Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Lets Reminisce About Our Childhood - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lets Reminisce About Our Childhood (906 Views)

17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Reminisce About Our Childhood by adorablepepple(f): 11:47pm On May 11, 2015
When I was young we went to visit an aunt,so I went to her kitchen to drink water, that's how I saw her food time table it was so fascinating chai smiley ,everyday I will eat chIcken shocked,that feeling was everlasting couldn't stop looking at the food -table, if I stayed there I will be having ice-cream thrice a week, Kai after drinking water for 20minuites while staring at the food time-table I decided to tell my mum to allow me come over to my aunts place for hols cheesy,my mum too was Happy to hear that because she once asked me to go there but I refused den because her dressing is always abnormal n she appears strict embarassed .
Anyway I went there ready to enjoy myself, BTW she has 3 kids,I got there and I was shown a room to put my things and it was time for lunch and I was served rice n stew no chicken angry, mixed all d rice together still no meat or chicken hian! I ate the rice Sha still waiting for the chicken to come but after eating no meat or chicken ,fine I accepted it like that, when it was time for dinner It was eba n Okro ,if u see the okro no be here oooo it was very watery, no fish, no meat, no small small pomo Kai I wanted to cry, I wanted to run to the kitchen n check the food time-table but I was fixed to the dining chair and continue eating my eba n drinking the okro soup. The following morning she woke us up very early around 5.30am then morning devotion started hnmmmmmm no be small thing her husband was the pastor,my aunt was the choir mistress and the kids did back up. Anyway after that we did house chores till 11am before we had our bath and eat sad, my eyes was red Ehn, guess What the breakfast /lunch was.......
akara n plenty tasteless pap......seeing this meal I got fed up, that's how this trend continued for the following 3days so i decided to ask the kids y they were not following the food time-table in the kitchen, that's when I got the shock of my life,the last born Juliet answered me with her mouth filled with strong pomo ,she said "that food time-table is not our own ooo,we met it there when we packed into this house ooo n mummy told us not to remove it" and I was like angry immediately I fell seriously sick .....the following day my mum came to pick me cheesy
Pls add yours
Re: Lets Reminisce About Our Childhood by gracile(f): 12:07am On May 12, 2015
lol... LONGATROAT is bad!
grin grin
Re: Lets Reminisce About Our Childhood by Nobody: 12:13am On May 12, 2015
***falls from ukwu idala***
U dey chicken to chop abi, serves u right
Smh in slowmotion.!!
Re: Lets Reminisce About Our Childhood by adorablepepple(f): 12:41am On May 12, 2015
gracile:
lol... LONGATROAT is bad!
grin grin
I know right cheesy
Re: Lets Reminisce About Our Childhood by adorablepepple(f): 12:42am On May 12, 2015
grayht:
***falls from ukwu idala***

U dey chicken to chop abi, serves u right

Smh in slowmotion.!!
Lol
Re: Lets Reminisce About Our Childhood by donbenedict(m): 3:59am On May 12, 2015
Bak then I used to be a mischief. Thr was ds gurl in my primary school, one good day she wanted to go and poo, so I and my other mischief frnd went to peep her pooin in d toilet.. Lool I saw her dry ass.. grin. So wen it was my turn to peep, as I was peepin, our headteacher caught us redhanded, and askd us wat we whr doin, she found out dat thr was a girl in the toilet cuz she came out..

U should knw wat happend next

Flogging!!!!!!! cry
Re: Lets Reminisce About Our Childhood by adorablepepple(f): 11:32am On May 12, 2015
donbenedict:
Bak then I used to be a mischief. Thr was ds gurl in my primary school, one good day she wanted to go and poo, so I and my other mischief frnd went to peep her pooin in d toilet.. Lool I saw her dry ass.. grin. So wen it was my turn to peep, as I was peepin, our headteacher caught us redhanded, and askd us wat we whr doin, she found out dat thr was a girl in the toilet cuz she came out..

U should knw wat happend next

Flogging!!!!!!! cry
Lmao!!!!
Re: Lets Reminisce About Our Childhood by winetapper: 11:58am On May 12, 2015
when my parents be cautioning me not to sing and dance do me -p square i would think dey dont want me to have joy grin
Re: Lets Reminisce About Our Childhood by adorablepepple(f): 3:33am On May 13, 2015
winetapper:
when my parents be cautioning me not to sing and dance do me -p square i would think dey dont want me to have joy grin
Lol
Re: Lets Reminisce About Our Childhood by Ewuro4: 5:44am On May 13, 2015
OP that serves you right cheesy grin....

Happened when I was in Junior high school:

School closing bell rang and our normal routine was to walk to the gate , wait for our driver to pick us up there.

Waited over an hour in the scalding late afternoon sun , no sign of a car. So we went back in the school compound to wait under the tree to cool off.

Another hr passed and the driver drove in the school and honked us to RUN angry , I was so pissed and unknown to me that the principal was in the building behind the tree we had waited , I carelessly blurted a rude statement and next voice I heard shocked the heck out of me "you, come here" .. The principal himself shocked shocked shocked

"You spoilt kids don't have any respect for your employees, gonna teach you a lesson today" he flogged me as if he had a grudge with my pop. He hit me so hard I was sorry for him.
And guess what, I didn't cry one bit. angry grin grin ( Eran iya grin)

The driver asked what the matter was lipsrsealed He wanted to park & ask the principal but I obliged. lipsrsealed

