Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate (37279 Views)

Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / She Says She Wont Marry Her Rich Boyfriend Cos She Doesn't Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by darelar(m): 8:56am On May 12, 2015
Her type will end up marrying a school cert.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by kenex4ever(m): 9:03am On May 12, 2015
booqee:
lol trouble maker
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by lurlah2014(f): 9:18am On May 12, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Daniel shared his story on Twitter earlier on today. Continues below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/nigerian-lady-refuses-to-marry.html
she must be a gold digger. men beware
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by multifranky1: 9:23am On May 12, 2015
we are here again. FC Barcelona TAKES on Bayern Munich. which is your favorite team.support your favourite team. i believe these two teams are great. but wait a minute, we could earn ourselves cash by just visiting https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate106533 to register for free. you can fund YOUR account through your ATM. lots of cash to be WON
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by tunnary(m): 9:30am On May 12, 2015
Some gurls r so foolish. She may get marriad late to someone who didnt even attend a higer instituition. I hate gurls for dis. No wonder they've got fish brain.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by tunnary(m): 9:32am On May 12, 2015
darelar:
Her type will end up marrying a school cert.
Precisely wat i mean

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Ephemmm: 9:45am On May 12, 2015
choplex:
Is it the Aregbesola I know that has refused to pay workers their 6 months salaries? Well, my lips are sealed if he is a perfect example of polytechnic graduate.

Oyedepo is an OND holder
Sam Adeyemi is an HND holder
Ogun State governor is an HND holder
Oyo State governor is an HND holder
Bill Gate dropped out of school
Nice withdrew from UNILAG while in 200level

You are a shame to your certificate if you believe attending University has made you to be on top of the world over Polytechnics counterparts.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 9:57am On May 12, 2015
These species caller girls are flawed
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 9:57am On May 12, 2015
These species called girls are flawed
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by kabshina(m): 10:08am On May 12, 2015
redcliff:
Although there is nothing wrong with marrying poly graduates but in a way i dont blame the girl because most poly graduates and their level of civility speaks a whole lot of the ills in the poly education system. Most of them find it hard to compose coherent english statements and they find english really hard, coupled with their level of reasoning. They make alot of grammatical blunders and they are just too razz. Except for one of them i know which is a girl.

In the western world, polytechnics are even rated higher that universities because these set of folks have hands on experience on the job than university graduates who focus mainly on theories. What more can a company ask for than for someone who has hands on experience on the job.

With that being said, i really would not start something i cannot finish so i expected that she did not even take the relationship to the marriage level if she knew she was not interested in him because of his academic qualification.

P.s: for everyone looking to find grammtical faults in my writeup, keep on searching. I know i made a few of them and they are typos and this is a forum comment not an official memo!*

Dude,
I think you got it wrong by using "compose coherent English statement" to distinguish between a HND and B.Sc. holders,
I think it has a lot to do with your background i.e. your parents, neighbors and your primary school education. A university graduate with poor primary school education would also be affected by the syndrome of speaking sound English language in Nigeria. Some HND holders are far better than B.Sc. but because of our bad tertiary education in the country. it worsen the case of qualification standard

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by soleexx(m): 10:16am On May 12, 2015
redcliff:
Although there is nothing wrong with marrying poly graduates but in a way i dont blame the girl because most poly graduates and their level of civility speaks a whole lot of the ills in the poly education system. Most of them find it hard to compose coherent english statements and they find english really hard, coupled with their level of reasoning. They make alot of grammatical blunders and they are just too razz. Except for one of them i know which is a girl.

In the western world, polytechnics are even rated higher that universities because these set of folks have hands on experience on the job than university graduates who focus mainly on theories. What more can a company ask for than for someone who has hands on experience on the job.

With that being said, i really would not start something i cannot finish so i expected that she did not even take the relationship to the marriage level if she knew she was not interested in him because of his academic qualification.

