this world is guaranteed, your wife today may bring about the downfall of your tomorrow.

As for me, I've never even dreamt of me marrying... If it comes No Wahala.

- Valar Morghulis.
Aswear..na ur comment dop pass(y)
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 7:36am On May 12, 2015
holicalpha:
First of all.

That dude should be trashed for been depressed for over 6months because a lady wouldn't marry him

Second

Don't know why marriage is so hyped in some parts of the world (don't wanna say Nigeria)

Get a Job,roll with family and friends, if you must have a kid adopt one and live life to it fullest, nothing in this world is guaranteed, your wife today may bring about the downfall of your tomorrow.

As for me, I've never even dreamt of me marrying... If it comes No Wahala.

- Valar Morghulis.
babe you your post is totally of the bulls eye here,we taking about marriage and u there bringing in something else
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by boxypane(m): 7:45am On May 12, 2015
sameer1212:
She is a very stu*pid girl. angry
Why u put "*" for middle of Stupid.
She IS STUPIDED sef. Let her go get a B.Sc who'd make her a Pacqiao By a Mayweather
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by clemz88(m): 7:46am On May 12, 2015
ogawisdom:

Sorry bro only frustrated ppl n ndi iti attend poly lipsrsealed

Poly is sooo inferior to unis in Nigeria u won't understand this until u start searching for work. Attending poly nw is a fatal mistake. By d way is it nt university graduates dt serve as poly lecturers n few Msc holders but in uni u ve mainly PhD holders n profs cool

All polys shld stop doing hnd bc its useless n give only ond which shld give direct entry to unis

In my office HND holders r treated as if they ve olevel certificate, I really pity them. It doesn't matter hw good they r d certificate is jst a prob, I kw one who is doing Bsc nw bc of d embarrassment d hnd has caused him undecided
eya pele . They are the one n not me. You can take your certificate to hell . Cert isn't my problem. The real deal is Favour from God. I laugh at you because you don't know that you are a slave to whom ever you are bragging about. Ur mates own there own business while you are here with your senseless head and certificate making noise . Don't worry when you are 100 you shall realize that youv been acting like an idio.t all your life.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 7:51am On May 12, 2015
redcliff:

Their capabilities have been duly judged and i made my comment based on my observations. I have met a few folks from the polytechnics and i would not mince words while saying things how it is. I do not care who attacks me or not. Whatever research you think has been done, i still iterate that poly graduates are not up to par in comparison with university graduates. However there are a few exceptions where there are brilliant chaps in polytechnics. I do not doubt that. In essence i am trying to say i have met alot of 'Anas' to make generalizations to the wider population of folks where Ana comes from.
look dude i dont really know if incourigeable stupidity you pocess or a boundless propensity to always exhibit your downsized level of cognition....so u mean wen a few uni student expresses themselves quite justifiably you now use that as an incentive to push your weak claims that they are more capable in that aspect than the poly grads,i suggest u see a brain surgeon and obviously i can pressume that ur area must be filled up with dullards n that includes the few polites n certainly,u dont go out far so u could meet intelligent polites who would give even wole shoyinka a run for his money or books anyhow you wanna look @ it.....
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by shukuratbaby: 7:56am On May 12, 2015
AMAZING MTN DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE
MTN ONLY

2GB - N1000

4G -N1800

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076, WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076 this advert applies to those staying in Ibadan alone
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 7:59am On May 12, 2015
ogawisdom:
Op don't blame d girl she had a choice n made one. Some other girl may nt marry u if u r nt a medical doctor, dts their choice tongue

Most ppl attend polytechnics bc they can't get 5 credits in their o level n failed Jamb severally. So polytecnics are so inferior to universities in Nigeria. I won't advice my enemy to attend polytecnic nw except u wanna do OND n use it as direct entry to UNI.

Personally I won't marry a female polytechnic graduate except she has PGD or MSC or in good employment

Bro, your opinion doesn't count on people like me. You feel you are better than others because you attended Uni, just continue deceiving yourself feeling u are better off than poly graduate when most of us are heading your type, even the once that graduated before me with BSc are reporting to me now, same course.

Remember; the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, nor bread to the wise, nor riches to the intelligent, nor favor to those with knowledge, but time and chance happen to them all, so I wont say I am too brilliant or too smart but its only God's favour on me.

Be wise Bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by ogawisdom(m): 8:00am On May 12, 2015
clemz88:
eya pele . They are the one n not me. You can take your certificate to hell . Cert isn't my problem. The real deal is Favour from God. I laugh at you because you don't know that you are a slave to whom ever you are bragging about. Ur mates own there own business while you are here with your senseless head and certificate making noise . Don't worry when you are 100 you shall realize that youv been acting like an idio.t all your life.

In ur next life if there is one strive nt to b a polytechnic I'd.iot grin

Read harder so u will pass ur waec n jamb in flying colours. Until then u go n nurse ur wounded life

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by ogawisdom(m): 8:03am On May 12, 2015
jonahmonda:

Bro, your opinion doesn't count on people like me. You feel you are better than others because you attended Uni, just continue deceiving yourself feeling u are better off than poly graduate when most of us are heading your type, even the once that graduated before me with BSc are reporting to me now, same course.

