Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS (6842 Views)

What Are The Benefits Of Having A Facebook Fan Page? / Lets Talk About: Importance Of Promoting Your Blog Through Forums / Bloggers See The Benefits Of Social Bookmarking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by agoadiv(m): 1:00pm On May 12, 2015
h
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by sakalisis(m): 1:20pm On May 12, 2015
okay ooo. We don hear
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 12, 2015
MikeTyson:
Just 2 posts 137 views & this shiit makes front page

Damn... shocked shocked

You call this shiit
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:04pm On May 12, 2015
Makes more sense when u integrate sms with your email opt in forms so u only send sms to those that givr u ur numbers.

For example, you can integrate your madmimi webform with nairaforsms api. So once a subscriber opts in, an sms is sent instantly to the number and u can be sending promotion sms to the number thereafter.
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by Tohpeh(m): 2:32pm On May 12, 2015
In addendum to the OP's tips, You can check
https://www.nairaland.com/2303848/effective-way-promote-goods-services

Fast, Reliable and Afforadable sms provider
www.joyfulsms.com
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by samseen02(m): 2:44pm On May 12, 2015
Nice piece
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by soji1992: 2:46pm On May 12, 2015
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by Edwardhead(m): 3:10pm On May 12, 2015
shukuratbaby:
AMAZING MTN DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE
MTN ONLY

2GB - N1000

4G -N1800

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076, WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076 this advert applies to those staying in Ibadan alone
na u dey twerk our imei??
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by Austin234(m): 3:31pm On May 12, 2015
Check my signature for a sign up
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by kefmawin: 3:32pm On May 12, 2015
Quite surprising that this made frontpage

www.abujaconnect.com.ng

Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by ufumes(m): 4:18pm On May 12, 2015
Sms marketing is a sure way to get traffic, and that depends on how targeted the traffic are. I can help anyone get audience that targets ones interest. Call O8O90749257
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:24pm On May 12, 2015
IHate9ja1:

You call this shiit

Yes it is, unless the topic is how to block these rude and intrusive messages from idiots trying to sell me something I don't want.

Thank goodness in the UK we have the TPS - Telephone Preference Service. Organisations wishing to 'Cold Call' or send SMS must (by LAW) check their lists to ensure that people are not on this list. It is an offense to bother them with this rubbish! And lets face it almost ALL products and services sold by SMS are rubbish sold by con men!

Quickest way to destroy your credibility and diminish the status of your product/service - use SMS!
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by razz0: 5:04pm On May 12, 2015
2015 voters gsm database with over 60M nos Sorted by polling units and nos. We have GSM DATABASE OF THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. Get d Entire country : 200K, 1 State : 100k, 1 Local Govt : 50k, Random : 50kobo per no. Call : 08037563932,07056706745. This is an easy way of making ur 1st million. Wit our database, it increases ur opportunity to make millions. Think of it, if u are to send bulk sms to a local government, u re already a millionaire. Cuz some local government Gsm nos is up to 1 million nos. Join d moving train and make ur millions dis year.
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by internetpo(m): 5:38pm On May 12, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Yes it is, unless the topic is how to block these rude and intrusive messages from idiots trying to sell me something I don't want.

Thank goodness in the UK we have the TPS - Telephone Preference Service. Organisations wishing to 'Cold Call' or send SMS must (by LAW) check their lists to ensure that people are not on this list. It is an offense to bother them with this rubbish! And lets face it almost ALL products and services sold by SMS are rubbish sold by con men!

Quickest way to destroy your credibility and diminish the status of your product/service - use SMS!

nah! i disagree. There are some of us sms providers wishing n wanting to sanitize the industry. Thats why am advocating opt-in sms advertising.

Nice article by the OP, by the way.
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by KoloOyinbo(m): 6:14pm On May 12, 2015
internetpo:

nah! i disagree. There are some of us sms providers wishing n wanting to sanitize the industry. Thats why am advocating opt-in sms advertising.

Nice article by the OP, by the way.

Doesn't work in Europe and the negative reaction to the MNT nonsense should have a message for Naija. This is just the SMS equivalent of SPAM! Why would I possibly want to opt in to rubbish?

It is bad enough that email mailboxes receive so much SPAM and now they want to pollute my phone also?

BOYCOTT any organisation stupid enough to patronise such an intrusive idea!

When I want a service or product I can find it. I don't need some fool spamming me every day.

Just another 'get rich quick idea'. We can only hope its failure is QUICK!

For those firms immoral enough to use such a disgraceful service please analyse exactly how much business growth is directly attributable to this idea verse the financial cost an the loss of credibility among your clients/customers.
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 12, 2015
Oh yes. Many people may not realise the awesome benefits of engaging bulk sms service as an important part of their business until a much later date. I used to be in their shoes anyway. The usage of bulk sms to reachout to everyone cannot be ignored in any way.
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2015
eworker:
Oh yes. Many people may not realise the awesome benefits of engaging bulk sms service as an important part of their business until a much later date. I used to be in their shoes anyway. The usage of bulk sms to reachout to everyone cannot be ignored in any way.

Yes they reach out to annoy people and disenchant them with your organisation, product and service.

Merely another form of the irritating and intrusive advertising that decent people have to put up with from people who have no respect for them.

Like most people I do NOT want multiple spam messages on my phone from people I regard as unworthy of my valuable time!
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:58pm On May 12, 2015
razz0:
2015 voters gsm database with over 60M nos Sorted by polling units and nos. We have GSM DATABASE OF THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. Get d Entire country : 200K, 1 State : 100k, 1 Local Govt : 50k, Random : 50kobo per no. Call : 08037563932,07056706745. This is an easy way of making ur 1st million. Wit our database, it increases ur opportunity to make millions. Think of it, if u are to send bulk sms to a local government, u re already a millionaire. Cuz some local government Gsm nos is up to 1 million nos. Join d moving train and make ur millions dis year.

So easy! LOL!

Just another way to con fools looking to get rich quick.

NOBODY EVEN READS THESE CRAPPY SMS MESSAGES!
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by Vijon(m): 11:34pm On May 12, 2015
For fast and reliable bulksms, www.fastalertsms.com
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by iscbaba: 11:57pm On May 12, 2015
olupops:
Pls how can I send bulk sms
I will recommend egoldsms, its cheap,fast and reliable.
www.egoldsms.com
its just #1.35 per sms for end user but #1 for reseller.
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by iscbaba: 12:07am On May 13, 2015
For only those who want to be a reseller and b buying SMS for #0.8-#1, we shall design your website give u free proposal host ur website give u 2500 unit,u don't need to worry abt capita for less than #20,000 bbm...52d0246f
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by docchuks(m): 5:29am On Jun 26, 2015
Promotion as one of the components of marketing mix is usually combined with other components to enable attainment of organisation goal.
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by ikedike200: 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Bulk SMS, Voice SMS and E-Mail Marketing in Nigeria just got interesting with launch of 365 campaigner which offers innovative mobile and e-mail marketing solutions that excites.

365 campaigner is a dynamic mobile and e-mail marketing service company providing bespoke online bulk SMS services, catering to all types of customers, big, medium and small through our innovative solutions for sending bulk SMS in Nigeria via our bulk sms gateways.

http://www.365campaigner.com
Re: The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS by Henrik85: 2:34am On Nov 20, 2015
You need to try www.henriksmsclub.com for the best Bulk SMS delivery in Nigeria @ N1.30K. We are second to none

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Upload A Video On Nairaland / 8 Things To Remember When Starting Any Blog / Usa Phone Verification Services With Text Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.