I will never forget that day. Ever.
Re: Lets Reminisce About Our Childhood by dims95(m): 2:28pm On May 13, 2015
adorablepepple:
When I was young we went to visit an aunt,so I went to her kitchen to drink water, that's how I saw her food time table it was so fascinating chai smiley ,everyday I will eat chIcken shocked,that feeling was everlasting couldn't stop looking at the food -table, if I stayed there I will be having ice-cream thrice a week, Kai after drinking water for 20minuites while staring at the food time-table I decided to tell my mum to allow me come over to my aunts place for hols cheesy,my mum too was Happy to hear that because she once asked me to go there but I refused den because her dressing is always abnormal n she appears strict embarassed .
Anyway I went there ready to enjoy myself, BTW she has 3 kids,I got there and I was shown a room to put my things and it was time for lunch and I was served rice n stew no chicken angry, mixed all d rice together still no meat or chicken hian! I ate the rice Sha still waiting for the chicken to come but after eating no meat or chicken ,fine I accepted it like that, when it was time for dinner It was eba n Okro ,if u see the okro no be here oooo it was very watery, no fish, no meat, no small small pomo Kai I wanted to cry, I wanted to run to the kitchen n check the food time-table but I was fixed to the dining chair and continue eating my eba n drinking the okro soup. The following morning she woke us up very early around 5.30am then morning devotion started hnmmmmmm no be small thing her husband was the pastor,my aunt was the choir mistress and the kids did back up. Anyway after that we did house chores till 11am before we had our bath and eat sad, my eyes was red Ehn, guess What the breakfast /lunch was.......
akara n plenty tasteless pap......seeing this meal I got fed up, that's how this trend continued for the following 3days so i decided to ask the kids y they were not following the food time-table in the kitchen, that's when I got the shock of my life,the last born Juliet answered me with her mouth filled with strong pomo ,she said "that food time-table is not our own ooo,we met it there when we packed into this house ooo n mummy told us not to remove it" and I was like angry immediately I fell seriously sick .....the following day my mum came to pick me cheesy
Pls add yours
hehe, na God catch you der, Eyah sorry. grin
Re: Lets Reminisce About Our Childhood by adorablepepple(f): 2:52pm On May 13, 2015
Ewuro4:
OP that serves you right cheesy grin....

Happened when I was in Junior high school:

School closing bell rang and our normal routine was to walk to the gate , wait for our driver to pick us up there.

Waited over an hour in the scalding late afternoon sun , no sign of a car. So we went back in the school compound to wait under the tree to cool off.

Another hr passed and the driver drove in the school and honked us to RUN angry , I was so pissed and unknown to me that the principal was in the building behind the tree we had waited , I carelessly blurted a rude statement and next voice I heard shocked the heck out of me "you, come here" .. The principal himself shocked shocked shocked

"You spoilt kids don't have any respect for your employees, gonna teach you a lesson today" he flogged me as if he had a grudge with my pop. He hit me so hard I was sorry for him.
And guess what, I didn't cry one bit. angry grin grin ( Eran iya grin)

The driver asked what the matter was lipsrsealed He wanted to park & ask the principal but I obliged. lipsrsealed

I will never forget that day. Ever.

cheesy God catch u too
Re: Lets Reminisce About Our Childhood by Ewuro4: 1:27am On May 14, 2015
adorablepepple:

cheesy God catch u too

I know right undecided grin
Re: Lets Reminisce About Our Childhood by breadplanets(f): 7:22am On May 14, 2015
op oooo hahahahahahaha my belle o. Longa longa u wan chop shicken everyday.
Anyway my mom really suffered for my hand cos despite being female i was very mischievous. Ive always loved cooking so one sunny afternoon all d female kids in my compound decided to graduate from cooking with sand to the main thing. I brought rice sm brought tomato salt etc. Na so we started cooking under the backyard staircase. Come and see rich jollof rice like that bubbling in our big tin tomato pot. The aroma was heavenly. We were just chattering like birds. I didnt know when my mom came back and the aroma brought her to where we were. She just quietly stood there watching us. Me being the overall chef was busy moving up and down giving instructions on top less that 2 cups rice. Our neighbours daughter saw her first and gave me a sign. When i turned and saw her the shock turned me to stone. Wehehehehehehehe.... When i defrosted i meekly followed her upstairs. She didnt shout or flog me o she was just looking at me with one kin expression on her face. The one wey pain me pass was that our massive pot of rice was finished by only one girl. The others ran away cos they felt my mom would tell their own parents but this particular girl was staying with her uncle so i guess she decided to eat first and chop cain later. Make she no lose on both ends na.
Re: Lets Reminisce About Our Childhood by adorablepepple(f): 7:40pm On May 16, 2015
breadplanets:
op oooo hahahahahahaha my belle o. Longa longa u wan chop shicken everyday.
Anyway my mom really suffered for my hand cos despite being female i was very mischievous. Ive always loved cooking so one sunny afternoon all d female kids in my compound decided to graduate from cooking with sand to the main thing. I brought rice sm brought tomato salt etc. Na so we started cooking under the backyard staircase. Come and see rich jollof rice like that bubbling in our big tin tomato pot. The aroma was heavenly. We were just chattering like birds. I didnt know when my mom came back and the aroma brought her to where we were. She just quietly stood there watching us. Me being the overall chef was busy moving up and down giving instructions on top less that 2 cups rice. Our neighbours daughter saw her first and gave me a sign. When i turned and saw her the shock turned me to stone. Wehehehehehehehe.... When i defrosted i meekly followed her upstairs. She didnt shout or flog me o she was just looking at me with one kin expression on her face. The one wey pain me pass was that our massive pot of rice was finished by only one girl. The others ran away cos they felt my mom would tell their own parents but this particular girl was staying with her uncle so i guess she decided to eat first and chop cain later. Make she no lose on both ends na.
Lmao

(1) (Reply)

Different Types Of Husbands / Origin Of ''ameboism'' / You Guys Just Need To Read This.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.