P.s: for everyone looking to find grammtical faults in my writeup, keep on searching. I know i made a few of them and they are typos and this is a forum comment not an official memo!*

You are Very Very stupid
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Lordbinsmar: 10:23am On May 12, 2015
Bill gate never went to a University,but now he is the world richest man,Albert estein went to Polytechnic Of Munich,but he later lectured at HAVARD,Charles Lecobucier went to a Polytechnic,but today he is the most greatest ARCHITECT of all time,Nikolas tesla began his career at a polytechnic,but he later a drop out of school,but today he is on of the greatest ENGINEER OF ALL TIME......also most tertiary institution in europe and Asia are all Technical not theoritical orienteted e.g Technical Univesity Of Munich,MADRID,Polytechnic University Of Instanbul,China e.t.c......also most of the best research institution in the world e.g Havard,STANFORD Univesity,MIT,CALIFONIA INSTITUTE OF TECH e.t.c are all based on european polytechic model,that is why you see a secondary school graduate in china,europe building and making technological device,and a Nigerian Elect/elect University Graduate will not be able to assemble a simple electric CIRCUIT.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by hotwax: 10:23am On May 12, 2015
Its real. I met a lady like that few years ago.

The mumu is still unemployed till now. She hides when she sees me .

No be by certificate my brother. Its in an economic messed up society that people don't make it without without university.

This country where master holders are applying for driver.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by clemz88(m): 10:25am On May 12, 2015
ogawisdom:

In my next life if there is one ill strive nt to b a polytechnic I'd.iot

I will Read harder so i will pass my waec n jamb in flying colours. I know av been a dunce and an idi.ot .I will go n nurse my wounded life because no body cares about me. I hope to hag my self to end all my miseries.
[email][quote author=ogawisdom post=33652454]
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 10:33am On May 12, 2015
boxypane:

Why u put "*" for middle of Stupid.
She IS STUPIDED sef. Let her go get a B.Sc who'd make her a Pacqiao By a Mayweather
LOL...
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Zeke1(m): 10:44am On May 12, 2015
The truth of the matter is that the lady was not meant for the guy. i have seen ladies married to guys that didn't even attend any of the institutions Poly or Uni. So i will say she was not meant for the guy. As for the guy, you move on and God will bring to you your bone of bone and flesh of flesh. Take care.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by toluine56(m): 10:44am On May 12, 2015
redcliff:

Toluine, a poly graduate says this first part is totally trash.
There's no single truth in this. And as for the girl, hope it's not what am thinking?
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by malonephill(m): 10:49am On May 12, 2015
babyosisi:
It's her choice
Nothing wrong with that
what have been wanting to read.

Thanks ma'am
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nickymezor(f): 11:00am On May 12, 2015
Wat an excuse. .. So lame angry. She no try @ all...I don't think she was madly in love wit him in d first place.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by toluine56(m): 11:02am On May 12, 2015
kenex4ever:
no offense, but most graduates from south west universities, apart from lagos state n probably ogun does not know how to use present and past tenses. *fact.
Only this guy I quoted is allowed to quote me. Else thunder go fire sombori
guy u dey find trouble oh.
Hw bout oau ife, futa akure, unilorin, to mention a few.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by toluine56(m): 11:12am On May 12, 2015
ogawisdom:
Op don't blame d girl she had a choice n made one. Some other girl may nt marry u if u r nt a medical doctor, dts their choice tongue

Most ppl attend polytechnics bc they can't get 5 credits in their o level n failed Jamb severally. So polytecnics are so inferior to universities in Nigeria. I won't advice my enemy to attend polytecnic nw except u wanna do OND n use it as direct entry to UNI.

Personally I won't marry a female polytechnic graduate except she has PGD or MSC or in good employment
Thats what you think anyway. I attended a poly cos evn tho i met up with d pume cutoff...wasnt still admitted..you know man 'o man tinx..i knw many others lyk that..ur point isnt valid.

As for d second part, its ur choice.
So long as she's not ugly, she's well articulated, informed, has at least HND....we're gud to go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by ogawisdom(m): 11:44am On May 12, 2015
jonahmonda:

There are many, it's only myopic minds that think there very few.

Grow up Bro. No offence!

So u choosed a poly ahead of a uni, stop consoling urself with trash bc u made a big mistake attending d poly nonsense. Poly is way inferior to unis and r mostly attended by non uni materials ie those dt can't make make 5credits in olevel n pass jamb.most of ur lecturers even chief lecturers r uni graduates dt alone speaks volume, hw then do u rob shoulders with ur lecturers ie uni graduates
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by ogawisdom(m): 11:53am On May 12, 2015
stan241:
In all honesty you sound like a kid I'm sorry if you find that offensive though, man poly or uni its all about what you have upstairs, i could easily count over a 100 folks from uni days who God help us they tried to construct a correct sentence, still didn't mean they weren't brilliant though, its all about grace and what God says you will be cus in the end its just "paper" and anyone who discriminates a poly student from one who attended a university is a "racist", surely there is more to life than the school you attended what with all the jobless youths both uni and poly roaming the streets looking for jobs, your orientation needs to change ASAP

