Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,602 members, 7,770,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:51 AM

The Reason For The Barriers. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reason For The Barriers. (336 Views)

Is Abuse An Acceptable Reason For Divorce? / Christianity; The Reason For Science / Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reason For The Barriers. by uchkochi(m): 11:19pm On May 11, 2015
THE REASON FOR THE BARRIERS.

THE BARRIERS ARE THERE BECAUSE OF THE GREAT DOORS OF OPPORTUNITIES GOD HAS PLACED BEFORE YOU.THE CLOSER YOU GET THE STRONGER THE OPPOSITION AND RESISTANCE.FOR INSTANCE YOU ALL KNOW THAT IN A FOOTBALL FIELD OF PLAY NO ONE CHASES THE MAN WITHOUT THE BALL,THE MOMENT YOU PICK THE BALL YOU BECOME AN OBJECT OF ATTACK,THE ATTACK INCREASES WHEN YOU TAKE THAT FOOTBALL TO BOX 18. SO IT IS WITH LIFE ONCE YOU ARE WITH THE BALL OF YOUR DESTINY BE READY TO FACE OPPOSITIONS.I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED THAT WHEN THE BARRIERS INCREASES THEN MY MIRACLE IS CLOSER.SO I REMAIN PERSISTENT,DETERMINED AND FAITHFUL.THE TRUTH IS THIS; NO MATTER THE OPPOSITION ONCE YOUR FAITH IS DETERMINED YOU CANNOT FAIL.BECAUSE IN NO TIME OPPOSITIONS WILL GIVE UP ON YOU.I SEE EVERY OPPOSITION TAKING YOU TO YOUR UP-POSITION IN JESUS NAME.

(1) (Reply)

The Mission Of The Storm / Thanksgiving / Holiness Or Hell Official Music Video HD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.