Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,961 members, 7,799,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I (36341 Views)

I Suspect My Mom Is Cheating, Help Me!! / My Mom Is Missing / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by ikombe: 9:33pm On May 12, 2015
vichks:
Mummy's boy, see the way you carried her handbag, but your mom's makeup though lipsrsealed undecided
that make up dey fear me grin
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by bogolobango(m): 9:33pm On May 12, 2015
Chai see mummy make up
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 12, 2015
vichks:
Mummy's boy, see the way you carried her handbag, but your mom's makeup though lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by ovie8200: 9:34pm On May 12, 2015
So why posted it here. What are we supposed to do it.
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by chillybrandy(f): 9:34pm On May 12, 2015
You look good.
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:35pm On May 12, 2015
Nice pics.

Ifa bless yall.

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 12, 2015
I don't see any swag. Anyways good one for u mmys boi. #familiesrock
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 12, 2015
Hmmm.. Proud of your mum & yoU

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by mercielizzie(f): 9:39pm On May 12, 2015
qbd2:
I don't see any swag. Anyways good one for u mmys boi. #familiesrock
roundcoma:
which swagg
vichks:
MizMyColi:
You such a handsome looking young man.
I like your Mom's frame too.
Though the cake's much on her face, but I think she has an effortlessly gentle spirit which doesn't take an effort to see either.
vichks:
Kii shey gbogbo nkan toju ba ri, lenu man so.
It is not everything seen by the eyes , that the mouth reports! #CoolFaces

5 Likes

Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Teenaira: 9:39pm On May 12, 2015
Thank GOD for you. Don't have a mum again. It sure pains. Believe me the tears don't ever dry.
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Gmbmyhero: 9:40pm On May 12, 2015
Old mama, heavy make up. Mama no wan old. Any which way, she dey find husband? Or why d young girls make up. Abi she be goldie ni
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Teenaira: 9:40pm On May 12, 2015
Thank GOD for you. Don't have a mum again. It sure pains. Believe me the tears don't ever dry.
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 12, 2015
PLS ignore d silly comments... nice pics.. cheers
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by LEXYCOM: 9:44pm On May 12, 2015
Chai.......I for talk my mind now, but I can't because she is ur mother
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by VickyRotex(f): 9:46pm On May 12, 2015
Your mum is beautiful!!!

I love her gele and neck bead. kiss kiss

May Mummy reap the fruit of her labour in good health and due season.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 12, 2015
mercielizzie:

Kii shey gbogbo nkan toju ba ri, lenu man so.
It is not everything seen by the eyes , that the mouth reports! #CoolFaces
Funny, u know if u want to make it in life u have to be open to criticism. If they've mentioned that its cos they want the op to know dat his topic title doesn't describe d content well enough
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 12, 2015
Gmbmyhero:
Old mama, heavy make up. Mama no wan old. Any which way, she dey find husband? Or why d young girls make up. Abi she be goldie ni
What's wrong with u, ur post is just so insultive. U sef get mama for housenah

2 Likes

Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by creepsyme(f): 9:48pm On May 12, 2015
Tapout:

[size=20pt] grin bro such things are meant to be ignored embarassed[/size]
lols
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 12, 2015
Teenaira:

Ohj, sorry for u.
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Mishydoo(m): 9:54pm On May 12, 2015
Wch kain If-U-dnt-hv-smthn-gud-to-say-shut-da-fuq-up kain of thread be this ni?!

On front Page!!!
@Mod u kw ds wnt exceed two pages ryt?
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by boynigeria(m): 9:55pm On May 12, 2015
wow, so much make up
looking like she bath with silver

Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by creamylicious(f): 10:03pm On May 12, 2015
ahsekeena:
Lol...cool

Op...some of the people saying "see her make up" no get mama for house,some don't even know their mothers.

Sadly,I can't remember me or any of my siblings taking pictures with my mum looking so carefree.
I see people holding their mothers,hugging them but I can't do that with my parents. I have both parents alive but we don't rap like that.
seriously you are not alone. maybe marriage would make parents n us become best of friends
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by matrixme(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2015
I just wanted to appreciate the fact that Nairaland Front page has become very democratic lately. We should see more of these often, not topics that are meant to sell ads faster (hehehehe)
Nice pics BTW

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by TDonald: 10:10pm On May 12, 2015
And this made FP..... smh for the mods

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by GodwinTobi(m): 10:14pm On May 12, 2015
hypocrisy n sycophancy will kill many pple.... let d truth told.... d make up in d second pix is too loud.... anyway nice pix
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 12, 2015
creamylicious:
seriously you are not alone. maybe marriage would make parents n us become best of friends

Maybe
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by hottest111: 10:22pm On May 12, 2015
lilmax:
Okay
must u comment ? undecided
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Raysly(m): 10:23pm On May 12, 2015
Na only edo people dey do dis kind thing swag gini lipsrsealed
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by vision2050: 10:25pm On May 12, 2015
where is idowuogbo? I miss her
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by lilmax(m): 10:27pm On May 12, 2015
hottest111:

must u comment ? undecided
yes undecided
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Roon9(m): 10:27pm On May 12, 2015
vichks:
who be this 1 Abeg swerve

My friend stop exuding unrivalled stu.pidity abeg...

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by hottest111: 10:30pm On May 12, 2015
Teenaira:

Take heart pal ....I knw how it feels

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness / Mummy In The House!!! Lets Discuss Our Babies Food Here. / Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.