Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla (35846 Views)

Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) / Adorable Photo Of Anna Banna And Daughter / Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by Nuellah: 10:48am On May 12, 2015
For those of you who still had doubts that former MBGN queen Anna Ebiere is pregnant...here's an exclusive photo evidence. Spot the bump? The 20 year old beauty queen is expecting her first child with current high-life king, Flavour. The two lovebirds were spotted at a wedding in Enugu.

According to sources close to the couple, Anna is spending sometime with Flavour's mum in Enugu and will be going to New York soon to give birth. So Flavour will have two children from 2 Nigerian beauty queens. He welcomed a child with beauty queen Sandra Okagbue in September 2014.
http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2015/05/finally-photo-of-anna-banners-baby-bump.html

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by ginawest(f): 10:54am On May 12, 2015
where z d bump?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by Airforce1(m): 11:03am On May 12, 2015
Pregnancy fits her well

Anna baby, I wish you safe delivery

I think these baby mama thang should be encouraged
because it makes marriage less expensive

**cheers**

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by CountDracula(m): 11:07am On May 12, 2015
All these fake news. I don tire sef

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by Shortyy(f): 11:19am On May 12, 2015
#yawns.. #farts.. #walksaway

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by ojeffo: 11:47am On May 12, 2015
5TH
Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by okooloyun1(m): 11:47am On May 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by Inception(m): 11:47am On May 12, 2015
Anna! i used to have this strong feeling for you:

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by Nobody: 11:47am On May 12, 2015
OP, see ya mates dey win beauty queen
You na blind monkey award only you win
Congrats o

#abegwhereisthebelle?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by efilefun(m): 11:47am On May 12, 2015
Huh
Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by MOUA(m): 11:48am On May 12, 2015
Social media just helped these girls sign with Beyoncé
Three talented teenage girls were given an opportunity many aspiring artists dream of — and it’s thanks to the Queen Bey.

Siblings Chloe (17) and Halle Bailey (15) and another teen Sophie Beem were all
offered multiyear contracts for Beyoncé’s management company, Parkwood Entertainment, as reported by the New York Daily News.

Based on their contract, the Bailey sisters could bring in up to $1 million in advances if they record six or more albums for Parkwood.

watch video
Social media just helped these girls sign with Beyoncé
Three talented teenage girls were given an opportunity many aspiring artists dream of — and it’s thanks to the Queen Bey.

Siblings Chloe (17) and Halle Bailey (15) and another teen Sophie Beem were all
offered multiyear contracts for Beyoncé’s management company, Parkwood Entertainment, as reported by the New York Daily News.

Based on their contract, the Bailey sisters could bring in up to $1 million in advances if they record six or more albums for Parkwood.

watch video
>>>http://www.mouaue.com/2015/05/social-media-just-helped-these-girls.html

Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by sirugos(m): 11:48am On May 12, 2015
I didn't see anything..... Walk out from the trend

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by Built2last: 11:48am On May 12, 2015
Call it secularism, modernism, civilization or trends....It is morally, culturally and reliously wrong to have children outside wedluck.

They have garnished it to mean ''Baby Mama''....

Call it as it is. FORNICATION.....

Stop this madness...we will soon have children all over who can't trace their fathers and will turn to miscreants and hunt all of us.

nuff said

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by Nobody: 11:48am On May 12, 2015
mtcheeeew
Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by onyekakingsley(m): 11:50am On May 12, 2015
lollz.....the kinda news that hit front page these days sef.....

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by andyanders: 11:50am On May 12, 2015
ginawest:
where z d bump?

Ask the op very well. Unless he/she has another kind of lens used in viewing the so called pregnancy because I have not seen anything.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by shachris02: 11:50am On May 12, 2015
okay. Next
Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by bobcharly(m): 11:51am On May 12, 2015
Abeg who help me see all these Aboki wey dey do pedicure...e be like say my toenails don dey overgrow...adim serious o...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by PAINGAIN: 11:51am On May 12, 2015
I don't c no baby bump. Meanwhile over make up dey worry naija girls.
Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:51am On May 12, 2015
Flavour,sharp shooter,u no dey waste time to tidy them!
Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by Aitee1: 11:52am On May 12, 2015
where is the baby bump

Btw the blogger and mod that moves this to fp I don't know which to blame now undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by thelastmediator: 11:52am On May 12, 2015
Baby Mamas everywhere... A time will come when the word "marriage" will be useless like the P in psychology.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:53am On May 12, 2015
Baby mama number 2.
Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by sherif4owo(m): 11:53am On May 12, 2015
Which one of them is Anna?/
Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by Celepope: 11:53am On May 12, 2015
So what the f.uck should we do with it?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:54am On May 12, 2015

Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by naijainfogalery: 11:55am On May 12, 2015
Linda Ikeji, Linda Ikeji, Linda Ikeji - How many times did i call you? Whats your business sef? you self go and get pregnant now or find your self a man and stop carrying rumours angry
Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by Nobody: 11:55am On May 12, 2015
Okay...I'm starting to doubt this pregnancy.

But why should I care, really?.

Oh God,please,I don't want to be jobless like that guy up there(who is supposed to be working on an album), he is always on the frontpage, on the first page on every topic.....everyday!

God,help me love my job better,and help me stay dedicated,so I don't spend my productive time pursuing "FTC" .amen!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by 1stola: 11:56am On May 12, 2015
Mtcheewu !
And she is happy being a baby mama?
Whòres everywhere.
Good for flavor, he should keeping on filling the hoes and planting his seeds in them.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by steve308(m): 11:56am On May 12, 2015
lol smh
Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by SirLewis(m): 11:57am On May 12, 2015
A baby mama at just 20 years of age? Please ladies there is NOTHING cool about being pregnant for a man who is not your husband, celebrities make it seem "normal" and acceptable, it's NOT. It's demeaning and makes you look like a concubine. As for guys, you only label yourself a sperm bank willing to donate to anyone who's careless.

17 Likes

Re: Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla by drnairalov: 11:57am On May 12, 2015
sad sad sad this thing is paining me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija / Missy Elliot Tweets At Lil Kesh Being The Shoki Dance Originator / Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.