Remember; the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, nor bread to the wise, nor riches to the intelligent, nor favor to those with knowledge, but time and chance happen to them all, so I wont say I am too brilliant or too smart but its only God's favour on me.

Be wise Bro.

There r very few n lucky exceptions n u shld b one. Goodluck bro
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 8:08am On May 12, 2015
kenex4ever:
u almost made sense
which one is the almost for there
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Abbey2sam(m): 8:08am On May 12, 2015
redcliff:

so what you mean to say is that there are no university student like this

and you're a uni graduate ?

I graduated from a Polytechnic and I'm proud to say it..
it won't stop me from achieving my goals in life

back to topic,
you can imagine how shallow minded she is
with mentalities like this ^NIGERIA ^Can never move forward
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by stan241(m): 8:13am On May 12, 2015
ogawisdom:

In ur next life if there is one strive nt to b a polytechnic I'd.iot grin

Read harder so u will pass ur waec n jamb in flying colours. Until then u go n nurse ur wounded life
In all honesty you sound like a kid I'm sorry if you find that offensive though, man poly or uni its all about what you have upstairs, i could easily count over a 100 folks from uni days who God help us they tried to construct a correct sentence, still didn't mean they weren't brilliant though, its all about grace and what God says you will be cus in the end its just "paper" and anyone who discriminates a poly student from one who attended a university is a "racist", surely there is more to life than the school you attended what with all the jobless youths both uni and poly roaming the streets looking for jobs, your orientation needs to change ASAP
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by choplex(f): 8:14am On May 12, 2015
1stola:
Mumu pride
Aregbeshola (Osun state governor) only to mention few is a polytechnic graduate.
Is it the Aregbesola I know that has refused to pay workers their 6 months salaries? Well, my lips are sealed if he is a perfect example of polytechnic graduate.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by njoku10(m): 8:24am On May 12, 2015
redcliff:
Although there is nothing wrong with marrying poly graduates but in a way i dont blame the girl because most poly graduates and their level of civility speaks a whole lot of the ills in the poly education system. Most of them find it hard to compose coherent english statements and they find english really hard, coupled with their level of reasoning. They make alot of grammatical blunders and they are just too razz. Except for one of them i know which is a girl.

P.s: for everyone looking to find grammtical faults in my writeup, keep on searching. I know i made a few of them and they are typos and this is a forum comment not an official memo!*

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by njoku10(m): 8:25am On May 12, 2015
redcliff:
Although there is nothing wrong with marrying poly graduates but in a way i dont blame the girl because most poly graduates and their level of civility speaks a whole lot of the ills in the poly education system. Most of them find it hard to compose coherent english statements and they find english really hard, coupled with their level of reasoning. They make alot of grammatical blunders and they are just too razz. Except for one of them i know which is a girl.

P.s: for everyone looking to find grammtical faults in my writeup, keep on searching. I know i made a few of them and they are typos and this is a forum comment not an official memo!*

I have never seen a goat like u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Odaveboy(m): 8:35am On May 12, 2015
Diamby:
who told you that gov aregbe was a radio repairer?I know aregbe went to poly ibadan and he his an engineer.I think there is a lot of ignorance flying around here.The other guy was saying poly grds don't speak good english,i ask is it the uni you went to that makes u speak good english or self development?I graduated from a poly with lower and am now in a university with a GPA close to first class so whats this fuse about been a university graduate.
.......tell them bro...
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by kenex4ever(m): 8:40am On May 12, 2015
booqee:
which one is the almost for there
u made complete sense but I was just in trouble mood then. Sorry
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by xcesswag(m): 8:42am On May 12, 2015
clemz88:
polytechnic ke......laye in kiss Daniels voice.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 8:45am On May 12, 2015
Poster, that is not her true reason.

Ladies are fond of " When you want to hang a dog, call it a bad name "..

She does not just want to marry him, so she has to search for a flimpsy reason.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 8:46am On May 12, 2015
ogawisdom:

There r very few n lucky exceptions n u shld b one. Goodluck bro

There are many, it's only myopic minds that think there very few.

Grow up Bro. No offence!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by awa(m): 8:46am On May 12, 2015
@gbl01:

After reading you, I felt very happy because your comment is on point.

Thanks for making my day....

gbl01:

Damn! Dude, your initial paragraph was awkward. There are people who never went to ANY school and they speak intelligently. It's not usually about Polytechnic or University, apparently both institutions produces genius(as) and mediocre(s).

That being said, research has shown that those University graduates attacking their Polytechnic counterparts are usually dull and suffering from inferiority complex... Same with the Polytechnic Graduates who feel inferior and depressed about it, as the 'geniuses' produced by the Polytechnics are usually in heavy competition with their University counterpart.

Do not judge A man by his qualifications but by his capabilities.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 8:50am On May 12, 2015
kenex4ever:
u made complete sense but I was just in trouble mood then. Sorry
lol trouble maker
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by xcesswag(m): 8:51am On May 12, 2015
d fact still remains dat 'most ' poly students didn't av d requirement to gain admission into d university. Polytechnic is d other plan na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) / With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32? / When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.