Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment (75935 Views)

Entry-level And Experince Vacancies At A Top Microfinance Bank (10 Positions) / Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Utchgirl(f): 5:58pm On May 12, 2015
phemywise:
pls guys followed the link but not accepting my password,kindly respond Asap thanks.

same here.

Plz u guys shld help
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by phemywise: 6:36pm On May 12, 2015
pls guys which one is postcode?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by olatricia(m): 9:27am On May 13, 2015
Helewud:
https://www.jobtrain.co.uk/accessbank/Register.aspx?JOBID=1 thats thr link hope it helps

Guy, wait. now that one has applied through the back door. Does it make any sense to queue for the 10:00 thing?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by olatricia(m): 10:03am On May 13, 2015
10.00 don knack again ooooo. and thing gooooooeeeeesssssss....... Yes! I Entered
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by olatricia(m): 10:05am On May 13, 2015
And...... asks for my e-mail and phone number.
I gave it to them sharp sharp
and the next thing i saw....

....please wait
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by olatricia(m): 10:05am On May 13, 2015
and am waiting...
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by fizanos(m): 10:07am On May 13, 2015
site is down
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by olatricia(m): 10:08am On May 13, 2015
and its 6mins past 10. am still waiting ...
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by olatricia(m): 10:10am On May 13, 2015
10:08;
10:09;
10:10 and .....
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by debraobas(f): 10:20am On May 13, 2015
Just failed d question been asked. Question: what astronaut wrote his his daughter name on moon.
And my ans was wrong,just google it nw and the ans is eugene cernan
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by olatricia(m): 10:22am On May 13, 2015
debraobas:
Just failed d question been asked. Question: what astronaut wrote his his daughter name on moon.

huuuuuurrhhh. why didnt u google it then now?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by olatricia(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2015
u are lucky atleast you got to get a question
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by kazzonline: 10:25am On May 13, 2015
debraobas:

Same question and i googled it, got the answer but cudnt finish uploding all my details, but acess bank is so funny, the expect you to load all your details and fill all those forms and answer the question just within 10 mins issokay, God dey watch dem in 3d
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by debraobas(f): 10:26am On May 13, 2015
olatricia:

huuuuuurrhhh. why didnt u google it then now?
am using my fone I can google @ d same tym
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by debraobas(f): 10:31am On May 13, 2015
kazzonline:

Same question and i googled it, got the answer but cudnt finish uploding all my details, but acess bank is so funny, the expect you to load all your details and fill all those forms and answer the question just within 10 mins issokay, God dey watch dem in 3d
I will keep trying my luck.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by funarosho(m): 11:50am On May 13, 2015
just finished d registration stuff. pray it work out fine sha. boys are not smilling atall. undecided
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by SenR(m): 1:40pm On May 13, 2015
DebbyD1:

I will assume we just bypassed the portal gate cos I just finished my application too and it was successful... Let's see how this pans out

It's sounds good to bye-pass, but don't you think there should be a reason why they want you to go through the access bank 10 mins job
Portal first.

I made my application through the 10mins access bank job portal. I logged into the site at about 9:40am and had to wait until 10am before I refreshed it. It opened up and asked me to key in my email address and phone number of which I did and then I submitted. Another page opened up and asked me an objective question with options, I clicked on one of the options which turned out to be correct and that was when i was referred to the Jobtrain Ltd site to complete my registration.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Utchgirl(f): 2:02pm On May 13, 2015
SenR:

It's sounds good to bye-pass, but don't you think there should be a reason why they want you to go through the access bank 10 mins job
Portal first.

I made my application through the 10mins access bank job portal. I logged into the site at about 9:40am and had to wait until 10am before I refreshed it. It opened up and asked me to key in my email address and phone number of which I did and then I submitted. Another page opened up and asked me an objective question with options, I clicked on one of the options which turned out to be correct and that was when i was referred to the Jobtrain Ltd site to complete my registration.

I applied wit out dt dia 10 mins portal n i hv evn received a confirmation mail 4rm dem. Plz does dt mean i went tru d wrong process as i wznt ask any question?
Shld i re- apply?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Vikkiboi(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2015
SenR:

Portal first.

exactly what i did and i got a mail from access bank immediately
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by DebbyD1(m): 2:29pm On May 13, 2015
SenR:

Portal first.

There are two ways to it, it's either the bypass will affect my application or not. So I'll just wait and see how it goes. Thanks for the info
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by SenR(m): 2:29pm On May 13, 2015
Utchgirl:

I applied wit out dt dia 10 mins portal n i hv evn received a confirmation mail 4rm dem. Plz does dt mean i went tru d wrong process as i wznt ask any question?
Shld i re- apply?

We'll I can't tell, since you said you received a confirmation email from access bank. But I believe they are aware that some people may want to boycott the 10mins site and apply.
Am only saying since there is a stipulated application process, is it not best we adhere to it!

Anyways no one knows just saying, so do not be disturbed ok.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by olatricia(m): 2:46pm On May 13, 2015
SenR:

We'll I can't tell, since you said you received a confirmation email from access bank. But I believe they are aware that some people may want to boycott the 10mins site and apply.
Am only saying since there is a stipulated application process, is it not best we adhere to it!

Am not disturbed in anyway... But T'will be easy for you to ask that question "is it not best we adhere to it?" becos you have been able to access the site, lucky to get the right answer to the question and fill up the entries. I bet if that had not happen, the next available option will appeal to you. As for me, it doesn't matter the means you use to obtain the end as long as ends meet. hakuna matata!!

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Utchgirl(f): 2:58pm On May 13, 2015
SenR:

kk

10x
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by coonett87: 3:31pm On May 13, 2015
I did mine yesterday and it loaded the 10 mins question session without any issue. Answered the question correctly and proceeded to the application stage which I completed successfully and submitted.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Sexychristeen(f): 8:37pm On May 13, 2015
I boycotted too oh. Bt will try n go tru the right passage tomorrow. Good night fellas
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Sexychristeen(f): 9:54am On May 14, 2015
Looks like access bank as moved to another site, due to the enormous response.

http://www.acceleratetv.com/1010/

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by cephsaidu(m): 10:21am On May 14, 2015
What question number is that? Because mine is blank
debraobas:
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by cephsaidu(m): 10:27am On May 14, 2015
Just did mine and passed. Proceeding to the next stage.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by gentlennenna: 10:30am On May 14, 2015
Pls someone should help me out...i was applying for dis access 10 mins job . i entered my number buh d reply i got was Please enter no more than NaN characters.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by opblow(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2015
I boycotted d reg too...but today @ exactly 10:15, luckily for me it went try but I tried to click on d returning applicant so as to know if my email is registered....mhen dem say ur email is nt registered....I dey confuse
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by bhusollar(f): 10:58am On May 14, 2015
I did the bypass 2 days ago and got a confirmation mail... And I was able to make the 10mins portal today, answered the question with the help of google. I didn't even bother going to the returning candidate, I just entered my details all over again, finished with it and got a mail again.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by victor101(m): 11:37am On May 14, 2015
bhusollar:
I did the bypass 2 days ago and got a confirmation mail... And I was able to make the 10mins portal today, answered the question with the help of google. I didn't even bother going to the returning candidate, I just entered my details all over again, finished with it and got a mail again.

House, Whats the age restriction for this recruitment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee / Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.