Bottomline is dt poly is inferior to unis. Uni graduates serve as lecturers to all u poly idi.ots
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by stan241(m): 11:57am On May 12, 2015
ogawisdom:

Bottomline is dt poly is inferior to unis. Uni graduates serve as lecturers to all u poly idi.ots
lols bros the school one attends doesn't equate to being inferior or not its a personal trait and to clarify I'm a university graduate but that doesn't becloud my sense of reasoning
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by kenex4ever(m): 12:11pm On May 12, 2015
toluine56:

guy u dey find trouble oh.
Hw bout oau ife, futa akure, unilorin, to mention a few.
I know it's not all true but I noticed it a lot when I served in kwara, though my frnds and most others were nt like that. But that's what I noticed, the southeast graduates had terrible igbo accent while d south west graduates had a little of yoruba accent but kept using present and past tenses wrongly.
Just what me n most of my frnds observed.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by holicalpha(m): 12:18pm On May 12, 2015
Smartestelvis:
babe you your post is totally of the bulls eye here,we taking about marriage and u there bringing in something else
nigga, you should visit the doctor since you can't quite understand what I typed.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by holicalpha(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2015
duduade:
no mind them, depressed humans. .
hehehe
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by toluine56(m): 12:37pm On May 12, 2015
kenex4ever:
I know it's not all true but I noticed it a lot when I served in kwara, though my frnds and most others were nt like that. But that's what I noticed, the southeast graduates had terrible igbo accent while d south west graduates had a little of yoruba accent but kept using present and past tenses wrongly.
Just what me n most of my frnds observed.
thats hw u identify our village brought ups...their use of tense iz terrible..lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by kenex4ever(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2015
toluine56:

thats hw u identify our village brought ups...their use of tense iz terrible..lol
thank God u understood what I Meant in d first place,
Some guys for don dey cuss me since.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by MacDanielz(m): 1:35pm On May 12, 2015
Bleep the lady!!!!! Well, tho' am not proud to say this but at least I wonna say it so e'rybody can know Universities are really overrated......The first JAMB I did, I got 231, post jamb I got 60 but no admission and thank God I was wise enough to go to the poly ryt from then. The second one I did, I scored 256, post utme 72 yet no admission (for medicine) where others who scored 55, even 38 were offered admission into medicine, what's the point?? Many of us that were admitted into the poly fared better than those admitted into the uni in JAMB n PUTME........Now am furthering with my HND (Physics Electronics) coz now I really realize dat universities are really overrated. And to those Uni graduates ranting 'bou English, Bleep y'all coz I've seen students whose English is very whack but guess what, they're super brilliant. I don't discriminate but if need be, I do. Ryt here in poly, we do our projects ourselves n guess what tha Bleep, we also defend it in front of external, I mean external invigilators from any part of Nigeria...........I hate to say this; unis are for fashion, few students are serious there while polys, permit me to say, are for serious minded folks, not all of us tho' but I think the percentage here is greater than the uni........Don't even mention unis whr poly graduates are (as far as it's science which is practical oriented) coz some of us are better than many of them.........Plus this last thing pls, as a University Physics Electronics graduate who CAN NOT point a diode in the midst of various electronics component, says he's never seen it, WTF??!!!!! what tha hell can u say about that it's really discouraging coz am sure no poly student will say dat coz he won't even make it past the first semester of the first year if he/she doesn't know it........All said, we're one, bring us the theories (paper works) n let's turn them into life (machines), it's complementary........I love both but we're better @FEDPOLYILARO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 12, 2015
holicalpha:
nigga, you should visit the doctor since you can't quite understand what I typed.
sorry bae,i tot u were one to be corrected wen u makes unintentional errors but it sims u have a ropensity n obviously,nack for dat...
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Abidex45: 2:00pm On May 12, 2015
holicalpha:
First of all.

That dude should be trashed for been depressed for over 6months because a lady wouldn't marry him

Second

Don't know why marriage is so hyped in some parts of the world (don't wanna say Nigeria)

Get a Job,roll with family and friends, if you must have a kid adopt one and live life to it fullest, nothing in this world is guaranteed, your wife today may bring about the downfall of your tomorrow.

As for me, I've never even dreamt of me marrying... If it comes No Wahala.

- Valar Morghulis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? / With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32? / When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.